FTB Continuum Release

Feed the Beast

Jul 29, 2019
MainMenu.png

FTB Continuum

FTB Continuum is an expert style modpack packed with some of the latest tech mods by Feed the Beast! Majority of the recipes and intended progression that you are used to has been changed. Continuum introduces new, never before used mods to make things even more difficult and challenging. The overall goal of this pack is to extend game play buy making large changes to progression though out the mods. This pack contains a lot of custom quests to help you progress and provide tips/tricks and even rewards as you play through Continuum. Note that the quests are completely optional to play through the pack, but high suggested due to the large number of game play changes. The survival difficulty has not been changed other than the introduction of Spice of Life, however this is setup in a way where it’s not a burden to the player.

Game1.png

Game2.png

Game3.png

ActuallyAdditions
AdvancedRocketry
ae2stuff
AppleCore
AppleSkin
appliedenergistics2
AutoRegLib
badwithernocookiereloaded
base
Baubles
bdlib
bedpatch
BetterAdvancements
BetterBuildersWands
BetterQuesting
BetterQuestingTriggerer
BiblioCraft
binnie-mods
blockcraftery
Bookshelf
careerbees
Chameleon
Charset
ChestTransporter
ChickenASM
Chisel
chiselsandbits
Clumps
CodeChickenLib
CoFHCore
CoFHWorld
Controlling
CookingForBlockheads
CraftTweaker2
CTM-MC
CustomMainMenu
DarkUtils
DefaultOptions
diethopper
efab
elulib
EnderStorage
engineersdoors
EngineersWorkshopReborn
environmentaltech
Exchangers
ExtraCells
extrautils2
ExtremeReactors
FastWorkbench
flatcoloredblocks
fluxnetworks
foamfix
forestry
Forgelin
ForgeMultipart
FTBGuides
FTBLib
FTBUtilities
gendustry
Harvest
ImmersiveEngineering
immersivepetroleum
industrialforegoing
InitialInventory
InventoryTweaks
IronBackpacks
ironchest
JEHC
jei
jeibees
jeiintegration
journeymap
LibVulpes
LootTableTweaker
MagicBees
Mantle
mcjtylib
memory_repo
minetogether
modtweaker
moreoverlays
Morpheus
MouseTweaks
MTLib
natura
NetherPortalFix
oeintegration
OpenBlocks
OpenModsLib
OreExcavation
p455w0rdslib
Pam's HarvestCraft
PrettyBeaches
ProjectE
Quark
QuickLeafDecay
rangedpumps
reauth
RebornCore
RedstoneArsenal
RedstoneFlux
refinedstorage
ResourceLoader
rftools
rftoolsctrl
rftoolspower
sampler
SimpleLogic
SimplyJetpacks2
Snad
sonarcore
SpiceOfLife
SplashAnimation
StandardExpansion
StevesCarts
StorageDrawers
StorageDrawersExtras
TConstruct
TechReborn
Tesla
tesla-core-lib
theoneprobe
ThermalCultivation
ThermalDynamics
ThermalExpansion
ThermalFoundation
TinkerToolLeveling
TipTheScales
topaddons
torchmaster
Translocators
Traverse
UniDict
valkyrielib
WanionLib
WirelessCraftingTerminal
WR-CBE
xnet
YABBA
zerocore

For FTB Continuum, we will be using github for issue tracking. If you find a bug, please report it here

Future modpacks

Next up for development is a rework of FTB Revelations, with new mods and lots of changes. After that, we'll be working on a new skyblock pack based on Revelations.

Minefaire pack

The tournament pack that was played at Minefaire LA will be coming to the launcher soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
Presumably in packs that are themed for magic mods?

The description explicitly says "tech mods" in the first sentence.
That would make sense if it was like Age of Engineering which has 30+ big tech mods and is thematic. This is just like nothing. There's like 10 content mods and that's about it. It's like a skeleton of a pack.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
That would make sense if it was like Age of Engineering which has 30+ big tech mods and is thematic. This is just like nothing. There's like 10 content mods and that's about it. It's like a skeleton of a pack.
Woops that's super-unfortunate for you. You should definitely consider never touching this pack then, if it wasn't already very obvious. Particularly since expert packs generally lend themselves better to those who can count.

