[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
MJR did a custom Minetweaker mod to nerf the vanilla tools. You'd probably have to re-tweak it. Probably better to just play another pack. Though I think Railcraft Steel Tools still work fine if you want to hunt down a village with some steel.

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a version of this without tinkers construct anywhere, or some way to remove it from this pack.

I absolutely despise tinkers construct and do not want to use it whatsoever, and the fact that vanilla tools are nerfed to 1 durability makes this pack unplayable for me. Even just being able to un-nerf vanilla tools would be a bandaid patch, but I don't know how to do that myself.

there are a looot of tools that aren't Tweaked (TE Tools, Certus Quartz Tool, come one... use your Brain and NEI). also just because YOU have something agaist TC doesn't mean you have the right to request it's Deletion from the pack. learn to use new Mods, TC is not that bad :p

or just do it like me and build the best Early-Game Multi-Tool. The Atomic Disassembler! it is so easy to make... a diamond, a Obsidian block, a bit of Iron Gold Osmiun and Redstone. and don't tell me that you need a Strong Pick to mine Obsidian xD

I just noticed that Chromaticraft is in this modpack. I don't particularly care for that mod at all, due to it's towers that kill the player just for getting too close to them, and the fact that since it's code base is based on older Java versions, it will eventually clog up up the Minecraft java memory heap allocation with garbage collection routines that aren't properly implemented for newer versions of java.

Since when is Chromaticraft in the Pack again?
and is Rotarycraft and Reactorcraft back too? :D

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
there are a looot of tools that aren't Tweaked (TE Tools, Certus Quartz Tool, come one... use your Brain and NEI). also just because YOU have something agaist TC doesn't mean you have the right to request it's Deletion from the pack. learn to use new Mods, TC is not that bad :p

or just do it like me and build the best Early-Game Multi-Tool. The Atomic Disassembler! it is so easy to make... a diamond, a Obsidian block, a bit of Iron Gold Osmiun and Redstone. and don't tell me that you need a Strong Pick to mine Obsidian xD

Since when is Chromaticraft in the Pack again?
and is Rotarycraft and Reactorcraft back too? :D

I never wrote that it was in the modpack "again", reread my post. I've had issues with this mod in someone else's modpack, and it caused me to stop playing their modpack entirely.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

lcd

Jul 29, 2019
So how would one go about dealing with the problem of pretty every machine giving different types of ingots? is it really complicated getting machines to spit out Thermal Expansion ingots? I've got like 3 different types of copper and 2 of pretty much all the other mod ores

Solving this must be harder then putting a man on the moon because there are posts about it from years and years ago and it is still a problem in almost every pack it seems like

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Store your stuff in Storage Drawers, because that has built-in ore dictionary functionality. It'll even correctly turn Thuamcraft coins into Gold Nuggets.

lcd

Jul 29, 2019
Always an option but in a quest to find a solution that didn't involve barrels/drawers/unifiers/lexicons I came across a mod that does exactly what I've always wanted

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/unidict
So far I've tried running ores through Tinkers, vanilla, TE, Mekanism and IC2 machines and every single one of them gives Thermal Expansion ingots

This is like winning the lottery, the search is finally over

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
I never wrote that it was in the modpack "again", reread my post. I've had issues with this mod in someone else's modpack, and it caused me to stop playing their modpack entirely.

but it is not in this Pack.

Always an option but in a quest to find a solution that didn't involve barrels/drawers/unifiers/lexicons I came across a mod that does exactly what I've always wanted

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/unidict
So far I've tried running ores through Tinkers, vanilla, TE, Mekanism and IC2 machines and every single one of them gives Thermal Expansion ingots

This is like winning the lottery, the search is finally over

yea, just needs AOBD. xD

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Every time I try to join the official server it just tells me it cant resolve the hostname.
Thats a issue on your side

Is there a version of this without tinkers construct anywhere, or some way to remove it from this pack.

I absolutely despise tinkers construct and do not want to use it whatsoever, and the fact that vanilla tools are nerfed to 1 durability makes this pack unplayable for me. Even just being able to un-nerf vanilla tools would be a bandaid patch, but I don't know how to do that myself.
no the mod pack is made around tinkers!
I downloaded this modpack, and my mouse pointer is invisible whilst playing it. How do I fix this? I don't know if it's a modpack error. It's very annoying, I couldn't find an issue about it on the bug site, maybe I'll post a bug report if I can get something more specific than "my mouse pointer is invisible whilst playing this modpack".

I just noticed that Chromaticraft is in this modpack. I don't particularly care for that mod at all, due to it's towers that kill the player just for getting too close to them, and the fact that since it's code base is based on older Java versions, it will eventually clog up up the Minecraft java memory heap allocation with garbage collection routines that aren't properly implemented for newer versions of java.

I would like to know if disabling it in this modpack is possible without changing things significantly.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid
One: wrong place to post issues
Two: this has been posted 100000000000000 times already so look at them

D

Doookl

I've looked up how to fix it, and nothing worked. Is there a direct ip alternative?

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Thats a issue on your side

no the mod pack is made around tinkers!

One: wrong place to post issues
Two: this has been posted 100000000000000 times already so look at them

I must be bad at searching for errors because I never can seem to get the keywords right. Where is this issue listed in your database, and what fixes are there for it? I just don't have time to go hunting through unfamiliar databases on the internet hunting for the elusive bug report concerning my bug or issue.

Also, regarding Tinker's: I don't mind it so much if i can't make normal tools as well, but the non-upgradeability of the tinker's tools really sucks. I don't know what adds that functionality in but if you can make it so that an existing tool can have parts upgraded or replaced please make that possible.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

Last edited:
B

Battle20909

I have recently been playing on the server and I love the game play and the people on it. Also this server has such great cinergy with the modes that were picked to be in this pack, but problems with the server not having enough slots have really harmed my emotions towards the reliability of being able to even play on the server.

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
I have recently been playing on the server and I love the game play and the people on it. Also this server has such great cinergy with the modes that were picked to be in this pack, but problems with the server not having enough slots have really harmed my emotions towards the reliability of being able to even play on the server.

don't even which server you mean with "The Server".
you mean the Official one? *shrugs*

N

NANANOONO

yeah it usually takes about 20-30 minutes for me to join and even more for my friend which really causes problems when we only have an hour here and there to play. I think just 15 more slots on the server would greatly help it free up and be useable. when I was playing today at least five people asked for people to leave so they could get their friends on

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all, help is not working recipe
IfBbUvI.png
B3pgAOF.png

Advanced Heat Vent. This object is created by a broken and does not work in the recipe.

wrong place to post Problems and the MT core had the same Problem. "had".
this is easy to fix with Minetweaker. funny because the Server i play on offers theses things in the shop because of that Problem xD