1.7.10 - HQM/Survival - hypovolemia - something bloody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MineYourMind

Apr 17, 2015
t533iet.png

OnpB0h8.png

You feel dizzy as you awake. The last thing you remember is driving home after having a good Double Whopper at the King. If feels wrong. Your body feels wrong. Your surroundings feel wrong. With aching muscles you get up and look around ...

Creator:
@Caithleen
Contributors:
johnfg12
Slind
SirWill
kindlich
Bennyboy1695
Fowah
Raetac
More...

Graphics:
ItsChris_xo
TK769
SirWill

This thread is a recreation of the old thread which can be found here.

Last edited:

MineYourMind

Apr 17, 2015
Media:
FZJefKA.jpg
6EJ8Hm8.jpg
DCVs9om.jpg
5ckRQ0z.jpg
XiFgn3W.jpg
FUahMtO.jpg
English:

German:

French:

More about the pack:
Did you die? You find yourself in a bloody wasteland. Is it the afterlife? You can hear the gods laugh. Oceans of blood around you. No animals, no plants. Just bonepillars everywhere.

Inspired by running red and regrowth this pack relies on magical mods that have been tweaked to heavily depend on blood magic. Automation and some tech is in with AE2 and mekanism.

The ultimate goal - pray to the gods and bring them sacrifices in hope of a second chance.

Last edited:

Lepsink

Jul 29, 2019
in both launchers, curse and ftb, the latest version is still 0.0.20.
do you know why that is ? shouldnt 0.1.7 be the newest ?

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
They are testing the update on the Mym servers. In a week or so the update will be pushed to other launchers.

Reactions: SirWill
G

Genobee

i just grabbed the update on GitHub and put it in the hypovolemia mod pack file after removing all the old files

SirWill

Mar 29, 2014
There are currently some bugs which we would like to fix first before we push the update to FTB. If you don't want to wait and don't care about the bugs you can grab the latest version from github.

S

Souldrake

One thing I am curious about... I don't really understand why the mechanism precision sawmill is removed. I get that you want us to use blood and all, but if we're using blood to make power to power the sawmill isn't that more or less the same thing? It seems overly tedious to get wooden planks and going from bones to splinters doesn't really seem to be progress (considering the sheer number of sticks you need just to breed crops and that). If anything, I would prefer the saplings to be something relatively expensive to make and just retain the ability to get planks from logs.

Oh and one thing I'm not sure if it's fixed (or even needs fixing) in the version on github or not, but slimes don't seem to be able to move in liquid life essence. They just kinda hop in and sit there =p

G

Genobee

Oh and one thing I'm not sure if it's fixed (or even needs fixing) in the version on github or not, but slimes don't seem to be able to move in liquid life essence. They just kinda hop in and sit there =p
thats normal slims don't move in water aswell

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
One thing I am curious about... I don't really understand why the mechanism precision sawmill is removed. I get that you want us to use blood and all, but if we're using blood to make power to power the sawmill isn't that more or less the same thing? It seems overly tedious to get wooden planks and going from bones to splinters doesn't really seem to be progress (considering the sheer number of sticks you need just to breed crops and that). If anything, I would prefer the saplings to be something relatively expensive to make and just retain the ability to get planks from logs.

Try to quickly get greatwood. That turns into planks without the splinters.

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
and how do we do that ?

I don't quite remember maybe it is a quest reward? Its a big help as the splinters are a bit of a nuisance :)

Edit:
There is a quest that on turning in a silverwood leaf gives 10 saplings (both greatwood and silverwood). Maybe one of the early thaumcraft quests gives the silverwood sapling.

Edit2:
Yup, the scribing quest gives a silverwood sapling. Then the next quest (to the right) gives the saplings on turning in the leaf.

Last edited:
G

Genobee

I don't quite remember maybe it is a quest reward? Its a big help as the splinters are a bit of a nuisance :)

Edit:
There is a quest that on turning in a silverwood leaf gives 10 saplings (both greatwood and silverwood). Maybe one of the early thaumcraft quests gives the silverwood sapling.
ta for the nfo

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
How are people dealing with early wand charging?

I have 3 nodes as quest rewards, I still miss 2 aspects. Recharging from mob drops is terribly slow. I did bring a spawner back from the nether but blazes rarely drop aqua vis balls....

Sandstroem

Jul 29, 2019
You can pick up nodes with those Cardboxes from Mekanism and they will change their aspects when placed down again. Not sure whether it can become a hungry one though.

Reactions: Your mom
T

Tyler489

Heads up greatwood and silverwood all have there own splinter types now all wood types do..
Make sure to remove any old splinters before updating.

Sandstoem is right use a cardboard box on a node it can become sinister pure or hungry as well as change aspects.

Reactions: Your mom
T

Tyler489

The update was intended to go live on friday but more bugs showeed up so we delayed it

Reactions: joshwoo70
Status
Not open for further replies.