Whitelist Server StrawHats • Ultimate Pack • 18+ • Dedicated • EU

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

tolana

Jul 29, 2019
d4soAcE.png
About us:
Hello People!​
We are a small group of friends, that have been enjoying ourselves playing FTB on a small server. but we want to play with others, and share the enjoyment and passion for the game.​
our goal with the server is to build a small community with competent and passionate people who enjoys playing the game as much as we do, and have fun together. in a mature environment.​
Banned Items:
Nukes, iTnt etc,​
everything else is on.​
Rules:
No Griefing/Hacking/Exploiting
Nearly nothing is disabled, so build respectfully!
Respect others
Do not use chunkloaders irresponsible
Do not kill other players, PvP is only allowed if both players have agreed to it.​
Info:
The Server is on Hard.​
With PvP on, but the playstyle is till PvE.​
we use GriefPrevention, to Claim Areas. (only while we settle down)​
Application
IGN:
why do you want to join us?:
How much do you play?:
Favorite mod?:
Staff:
Tolana aka Lars
Pankzor aka Victor
Mat007 aka Mathias
Server Specs:
Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 4 Cores (8 HT) 3,4ghz
16GB ram
120gb ssd
Located in France.
Server IP:
188.165.193.5​
Whitelisting is set on HOLD

leej89

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: metalbuster101
Where are you From?: US
why do you want to join us?: im looking for a server to play on that supports ultimate pack, there seems to be a lack in them and i really want to find a good one
How much do you play?: quite often really, on a normal day probley around 3 hours or so, on weekends in much more, college does take up a large portion of my time tho
Favorite mod?: i would have to say gregtech, im always up for a challenge and gregtech feels like it just expands the game so much more, and makes getting quantum suit a challenge not something u get in a day and half

expl0s1ve

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: trexpl0s1ve
Where are you From?: Istanbul, Turkey
why do you want to join us?: The current server that I'm playing in is closing, so I'm looking for a new server to hang out and make new friends. :)
How much do you play?: Depends; pretty much every day, 1 hour to 2-3 someties 5-6 hours.
Favorite mod(s)?: TC3, BC, Forestry, Logistics Pipes, Railcraft, Gregtech

Dozix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dozix
Where are you From?: Sweden
why do you want to join us?: Im tired of playing solo, so im looking for a server with mature people on. Mostly to build nice co-op projects.
How much do you play?: Depends on what im currently building, if its interesting i can play for up to 8/h per day.
Favorite mod?: Thaumcraft 3

tolana

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: metalbuster101
Where are you From?: US
why do you want to join us?: im looking for a server to play on that supports ultimate pack, there seems to be a lack in them and i really want to find a good one
How much do you play?: quite often really, on a normal day probley around 3 hours or so, on weekends in much more, college does take up a large portion of my time tho
Favorite mod?: i would have to say gregtech, im always up for a challenge and gregtech feels like it just expands the game so much more, and makes getting quantum suit a challenge not something u get in a day and half
IGN: trexpl0s1ve
Where are you From?: Istanbul, Turkey
why do you want to join us?: The current server that I'm playing in is closing, so I'm looking for a new server to hang out and make new friends. :)
How much do you play?: Depends; pretty much every day, 1 hour to 2-3 someties 5-6 hours.
Favorite mod(s)?: TC3, BC, Forestry, Logistics Pipes, Railcraft, Gregtech
both whitelisted.

grinkor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: grinkor
Where are you From?: Spain
why do you want to join us?: I am looking for a small group of mature people i can live with.
How much do you play?: Couple of hours after work, a little more on weekends.
Favorite mod?: Computercraft.

tolana

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dozix
why do you want to join us?: Im tired of playing solo, so im looking for a server with mature people on. Mostly to build nice co-op projects.
How much do you play?: Depends on what im currently building, if its interesting i can play for up to 8/h per day.
Favorite mod?: Thaumcraft 3
IGN: grinkor
Where are you From?: Spain
why do you want to join us?: I am looking for a small group of mature people i can live with.
How much do you play?: Couple of hours after work, a little more on weekends.
Favorite mod?: Computercraft.

Both of Whitelisted.

Marbla

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GroggDog
why do you want to join us?: I'm looking for a nice server with a good amount of people to start playing FTB again after a short break because of school.
How much do you play?: I try to play every day but because of school I don't always have time. I try to play at least 1h/day but often around 5h/day when I have the time
Favorite mod?: Buildcraft. It was the first mod I played with and love all the additions (Forestry, Thermal expansion etc.) I also enjoy IC2 and have basic knowledge in most of the mods

tolana

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gemankapo
Where are you From: Central Europe
why do you want to join us: I'm looking for a small ftb server with friendly and mature people to play with. I enjoy doing community projects, like opening a shop at spawn for example, and playing with other people. I love apiculture and arboriculture that forestry brings, so I'll focus on that mainly.
How much do you play: 5h per day
Favorite mod: Forestry
IGN: GroggDog
why do you want to join us?: I'm looking for a nice server with a good amount of people to start playing FTB again after a short break because of school.
How much do you play?: I try to play every day but because of school I don't always have time. I try to play at least 1h/day but often around 5h/day when I have the time
Favorite mod?: Buildcraft. It was the first mod I played with and love all the additions (Forestry, Thermal expansion etc.) I also enjoy IC2 and have basic knowledge in most of the mods

both whitelised!

eXilir83

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Elixilir
Where are you from: Switzerland
Why do you want to join us: After all my friends stoped playing they left me all allone on our Server and i dont like playing Singleplayer. I dont want to play on an overfull Server either and everything You wrote about your server sounds lovely.
How much do you play: Well, i try not to play to much, but i allways fail... its a few hours every day, even more.
Favorite mod: I love Railcraft and Steves carts. Also interested in Applyed Energistics.

