32x [32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix

cupcakesama

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the insight. =)
Sure did - and you did not have to reply if you hesitate to share the origin. I was really just curious, because I liked the avatar. Sorry if the question disturbed you. :-/

I meant that literally I hope it answered you enough, if it didn't I would hope you ask more, so I can be more specific and to clear any confusion.
I wasn't trying to push you away and I'm sorry if it seems that way. I'm just a to the point typist, so it may seem that way.

Reactions: Freakscar

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
I like the new site very clean and easy to navigate, very nice.
I like it as well, but dang that is a long download time for a 32x texture pack. I have VERY fast internet (Lord knows I pay enough for it), so I don't think it is on my end.

Glowstrontium

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm it's taking about a minute for me to download, which is by no means optimal; however considering I got the hosting at a very good price for what it offers, it's hopefully prove more reliable than Google Drive, and will allow for more flexibility on the development side.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
A minute here, too. I don't think that's too shabby for a rather slow dsl connection. And one cannot even get a cup of coffee done in one minute.. so I don't think it's that big of a deal. ;)

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
I dunno, it just took a while for me. But I got it, and it works just fine. Though I am still having that Optifine/glitched out Zombie Pig man problem.

Rarity

Jul 29, 2019
Out of all the Texture Packs, JohnSmith's (And/or Dokucraft, but let's be real.. That one is dead) are the ones that would best fit the DivineRPG universe. Is there any chance you will be at least supporting the DivineRPG blocks? The weapons are fine.. The item icons could use some work, but they are largely ok, too.

flamedance58

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible for someone to edit the GUI for Induction Furnace from IC2 and remove the upgrade slots? Cause the item doesn't actually have any.

Geodomus

Jul 29, 2019
Found another bug with the Website. The download isn't working most of the time. First one showed with only 10 MB, and any time i try to redownload it, it gets bigger some MB. But doing this until i am at the final size is a bit of a pain.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I can tell from the changelogs (and my own humble additions to the pack), the focus lies on an up-to-date version of the FTB-Ultimate pack. Which in turn includes the DW20/Mindcrack/etc packs. At least activiywise there's not much happening with the Legacy pack at the moment. I know that I do work solely on the up2date packs and have never touched the Legacypack.

flamedance58

Jul 29, 2019
Fix implemented - upload in progress right now. Thanks for the tip. =)

Oh thanks a bunch :D
I was so frustrated when I was smashing my OCs into them and wondering why it wouldn't go in rofl.

Any chance of giving the GUIs an actual background? Because atm all you see is the input/output/upgrade slots and the power symbol while all the numbers are just in a middle of transparency. If you have a dark area you can't see the numbers at all o_O

WithoutItem_zps3ee797ec.jpg

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
Oh thanks a bunch :D
I was so frustrated when I was smashing my OCs into them and wondering why it wouldn't go in rofl.

Any chance of giving the GUIs an actual background? Because atm all you see is the input/output/upgrade slots and the power symbol while all the numbers are just in a middle of transparency. If you have a dark area you can't see the numbers at all o_O

WithoutItem_zps3ee797ec.jpg

That's the style of johnsmith, and sadly, you aren't able to change the font color on GUIs.

Stormcrown

Jul 29, 2019
That's the style of johnsmith, and sadly, you aren't able to change the font color on GUIs.

Sadly, the choice for a lack of a background is the only reason I won't be using JS.

its digustingly annoying and makes most gregtech interfaces absolutely unusable. Rotary items and most with a "RPM" status are unreadable.

It's really disappointing this won't be fixed.

grindle2000

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly, the choice for a lack of a background is the only reason I won't be using JS.

its digustingly annoying and makes most gregtech interfaces absolutely unusable. Rotary items and most with a "RPM" status are unreadable.

I know its the only reason I'm not able to use this great pack either, the interfaces are completely unreadable for me .

Im going to see about making a addon that uses the GUI's from Isabella texture pack if I do, I will put a link to the addon on here for everyone to use.

Devilmixer

Jul 29, 2019

+1

Reactions: flamedance58