Minecraft class problem - game won't launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalXiOn

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
I just downloaded the FTB client and I wanted to try out the FTB ultimate mod pack.
After launching the client, in the log it gets to "mc = class net.minecraft.client.Minecraft" and it just stops there and it does not launch the game.
Nothing happens after the last line of the log.

Log:
AnalyticsBackgroundThread started
FTBLaunch starting up (version 1.2.2)
Java version: 1.7.0_17
Java vendor: Oracle Corporation
Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
Java specification: Java Virtual Machine Specification version: 1.7 by Oracle Corporation
Java vm: Java HotSpot™ Client VM version: 23.7-b01 by Oracle Corporation
[i18n] Checking for updates ...
[i18n] enUS English language file loaded!
[i18n] Added 0 enUS to options pane
[i18n] enUS English language file loaded!
[i18n] remoteVer = 10
[i18n] localVer = 10
[i18n] Files are up to date
[i18n] Fallback enUS loaded
Loading modpack information for modpacks.xml...
Adding pack 1
Adding pack 2
Adding pack 3
Adding pack 4
Adding pack 5
Adding pack 6
Adding pack 7
Adding pack 8
Adding pack 9
Adding pack 10
Adding pack 11
Adding pack 12
Adding pack 13
Adding pack 14
Adding pack 15
Adding pack 16
Loading modpack information for plcbeta.xml...
Adding pack 17
loading map information...
loading texture pack information...
Adding map 1
Adding map 2
Adding map 3
Adding map 4
Adding map 5
Adding map 6
Adding map 7
Adding map 8
Adding map 9
Adding texture pack 1
Adding texture pack 2
Adding texture pack 3
Logging in...
Login complete.
Ultimate
Modpack is up to date.
dirs mk'd
Current: 1.4.7
Required: 1.4.7
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 1024
Loading jars...
Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/username/Desktop/Minecraft/FTB%20Clients/Ultimate/instMods/liteloader.zip
Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/username/Desktop/Minecraft/FTB%20Clients/Ultimate/instMods/MinecraftForge.zip
Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/username/Desktop/Minecraft/FTB%20Clients/Ultimate/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/username/Desktop/Minecraft/FTB%20Clients/Ultimate/minecraft/bin/lwjgl.jar
Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/username/Desktop/Minecraft/FTB%20Clients/Ultimate/minecraft/bin/lwjgl_util.jar
Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/username/Desktop/Minecraft/FTB%20Clients/Ultimate/minecraft/bin/jinput.jar
Loading natives...
Natives loaded...
Loading minecraft class
mc = class net.minecraft.client.Minecraft

GalXiOn

Jul 29, 2019
Try taking the spaces out of your FTB Clients folder.
I tried renaming the folder to "FTBClients" still its the same problem.
Alo what the files thats supposed to be in my minecraft folder inside Ultimate?.. I only have the minecraft.jar file..
Log:

http://pastebin.com/MHgF1xVx

UPDATE:
I tried a force update and installed the modpack again (FTB ULTIMATE) and now I get this error.

http://pastebin.com/bZJLCgFm
(I'm getting an error saying i exceeded 10,000 words.. o_O so I had to use pastebin..)

I think the problem is with updating the bin folder of minecraft.
Also while updating my vanilla MC to 1.5.1 i had trouble downloading from mojang servers so i had to download every file of the bin separately.
So if anyone can upload the bin file alone(1.4.7) it would be really helpful.

UPDATE 2:
If I try force updating it the mod pack (32mb for Ultimate) is downloaded within 8-10 mins and now it starts to download minecraft jar files.. and gets stuck at 2 or 3%.

So to fix this i tried copying the minecraft jar files(lwjgl.jar,minecraft.jar,jinput.jar,lwjgl_util.jar) along with natives of a vanilla MC 1.4.7 to the Ultimate folder in FTBClients.Now when I try launching it gives the same log as in my first post ending with "mc = class net.minecraft.client.Minecraft".I'm really confused now.. o_O..

GalXiOn

Jul 29, 2019
I've got no idea about this error. When I had it, redownloading fixed it, however that doesn't seem to be working for you.
Hmm...Can you please tell me what are the contents of ftblauncher/modpack/Ultimate/ ?
and if its not much trouble can you upload one of the modpacks alone or is there a way to download the complete modpacks manually? ( i.e ultimate .. lite.. etc..) I can put them in my FTBClients folder and check - since im having trouble updating.. it MIGHT solve the problem.
Thanks.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm...Can you please tell me what are the contents of ftblauncher/modpack/Ultimate/ ?
and if its not much trouble can you upload one of the modpacks alone or is there a way to download the complete modpacks manually? ( i.e ultimate .. lite.. etc..) I can put them in my FTBClients folder and check - since im having trouble updating.. it MIGHT solve the problem.
Thanks.
The contents of ftb/Ultimate/minecraft should look like a standard modded .minecraft folder. It should look something like this: http://puu.sh/2sqdV

I'm not legally allowed to upload a copy of any mod packs unless given permission by Mojang and the maker of every mod involved.