I whould love to hear from you soon. Greetings

Flyin_spaghetti

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:flyin_spaghetti
Where are you From?: Turkey
why do you want to join us?: I have been playing DW20's pack for quite a while now and was considering switching to the ultimate pack. I believe the complex nature of gregtech will be most enjoyable on a multiplayer environment as it adds many complicated aspects to the game, which makes it harder and will promote teamwork in a way vanilla minecraft or less complicated packs never could. Along with actually playing the game, watching the community grow and work would also be quite interesting for me.
How much do you play?: 1-2 hours most days if not more.
Favorite mod?: Computercraft

tolana

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Elixilir
Where are you from: Switzerland
Why do you want to join us: After all my friends stoped playing they left me all allone on our Server and i dont like playing Singleplayer. I dont want to play on an overfull Server either and everything You wrote about your server sounds lovely.
How much do you play: Well, i try not to play to much, but i allways fail... its a few hours every day, even more.
Favorite mod: I love Railcraft and Steves carts. Also interested in Applyed Energistics.

I whould love to hear from you soon. Greetings
IGN:flyin_spaghetti
Where are you From?: Turkey
why do you want to join us?: I have been playing DW20's pack for quite a while now and was considering switching to the ultimate pack. I believe the complex nature of gregtech will be most enjoyable on a multiplayer environment as it adds many complicated aspects to the game, which makes it harder and will promote teamwork in a way vanilla minecraft or less complicated packs never could. Along with actually playing the game, watching the community grow and work would also be quite interesting for me.
How much do you play?: 1-2 hours most days if not more.
Favorite mod?: Computercraft
both whitelisted.

meach69

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:meach69
Where are you From?:US
why do you want to join us?:my roomate metalbuster101 joined and he seems to be having a good time so i wanted to come and have some fun and get along with all of you and have a nice good time
How much do you play?: as often as i can usally a couple hours or so
Favorite mod?: probley i would say computercraft or anything along those lines, its really fun to mess with all the codeing

tolana

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:meach69
Where are you From?:US
why do you want to join us?:my roomate metalbuster101 joined and he seems to be having a good time so i wanted to come and have some fun and get along with all of you and have a nice good time
How much do you play?: as often as i can usally a couple hours or so
Favorite mod?: probley i would say computercraft or anything along those lines, its really fun to mess with all the codeing
whitelisted.

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pandemoneus
Where are you From?: Germany
Why do you want to join us?: I'd like to join a small community in which trust and fairness between each other exists. I also hope for a responsible staff that does not nuke other people and their buildings for fun (believe me, there is such a server).
How much do you play?: Usually 3h but up to 8h, depending on how much I love to play. :)
Favorite mod?: GregTech and Applied Energetics

tolana

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pandemoneus
Where are you From?: Germany
Why do you want to join us?: I'd like to join a small community in which trust and fairness between each other exists. I also hope for a responsible staff that does not nuke other people and their buildings for fun (believe me, there is such a server).
How much do you play?: Usually 3h but up to 8h, depending on how much I love to play. :)
Favorite mod?: GregTech and Applied Energetics
whitelisted.

N0rthic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:N0rthic
Where are you From?:Montpellier, France
why do you want to join us?: Well i want to switch over to Ultimate. This server is located in France and that is great. I'd like to play with a small and mature community, maybe do some projects together. And to have fun.
How much do you play?: well i try to play every day.
Favorite mod?:Redpower

Jussi Kuusiniemi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Verdat
Where are you From?: Rovaniemi, Finland
why do you want to join us?: My last FTB server closed so i'm switching to ultimate. Also i liket to play with mature players.
How much do you play?: Depends on the day, but usually couple hours and more.
Favorite mod?: Redpower or railcraft.

tolana

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:N0rthic
Where are you From?:Montpellier, France
why do you want to join us?: Well i want to switch over to Ultimate. This server is located in France and that is great. I'd like to play with a small and mature community, maybe do some projects together. And to have fun.
How much do you play?: well i try to play every day.
Favorite mod?:Redpower
IGN: Verdat
Where are you From?: Rovaniemi, Finland
why do you want to join us?: My last FTB server closed so i'm switching to ultimate. Also i liket to play with mature players.
How much do you play?: Depends on the day, but usually couple hours and more.
Favorite mod?: Redpower or railcraft.
both whitelisted!

MynameisAK

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mynameisAK
Where are you From?: UK - England
Why do you want to join us?: I'd like to join a new, Ultimate pack server with a small mature community
How much do you play?: Daily (couple hours each day)
Favourite mod?: I would love to say Gregtech, just because it makes the game so more expansive. Saying that though I would also love to say Redpower, because windmills and Pneumatic pipes. But I can't say either of those purely for the fact of how Thermal Expansion is just so lovely to the player :p