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
Woops that's super-unfortunate for you. You should definitely consider never touching this pack then, if it wasn't already very obvious. Particularly since expert packs generally lend themselves better to those who can count.
I can count perfectly fine.
We have content mods and utility mods.
Content mods are big and add content. Utility mods add one or two utilities.
Let's count the content mods.
Actually Additions
Advanced Rocketry
AE2
EFab
Environmental Tech
Extra Utilities
Extreme Reactors
Forestry
Immersive Engineering
Industrial Foregoing
Project E
Quark
RFTools
Tinkers
And Thermal + Friends
15 content mods.
Let's be honest. This pack should've been started later after 1.12 had time to mature.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I can count perfectly fine.
We have content mods and utility mods.
Content mods are big and add content. Utility mods add one or two utilities.
Let's count the content mods.
Actually Additions
Advanced Rocketry
AE2
EFab
Environmental Tech
Extra Utilities
Extreme Reactors
Forestry
Immersive Engineering
Industrial Foregoing
Project E
Quark
RFTools
Tinkers
And Thermal + Friends
15 content mods.
Let's be honest. This pack should've been started later after 1.12 had time to mature.
You don't get to count which content mods are content mods. I counted 44 without even trying before I got bored of that.

Thermal "and friends" aren't one mod. No, I don't care about your opinion on the matter.

Addons are content mods. There are several.
Storage mods are content mods. There are several.
Some larger things, like DarkUtils, Redstone Arsenal, Steve's carts, etc, etc, etc you just totally insanely skipped for no reason.

The important thing is that you're not ready for the pack, so, rather than complain, why don't you go play something else? Everyone's entitled to their opinion on the pack, and you've made it. Put on your big-boy pants and move on. OR do what I'm doing: evaluating the pack based on the pack rather than my childish preconceptions.

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
You don't get to count which content mods are content mods. I counted 44 without even trying before I got bored of that.

Thermal "and friends" aren't one mod. No, I don't care about your opinion on the matter.

Addons are content mods. There are several.
Storage mods are content mods. There are several.
Some larger things, like DarkUtils, Redstone Arsenal, Steve's carts, etc, etc, etc you just totally insanely skipped for no reason.

The important thing is that you're not ready for the pack, so, rather than complain, why don't you go play something else? Everyone's entitled to their opinion on the pack, and you've made it. Put on your big-boy pants and move on. OR do what I'm doing: evaluating the pack based on the pack rather than my childish preconceptions.
Back to SevTech: Ages I go. There will be a thread about this btw. This crap ain't gonna fly on Twitch.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I would say leys play the pack a bit instead of looking at the mid list and calling foul. Also find it funny now after release people are like "should have waited longer"...rofl.

Note: Remember also that Continuum was planed based on FTB 1.10 pack Beyound. Those plans were updated to 1.12 they didn't replan the expert pack as far as I know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyure
K

Kuktar

Yay time to go to patreon :) I'm freaking excited as hell.

The last time I was this anxious was year 2009 when Kim Jong Ill test fired his first ICBMs and the next day as a Marine Corps Corporal I was on a boat rifle in hand going to the DMZ in south Korea (just in case shit hit the fan) to stand there and slow down the north.

Two very different anxietys but damn I don't care If they excluded magic and some other content mods.
True story about FTB infinity evolved. They completely re did the pack like two times to add things like magic and other stuff.

I know that this mod pack will only gain mods and content and this is just the first release.

All you hate mongers out there shut up if you have suggestions to add mods or have issues with the pack go use the github tracker it's for issues and IDEAS

Reactions: glepet1962

ZakHam

May 23, 2013
Very excited to try this pack out. I have deliberately watched no videos to try and experience all the changes first hand!

Reactions: Kuktar
K

Kuktar

Any plans to provide long term support for this Modpack?
I'm not an official member but FTB has always taken the time to support there modpacks afterwards.

I would venture to guess this flagship modpack will get good support, it even has it's own issue tracker

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
So, now it comes down to this pack competing with Exuria from the AoE dev. Thats a bold move to release on the same day, from whoever decided it.

Anyways, good job with finally releasing the pack, people have been waiting on it for quite some time.

Edit: Exoria, misspelt it

Last edited:
K

Kuktar

So, now it comes down to this pack competing with Exuria from the AoE dev. Thats a bold move to release on the same day, from whoever decided it.

Anyways, good job with finally releasing the pack, people have been waiting on it for quite some time.

I couldn't find anything while googling Exuria. Can you give more detail or are you just beating on troll drums?