[1.10.2] Age of Engineering

ErnstLustig

Jul 29, 2019
@GreenZombie Yes, you must have misunderstood. You must be the first (to at least report) that uses the Ore Washer and still uses the Smeltery instead of something like an Induction Furnace which only uses 1 EU/t to smelt really fast. If you can afford the power for an Ore Washer you surely should build an Induction Furnace as the power need is miniscule compared to that.

fefocwb

Jul 29, 2019
Didn´t find this reported before and to be honest not sure if here is the right place to report. I´ve found an issue with Storage Drawers 3.6.2 where some of my items just vanish after I quit the world. I did some research and found this is a bug on this version that is fixed on 3.6.3 that is no longer available to download. However I've installed the version 3.7.1 (first not beta after 3.6.2) that fixed the problem.

Tried to upgrade to the latest and greatest but game crashes when loading the save game so I believe this is the issue why Storage Drawers is not updated to the latest version. Any plans to go through this direction? Also found other mods like Advanced Rocketry that are also outdated... plans on upgrading those or it has compatibility issues?

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
@GreenZombie Yes, you must have misunderstood. You must be the first (to at least report) that uses the Ore Washer and still uses the Smeltery instead of something like an Induction Furnace which only uses 1 EU/t to smelt really fast. If you can afford the power for an Ore Washer you surely should build an Induction Furnace as the power need is miniscule compared to that.
I had the same ptoblem, bu i made the thermal centrifuge like ten minutes after, so i didn't really have a problem :/

TheMCGamer111

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I have been playing this modpack for a bit now and for some reason, I can't craft the bolt from tinkers for my crossbow. Is that an intended thing?

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019

Ah. I am playing AoE with you 10yo son. We are going slow, but the ore washing plant is relatively cheap compared to the thermal centrifuge or induction furnace (both of which require the advanced machine casing!) which is how/why we hit this snag: Because we had the Tinkers smeltery I wasn't planning on building the Electric Furnace.

P

p30arman

awesome mod-pack but basic capacitor recipe is little bit over expensive :confused:

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone found a way to make ic2 biogas profitable without a liquid heat exchanger? The process was really cool, and I wanted to like it, but it seems to either produce a very small amount extra in the liquid firebox, and the solid firebox eats way too much coal, which by that point it's better to run generators. I want to get my EU power production up to snuff before starting the rf stuff, but I haven't found a good way without running miles of cable into the sky.

J

JamesCZ

Hello, I played this modpack on version 1.0.1 it was normal I liked that modpack, but then I updated it on version 1.0.4 and from that moment Minecraft totally broke down. I loaded the world and I started walking. But If I pressed for example w and release the fingeer from it it was walking automatically. I created another world. No change. In normal Minecraft, there wasnt that bug. Can you help me? PS: I like that modpack so I just want to report it. I want to remove it. And I tried to Reinstall. Again no change.

C

Chriss22

I already found some items i dont really know what they do or whcih mod they are from.
they dont have a default name and can only be found in dungeon chests and other.
They are machine upgrades but since i dont know from whcih mod i dont really know for what machine.
They have strange names like "Lost Capacitor" "Heaven Cent" or "A Mystery wrapped in tin foil" and some Flavor Text below.

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
They are from ender IO, and they are capacitors for its machines. They can upgrade the speed and power storage of machines, but not all of them are the same quality, or even work. (a good teller is if they say 'dud' in the description) If you can find one that works, it can be a free upgrade for them, but I don't think that any of them are as good as the octadic capacitor which is craftable only.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I already found some items i dont really know what they do or whcih mod they are from.
they dont have a default name and can only be found in dungeon chests and other.
They are machine upgrades but since i dont know from whcih mod i dont really know for what machine.
They have strange names like "Lost Capacitor" "Heaven Cent" or "A Mystery wrapped in tin foil" and some Flavor Text below.
Those are from EnderIO - they basically function much as the normal capacitors do in EnderIO machines, but with varying (i.e. Hidden, and either randomised or pulled from a selection of possible values) effects on things like energy storage and RF/t.

EDIT: ninja'd ;)

C

Chriss22

But they dont look like the normal ender io capacitors? then it could be. its hard to tell how they look.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
But they dont look like the normal ender io capacitors? then it could be. its hard to tell how they look.
Yep, they look very different, and have an enchanted glow about them. They are squareish, and big, with horizontal lines at either side