Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I'm happy for anybody to take the Auctionwolf concept and use it for a game if they fancy making use of that.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
I could try and make a game with my idea of a changed voting system if:
a. I don't get anymore internet problems
b. If school won't take too much of my time.

May not be possible for me atm

Reactions: Shazam08

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Just make more Werewolf threads people.

Anyway, would you consider taking the people off of the ping list who haven't been on (in a while of coarse).

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Ooh, how about a standard werewolf game, where you can do non-complete votes?

Like: "I vote 30% Bigd, 20% Pyure and 50% Shazam."

Has this been done before?

(Nojr gave me this idea just now.)
If you explain what happens if I vote 50% Pyure and vote 50% Vike, I'll give my opinion.(or, just explain the whole incomplete vote mechanic)

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
That means that you will add 0,5 vote on Pyure and 0,5 vote on Vike to the total vote tally.

Pyure may get lynched with a total vote count of 6,84, while Vike may survive with a vote count of 6,32, for instance

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
That means that you will add 0,5 vote on Pyure and 0,5 vote on Vike to the total vote tally.

Pyure may get lynched with a total vote count of 6,84, while Vike may survive with a vote count of 6,32, for instance
I think its pretty neat although to keep it sane, I'd probably recommend you give everyone X (5?) votes, and then allow people to allot those votes as they desire. It amounts to the same thing, but you won't have to do as much math when tallying (e.g. making sure everyone's total votes add up to 100%)

Reactions: Robijnvogel

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
I think its pretty neat although to keep it sane, I'd probably recommend you give everyone X (5?) votes, and then allow people to allot those votes as they desire. It amounts to the same thing, but you won't have to do as much math when tallying (e.g. making sure everyone's total votes add up to 100%)
You didn't end that sentence. BTW (This is an abbreviation, no puncuation (How spell) at end)

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013

I don't mind doing a bit of math once in a while. Also, I'm pretty proficient with Excel, so even if I couldn't count I could always use that to check. :p

But I agree that 5 or 10 "vote tokens" pp pd would be easier to manage.

Reactions: Pyure

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Ugh... math? Really? Lol my math is pretty well relegated to dosage calculations. But actually... that's a good concept.