[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

Techly88

The official server has only the essential banned items and block to stop griefing to people thing and so everyone can have a good time and its EULA compliance

Great thanks! Didn't catch that there were one in the OP when I first checked. Will swing in to hopefully play in.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Be it noted that if you have gas in Mekanism tanks, the new basic ones hold less than the old ones. So you guys may want to spread out the hydrogen or whatever. 48,000 compared to 96,000. Just so you're aware. Probably more annoying for Deuterium/Tritium than Hydrogen.

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
YUS, Mekanism v9! finally, i can power the Thermal Evaporation Towers with Actual RF instead of sunlight!
oh, and the new tank... and Turbines.

A

Akronym

Hello, what version forgeessentials you use on the server? Or is there any alternative to the essentials? thx.,..

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
little Suggestion to make the pack a bit better.
change the Configs of Mekanism to this:
(Disables Pages of tanks fill with Fluids/gasses, Increases FPS and Decreases the Chance to Crash when searching Mekanism in NEI)
478c465e4f9c7a67984f883e55e476e6.png

and Minechems Config to this:
(Increases amount of Power they can Import... veeery useful, trust me)
ea1f68ee4661569dd59a5e425d2f1faf.png

hope you look into it, gonna be Awesome to finally Automate Minechem without the low Energy Input. :D

Last edited:

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
uhh, Configs besides i just noticed... Frozensoul Updated a few of their Server IP's. the new for Space Astronomy is "sa.frozensoul.co"... yup that's it. "sa" instead of "space". because the pack is called "SA". just wanted to say that too. : P

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
uhh, Configs besides i just noticed... Frozensoul Updated a few of their Server IP's. the new for Space Astronomy is "sa.frozensoul.co"... yup that's it. "sa" instead of "space". because the pack is called "SA". just wanted to say that too. : P
I know

D

Doookl

Every time I try to join the official server it just tells me it cant resolve the hostname.

M

Mystry

Is there a version of this without tinkers construct anywhere, or some way to remove it from this pack.

I absolutely despise tinkers construct and do not want to use it whatsoever, and the fact that vanilla tools are nerfed to 1 durability makes this pack unplayable for me. Even just being able to un-nerf vanilla tools would be a bandaid patch, but I don't know how to do that myself.

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Is there a version of this without tinkers construct anywhere, or some way to remove it from this pack.

I absolutely despise tinkers construct and do not want to use it whatsoever, and the fact that vanilla tools are nerfed to 1 durability makes this pack unplayable for me. Even just being able to un-nerf vanilla tools would be a bandaid patch, but I don't know how to do that myself.

If you really feel that way about it, simply click "edit mod pack", select Tinker's Construct, and click "disable". Isn't that how it usually works if you don't want a specific mod for whatever reason?

Re the vanilla tools nerf, you'll probably have to do a bit of hunting through configs to find what changed that and undo it's changes or remove it.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid