[1.7.10]Hubris V1.6.1- HQM - 270+ Quests [Magic][Dungeons][Dimensions][Exploration] Ex-Listed!

R

Raphaelrf24

[QUOTE = "Vanjykins, post: 1107513, membro: 161344"] Eu realmente gostaria de jogar este, mas não pode baixá-lo. Será que algo corra mal carregá-lo? Eu continuo recebendo um não pode baixar de erro Modpack, nenhuma idéia se / como isso pode ser um erro no meu lado. : C [/ QUOTE]
alguem SABE me di devo clicar para baixar esse modpack ?

Rastem88

Jul 29, 2019
[QUOTE = "Vanjykins, post: 1107513, membro: 161344"] Eu realmente gostaria de jogar este, mas não pode baixá-lo. Será que algo corra mal carregá-lo? Eu continuo recebendo um não pode baixar de erro Modpack, nenhuma idéia se / como isso pode ser um erro no meu lado. : C [/ QUOTE]
alguem SABE me di devo clicar para baixar esse modpack ?

No iniciador de FTB , clique no botão "Pack Codes" e digite "Hubris". Então você vai encontrar este Modpack na seção terceira pacotes partido .

Note-se que esta foi traduzido pelo Google.

Shiphty

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else have ugly bases? Mine's so ugly that it's almost starting to look good. I basically just slap rooms on the sides of towers when I need more space. All function and no form. I know I use stone brick way too much but there's tons of it laying around (dungeon nearby.)

2016-11-24_04.17.53_zpsuq4hjuze.png

M

Magentapawz

Hi, I'm curious on why Decocraft has been taken out... I would like to use the mod in this modpack but unfortunately I can't... I wanted to try it out in it DX oh well.

missHPfan2

Jul 29, 2019
I've just gotten started with this pack, and I tried to find an island so I could keep from loading the mainland (which would destroy it). I never found one, but I did find a twilight forest portal. Now I'm living there and only going to the overworld if it's absolutely necessary.
I also had to switch to peaceful to avoid dying because farming is simply too slow. Still didn't stop hunger, but I was able to loot food and other goodies from the towers. Now I need to figure out how to get these crops to grow... Especially wheat. Trees also seem to be frustratingly slow.
Edit: Seems like running off to the twilight forest is too cheaty in peaceful after seeing a post about zombie dogs being everywhere in that world and that being intentional to stop people from doing what I went and did.
Welp, I guess once I get my launcher working again (it hates being offline) I'm doing some more boating. Then I need to figure out the goddamn farming.

Last edited:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I've just gotten started with this pack, and I tried to find an island so I could keep from loading the mainland (which would destroy it). I never found one, but I did find a twilight forest portal. Now I'm living there and only going to the overworld if it's absolutely necessary.
I also had to switch to peaceful to avoid dying because farming is simply too slow. Still didn't stop hunger, but I was able to loot food and other goodies from the towers. Now I need to figure out how to get these crops to grow... Especially wheat. Trees also seem to be frustratingly slow.
Edit: Seems like running off to the twilight forest is too cheaty in peaceful after seeing a post about zombie dogs being everywhere in that world and that being intentional to stop people from doing what I went and did.
Welp, I guess once I get my launcher working again (it hates being offline) I'm doing some more boating. Then I need to figure out the goddamn farming.
Not certain if that version of the mod is affecting crop growth, but to fix the speed either way, use Agricraft.
Basically, you make Crop Sticks, place them on tilled dirt, and then right click seeds onto them. Use double-placed crop sticks to spread/breed the seeds for better growth speed, yield, and resistant-to-weeds stats. Breeding, depending on what's been chosen in the config, is either done by placing multiple (fully grown, on sticks) of the same type of seed around a double crop, or by just letting one seed spread along a line of double crops.
Also, you can use sprinklers, tanks, and channels from the same mod to water the crops and potentially help them grow faster, though how much is also dependent on config choices. The sprinklers have a coverage of about 7x7, and a max height above which they won't reach the crops, so careful where you place them.
Pam's Harvestcraft works by having most base ingredients give about one hunger point to two, and combining or cooking them gives more for your trouble, as well as more saturation. I recommend taking bread and cooking it in a furnace to make toast, as this almost doubles it's hunger value, and if you want more than that turn it into toast sandwiches.
As to what to do while living out in the overworld.... I built a giant wooden boat flotilla in the middle of the ocean. Alternately you could go find a pure node and build a skinny tower right in the middle of it's zone. Maybe with a kind of sky island setup above the cloud layer so taint swarms don't aggro onto you.

missHPfan2

Jul 29, 2019
Toast is only slightly better than bread. Also, I might want to make one more return trip to the TF to grab more eggs after I used all of them... If I get so much as one chicken I'm fairly well set. I've hardly done anything with Agricraft except a little bit of breeding. I've never done anything withtl the irrigation stuff. Wouldn't you need to constantly keep filling the water tanks as the channels suck it up? Or will it auto fill from a water block placed above it?
I could also base in a tower and destroy some spawners and seal off the upper levels. It'd be a base with a built-in mob farm with a few modifications. And ofc expand horizontally for more space and farms.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Toast is only slightly better than bread. Also, I might want to make one more return trip to the TF to grab more eggs after I used all of them... If I get so much as one chicken I'm fairly well set. I've hardly done anything with Agricraft except a little bit of breeding. I've never done anything withtl the irrigation stuff. Wouldn't you need to constantly keep filling the water tanks as the channels suck it up? Or will it auto fill from a water block placed above it?
I could also base in a tower and destroy some spawners and seal off the upper levels. It'd be a base with a built-in mob farm with a few modifications. And ofc expand horizontally for more space and farms.
Hum, toast so low? Maybe it's a config thing as well, last modpack I played with Pam's had it at least half again effectiveness.
Speaking of, tanks will fill from rainwater by default, but whether they fill from being underwater is ALSO a config thing, so testing should probably occur.
Spawned tower could be a thing true. Taint spreads through it though, even if there's no physical way through. Basically the only ways to stop or clear taint spread are a magical forest biome, which is what pure nodes create and maintain, or a plant from later on in Thaumcraft that only covers a small area. That or use a biome changing method from late game in Witchery or Thaumcraft, which will just be covered over again unless you stop the taint from doing so (unless you use a certain amount of glowstone in the Witchery ritual to select magical forest). The reason Oceans work as a base is because there is no default tainted ocean (or beach) biome, so when the world spawns they're taint free. They'll still get covered over eventually, but it's slow enough that as long as you go a bit far out you'll be fine.

missHPfan2

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like there's a general setting or something for this, because Agrarian Skies has very similar hunger values for foods.
Well, the plan is to go far enough out that the tainted areas aren't loaded, preventing the taint from reaching me until I'm ready to clear it out.
Also, do irrigation channels need to be level? It would make sense if they needed to be.

Last edited:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Makes sense. Do keep in mind that taint is a biome, not a block. When you go to deal with it, giant mining spells and suchlike will get rid of the creeping tendrils, but they'll just reappear on their own in isolated areas as they regrow. Also tainted creepers spread taint, so don't let them explode in places you aren't ready to clear.
Wish ya luck, have fun!

missHPfan2

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, ik it's a biome. I'm not terribly new to Thaumcraft. I plan on staying in my little tower base for as long as I can. I noticed that the grass was becoming tainted soil when I looted one of those underground dungeons. But getting grass will be tricky, as well as finding stuff for research... Is there some way to get grass blocks other than the blood magic recipe or silk touch?

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, ik it's a biome. I'm not terribly new to Thaumcraft. I plan on staying in my little tower base for as long as I can. I noticed that the grass was becoming tainted soil when I looted one of those underground dungeons. But getting grass will be tricky, as well as finding stuff for research... Is there some way to get grass blocks other than the blood magic recipe or silk touch?
Hum. I know some Thaumcraft addons give you a way, and Botania has pasture seeds. I think that's it though, looking at the mod list.

missHPfan2

Jul 29, 2019
That stuff sounds pretty late-game... Maybe I should go boating some more to find an island. Something else I need to figure out is getting lots of dirt without going to the mainland.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Nah, pasture seeds are literally grass (the kind you need shears for) and a mana pool. Basically one of the first things you make. They spread grass over a large area with just one seed as well.
Don't quite remember which addon does grass blocks for Thaumcraft, but I think it just requires a crucible and victus or something, which is also fairly early game.

missHPfan2

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, neato. I haven't done much with Botania. I'll have to make some, then. Do you know if eerie biomes can spawn passive mobs?

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I take it you mean the ones generated by the nodes with Examinus in them? I think they can, of both the passive and aggro varieties. The nodes also kinda act as spawners for zombies when the light level lets them. I think they, unlike pure nodes, can be tainted though, so any you find won't stay as they are for long. And until the area becomes tainted over, any passive mobs that spawn, and subsequently die to taint, will respawn as aggro tainted versions of themselves, so if you want to use it as a temp cow farm or something make sure to add a fence. XD

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
First couple minutes after starting the pack I found a twilight forest portal. Any compelling reason to not start off living in TF? Had to put up a wall for the infernal wolves, but other than that seems good.

G

Genobee

First couple minutes after starting the pack I found a twilight forest portal. Any compelling reason to not start off living in TF? Had to put up a wall for the infernal wolves, but other than that seems good.
if ya get you hands on some interdiction torches the wolves become piss easy and a good source of trinkest