[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

Darianna

Jul 29, 2019
Uih...new quests....im very exiting :)

Matter Overdrive is one of the Mods i dont know...its the one where i can make myself as an android right?
Havent work with the mod...but i ask me whats when people are already an android or so...mhh

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
I'm currently running version 0.1.4, and likely have some Matter Overdrive blocks in my world. Does this mean I will need to start a whole new world when I update to 0.2.1? Or will I be able to update with no issue?
Nah, just items and blocks in the world from the mod will vanish. No need to restart the world.

Matter Overdrive is one of the Mods i dont know...its the one where i can make myself as an android right?
Yep, that is the one.

Darianna

Jul 29, 2019
@Caigan
sometimes the BetterQuestbook seems buggy... when i try to switch from one objetive to another...or scrolling or so...it jumps instantly back...so must restart my game because i dont know ho i can fix it otherwise when its bugged
do you have an ideo whats going false there? is it a known bug...or only a problem by mine?

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
sometimes the BetterQuestbook seems buggy... when i try to switch from one objetive to another...or scrolling or so...it jumps instantly back..
Are you (or someone on the server if you are playing on one) completing an RF Submission quest? That will cause that bug to happen, which should be fixed in the next update.

Darianna

Jul 29, 2019
Oh.....yes.....i have tried it again with these submission...because...rf is free...so it would bee a great method for coins and so :)

thx for the tip....ill stop it then and i look forward to the update :)

Enepttastic

Jul 29, 2019
Many new things to purchase in the shop.
Realistically hoping Glowstone's on that list. Unrealistically hoping Blaze Rods are too...I may be a smidgen paranoid about the nether and put off going there until I'm overly geared.
UI issue the dev might add a filter for later.
Ahh, wasn't sure if that was on your end or the mod's. Looked at the issue tracker and I see you've already alerted the author about this. Now I'm debating on posting on the issue myself since the author apparently doesn't seem to consider it to be a "critical" issue.

joshwoo70

Jul 29, 2019
On the topic of MO.... since you need to replace it with a large mod... I probably would like railcraft in too.

Sent from a phone running tapatalk OS

Sniper1551

Jul 29, 2019
I'm currently running version 0.1.4, and likely have some Matter Overdrive blocks in my world. Does this mean I will need to start a whole new world when I update to 0.2.1? Or will I be able to update with no issue?
0.2.1 should be fine. Matter Overdrive "MAY" be removed in version 0.2.2+

Darianna

Jul 29, 2019
Okay....have another question ;)

How can i see my reputation in the BetterQuesting related things?
HQM have these nice overwiev in the book...BetterQuesting not...is there a shortcut or something?

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
How can i see my reputation in the BetterQuesting related things?
HQM have these nice overwiev in the book...BetterQuesting not...is there a shortcut or something?
Not easily until you unlock the Iron Exchange Rate, unfortunately. Whne you do that quest once, it will unlock the first of the Draconic Evolution quests in the Special Research section, which shows your progress in the three tracks when you hit Detect/Submit.

I will be adding quest or multiple quests next update to better track the reputations.

Reactions: Everlasting2

Bahmi

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
May World crashes now and there seems to be no backup from the last days. :(
Tried to redownload FB but doesn´t help.

http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/51ac17f7

Ok. Found a Backup.
For all that are as blind as me:
They are in the ftbutil-backups folder now.

:( When i walk in the same direction as before it crashes again.
No.... help

Thanks

Last edited:

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
I decided to start again after a few updates. Looking good :).

I noticed the fireworks from achievements is still there, and still on the trello. You can turn it of in endercore.cfg (and ttcore, if it still is in use).

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately, it looks like part of your world is corrupted. Were you walking towards your base, or elsewhere? (unexplored land, or previously explored land)

If reverting to older backups isn't working, you will either need to prune your world via MCEdit, or start a new world.

ou can turn it of in endercore.cfg (and ttcore, if it still is in use).
Oh whoops, I forgot about that. Thanks!

S

sn1p3rk1ll3

When I was playing on the server about 12 hours ago there were no problems.
Now my (mp) server is offline and keeps crashing upon startup.

Anyone have an idea what might be causing the issue?

Attachments

• crash-2016-08-24_00.26.51-server.txt
    31.2 KB · Views: 55

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone have an idea what might be causing the issue?
Looks like the Fluxed Crystals 2 seed configs corrupted.

You can fix this by :
  1. Go to /config/fluxedCrystals/
  2. Replace the three files with the three files in THIS LINK
I used to have a backup config folder in there but apparently I forgot it this time. My apologies.

S

sn1p3rk1ll3

Looks like the Fluxed Crystals 2 seed configs corrupted.

You can fix this by :
  1. Go to /config/fluxedCrystals/
  2. Replace the three files with the three files in THIS LINK
I used to have a backup config folder in there but apparently I forgot it this time. My apologies.

Stopped the server, replaced the files and rebooted.
Still crashed :(

Attachments

• crash-2016-08-24_08.10.50-server.txt
    32.3 KB · Views: 60

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Stopped the server, replaced the files and rebooted.
Still crashed :(
Oh, dangit, I uploaded the older configs for some reason. (opened an old MultiMC instance with the same name as my local dev copy)

Actually, it looks like I 'did' leave the backups folder in there. You can copy the files out of /config/fluxedCrystals/backup into the /fluxedCrystals/ folder to fix the issue.

I've also replaced the files in the link I gave you with the proper config files.

Sorry about that!

S

sn1p3rk1ll3

Oh, dangit, I uploaded the older configs for some reason. (opened an old MultiMC instance with the same name as my local dev copy)

Actually, it looks like I 'did' leave the backups folder in there. You can copy the files out of /config/fluxedCrystals/backup into the /fluxedCrystals/ folder to fix the issue.

I've also replaced the files in the link I gave you with the proper config files.

Sorry about that!

Replaced the files and it doesn't crash!
- The server starts the boot sequence and just... kind of stops loading?

"
24.08 08:45:35 [Server] Netty IO #1/INFO [MobiusCore]: Successful injection in a (Lio/netty/channel/ChannelHandlerContext;Lft;Lio/netty/buffer/ByteBuf;)V
24.08 08:45:35 [Server] Netty IO #1/INFO [MobiusCore]: [MobiusCore] Found net.minecraft.util.MessageSerializer [ fa ] with checksum 6CFABFD319BD3317743170B737CA472D
24.08 08:45:35 [Server] Netty IO #1/INFO [MobiusCore]: Successful injection in decode (Lio/netty/channel/ChannelHandlerContext;Lio/netty/buffer/ByteBuf;Ljava/util/List;)V"

Those are the final lines it did; been at it for over 4 minutes now (forcibly shut it down the previous time)