[1.7.10] Boundless Expanse-A different take on FTB Infinity

G

guigs44

Awesome pack :v
Keep up the good work.
This pack showed me that there's much more to modded MC than TiC and Thermal Expansion
Also,
I discovered that i hate Mekanism :<
Looking foward for the next update.

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
Keep up the good work.
This pack showed me that there's much more to modded MC than TiC and Thermal Expansion
Also,

Thanks for the kind words

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
Keep up the good work.
Also,
Why hate Mekanism? It has the best of basically everything it has that other mods have, 5x ore processing, the best quarry, a really good omnitool, and cross-power conversion abilities.

mahall1988

Jul 29, 2019
anyone tried to automate crafting wind generators from mekanism.
i have it all set to auto craft but as soon as i click next on the select amount screen it kicks me out of AE and throws up this error:
error: javautil.concurrent.executionexeption
java.lang.illegalstateexeption:
java.lang.illegalstateexeption:crafting tree constrution failed

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
anyone tried to automate crafting wind generators from mekanism.
i have it all set to auto craft but as soon as i click next on the select amount screen it kicks me out of AE and throws up this error:
error: javautil.concurrent.executionexeption
java.lang.illegalstateexeption:
java.lang.illegalstateexeption:crafting tree constrution failed

Is that a crash log? Put the full log in pastebin and post it here please.

L

labelbuddy

Just a heads up 1.3.4 server download still contains resource loader which crashes server upon start up. If anyone is making a server just remove it from the mods folder and you should be good :)

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up 1.3.4 server download still contains resource loader which crashes server upon start up. If anyone is making a server just remove it from the mods folder and you should be good :)

Darn it. I always miss something from the server download. I'll fix it for 1.3.5

L

labelbuddy

Darn it. I always miss something from the server download. I'll fix it for 1.3.5

All good i always forget something as well. Any ETA on the Steam Update threw up a server today for some friends finally was trying to wait it out but they got impatient haha

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
All good i always forget something as well. Any ETA on the Steam Update threw up a server today for some friends finally was trying to wait it out but they got impatient haha

No ETA (mainly because I can never promise anything). I will have to talk to the other team members I will let you know when I have info. ;)

O

Obuw

Umm here's a weird question - how do I craft ars magica 2 blank runes? The recipe for them seems to be disabled?

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
Umm here's a weird question - how do I craft ars magica 2 blank runes? The recipe for them seems to be disabled?

Huh, seems Fortanono disabled it. I will add a recipe to it for the next patch (which should come soon)

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
Planned changes for 1.3.5

-Inscriber name plate recipe
-Blank Rune Recipe
-Fixed Server zip
-Mod Updates

If there is anything else that needs fixing please let me know.
After 1.3.5 has been released we will start work on 1.4.0 the steam update.

mahall1988

Jul 29, 2019
its not the inscriber name plates that need a recipe. the name plates are made with a certus cutting knife. the plates are applied using the inscriber.

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
its not the inscriber name plates that need a recipe. the name plates are made with a certus cutting knife. the plates are applied using the inscriber.

Oh, okay. I wasn't sure about that. I add the inscriber recipe and a label to it saying that they are only for the plates.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Phew... forgetting just how huge "Mega Rubber Sapling" grow and then cutting down the tree without flight and only with iron/diamond axes... *laughs* Quiet a nice time :D
Good thing is, that I probably will now have enough rubber for everything to come, for a long while.

But seems the tree-cutting mod (where you cut down the whole tree) hate such big trees. The first ~4 iron axes I had to cut at the tree in a dia-show *smirks*

Modpack looks nice so far, even though the blood moons come at the worst times for me... like being in the middle of a 80 blocks tall tree. xD

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
Phew... forgetting just how huge "Mega Rubber Sapling" grow and then cutting down the tree without flight and only with iron/diamond axes... *laughs* Quiet a nice time :D
Good thing is, that I probably will now have enough rubber for everything to come, for a long while.

But seems the tree-cutting mod (where you cut down the whole tree) hate such big trees. The first ~4 iron axes I had to cut at the tree in a dia-show *smirks*

Modpack looks nice so far, even though the blood moons come at the worst times for me... like being in the middle of a 80 blocks tall tree. xD

Thanks for the kind words. Don't plant to many of them trees ;P