GalXiOn

Jul 29, 2019
The contents of ftb/Ultimate/minecraft should look like a standard modded .minecraft folder. It should look something like this: http://puu.sh/2sqdV

I'm not legally allowed to upload a copy of any mod packs unless given permission by Mojang and the maker of every mod involved.
I only have bin,coremods,config,mods...>.<
Is there ANY way i can download the full ultimate modpack folder?... I'm still stuck on the 2-% on the downloading of minecraft.jar in the process on force update and for some reason its not showing the link from which the file is being downloaded from, unlike for modpacks..where it shows the link as "http://www.creeperrepo.net/direct/FTB2/.....".

Also do you have any idea why i am getting this error(it is after I manually downloaded the jar files of bin folder)

http://pastebin.com/bZJLCgFm

Thanks.

GalXiOn

Jul 29, 2019
Well, here is a direct link for the ultimate pack. at least.
I've got no clue to what's causing the problem though.

Umm.. you can get the direct link for pretty much any modpack from the log :p.. and I tried that also but the file does not include the bin folder which has the minecraft jars - which seems to be my problem >.<
I need a working bin folder from a fully working client. :(...

Its happening to me too, for some reason. Also, it seems to freeze my internet.

Well I have no idea about the internet freeze thing but lets hope we get a fix for this :(...

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, my bad, i misinterpeted the part about not showing link.
Anyway, you could try to figure out if it's caused by FTB or not by opening the vanilla minecraft launcher and check the forced update option before launching.
If it downloads then it's likely FTB somehow, if it doesn't then it's likely something on your computer or local network.

GalXiOn

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, my bad, i misinterpeted the part about not showing link.
Anyway, you could try to figure out if it's caused by FTB or not by opening the vanilla minecraft launcher and check the forced update option before launching.
If it downloads then it's likely FTB somehow, if it doesn't then it's likely something on your computer or local network.
Well I had the same problem with vanilla MC - updating to 1.5.1 took about 2 hrs lol.. the speeds were mostly <1kbps while my internet connection is 4mbps... >.< maybe my network can't connect to mojang servers properly.
Unfortunately I haven't found any way around it.. i'm still searching for it.

DJGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Well I had the same problem with vanilla MC - updating to 1.5.1 took about 2 hrs lol.. the speeds were mostly <1kbps while my internet connection is 4mbps... >.< maybe my network can't connect to mojang servers properly.
Unfortunately I haven't found any way around it.. i'm still searching for it.

Well, for me, vanilla minecraft updated quickly, its just the ftb pack jars that aren't downloading (the maps and texture packs download as normal).

GalXiOn

Jul 29, 2019
About the first link - I tried disabling the antivirus and firewall settings its still causing me the download issue.
I have no problem downloading from creeperhost (modpacks).I'm stuck at downloading the minecraft jar files from the mojang servers so I'm searching for working bin files.

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
I need a working bin folder from a fully working client. :(...

Really? You can get theat by coping your bin folder from your mincraft directory over to your feed the beast directory. As long as you have not updated vanilla minecraft past 1.4.7

We can not send it to you as that would be giving you the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1365026937][/DOUBLEPOST]Follow the first seven directions under the fix one section on the link in my signature about leaking worlds.
If that does not work, please read link in my signature about log files. :D

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Go to ftblauncher/modpack/ and then simply delete the ultimate folder (copy your configs first if you have custom configs.)

Start your ftb launcher and redownload ultimate. Should fix your problem.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

GalXiOn

Jul 29, 2019
Really? You can get theat by coping your bin folder from your mincraft directory over to your feed the beast directory. As long as you have not updated vanilla minecraft past 1.4.7
I tried that also.. I get that mc = class net.minecraft.client.Minecraft in the log and it stops there.Nothing happens after that.

We can not send it to you as that would be giving you the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1365026937][/DOUBLEPOST]Follow the first seven directions under the fix one section on the link in my signature about leaking worlds.
If that does not work, please read link in my signature about log files. :D
Go to ftblauncher/modpack/ and then simply delete the ultimate folder (copy your configs first if you have custom configs.)

Start your ftb launcher and redownload ultimate. Should fix your problem.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Ok.. I will try again!...

Status
Not open for further replies.