Future of Mods With 1.5

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Are 1.5 And The New Mods Good?

• Yes

Votes: 56 84.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
@Drav: I honestly believe that unless your computer blows up you will never find anything to critizise Mojang about. I am done with this as well.

Reactions: Guswut

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
well, if they fix it next update, what's the problem?

specially when having intel crappy graphics 3000

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
yes, says TECHNIC-ian, with the avatar of the technic forums.
That made no sense. Also, Technician is a generic name for technical dudes. I might be mocking them too! (I'm not but still.) Anyway, stop pretending you know me.

And Gregtech doesn't work with Technic. Your responds made no sense, you should feel bad

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
That made no sense. Also, Technician is a generic name for technical dudes. I might be mocking them too! (I'm not but still.) Anyway, stop pretending you know me.

And Gregtech doesn't work with Technic. Your responds made no sense, you should feel bad

the hell has technic to do with nothing when he said vanilla?

and it does, in tekkit lite, it ain't that hard to pass over greg's code.

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
Actually it says at least. Even the main wiki update doesn't say more then 1.4.7. So correct me if I am wrong but 1.5 made performace worse then 1.4.7 and it took a patch to get it equal to 1.4.7. Odd
Yes, 1.5 had some performance issues. 1.5.1 fixes those and, depending on your system, may have even better performance than 1.4.7, but shouldn't have any worse.

Reactions: Dravarden

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, 1.5 had some performance issues. 1.5.1 fixes those and, depending on your system, may have even better performance than 1.4.7, but shouldn't have any worse.

your signature scares me...

but yeah, the performance was better in 1.5.1 than in 1.4.7

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
ok, Drav...
I love ya man you're a good friend but from what I've SEEN it SEEMS like you are kind of trying to get into arguments...I could be wrong but please chill man. You're blowing up my notification and thread :p

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
I just defend my points against dumb people that post stuff that look like they were written in the 1800s

oh, and what is so bad about your avatar/signature? I don't see anything wrong with them, not like they come from the technic forum :rolleyes:

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
I just defend my points against dumb people that post stuff that look like they were written in the 1800s

oh, and what is so bad about your avatar/signature? I don't see anything wrong with them, not like they come from the technic forum :rolleyes:
xD.... That's all I can say lol.
And nothing is wrong with my avatar (Pink Floyd+MC=Awesome)
My signature...well, that's a different thing. A lot of people hate it because it's how do you say this intrusive...
But I'm just gonna warn you right now you might wanna edit that because that's against forum rules to namecall...Just watching out for you buddy.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Also, gregtech will never be good unless he can get the fusion reactor with two right clicks
Only ONE fusion reactor with TWO clicks?

Attachments

• fusion.PNG
    fusion.PNG
    6.4 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: jumpfight5

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
I think he's talking about how you're asking for likes. Nobody cares about the rest of the...stuff there, you don't need to tell people not to tell you to change anything. But the only thing most people are annoyed about is your asking for likes. I feel inclined not to give someone a like or a +1 or a favorite when they ask for it. Post good, talk gooder, and they'll flow in. Seen Gus or Lam?[DOUBLEPOST=1363916424][/DOUBLEPOST]
Only ONE fusion reactor with TWO clicks?
Ahh! Your avatar!

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
I think he's talking about how you're asking for likes. Nobody cares about the rest of the...stuff there, you don't need to tell people not to tell you to change anything. But the only thing most people are annoyed about is your asking for likes. I feel inclined not to give someone a like or a +1 or a favorite when they ask for it. Post good, talk gooder, and they'll flow in. Seen Gus or Lam?[DOUBLEPOST=1363916424][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ahh! Your avatar!
Yea that's why I want Well-Known Member status. People look up to them on the forums :( and all I need is like (well a lot more likes)

Edit: I want to be one of "those" people and quite honestly I think I post some pretty insighful/funny stuff (or at least that's what people tell me)

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want Well-Known Member status...?
It's like having 1000 friends on facebook: you don't know. It doesn't give you anything except a name. People only "look up" to them because they know what they're talking about. And why do you want people to look up to you, do you have something to give them? I haven't seen anything special, like Omicron's super BT and Boiler guides (he's not even "Well Known", or Guswut's super-posts in which he is very knowledgeable, Saice's shoopish entertainment and Thermopile funk with his Orbital Shoop Corp Mothership, or Lambert's conspiracy theory in which we all know he is born in Ireland and not England.
You....like Gregtech. And people hate post-boosters (from my experience).

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
Yea that's why I want Well-Known Member status. People look up to them on the forums :( and all I need is like (well a lot more likes)

Edit: I want to be one of "those" people and quite honestly I think I post some pretty insighful/funny stuff (or at least that's what people tell me)

man, I will start liking your posts even if they don't make sense just to piss people off.

oh, and by the post above, I ain't callig anybody names... since I never said names in first place.

Reactions: Guswut