[GAME] Cardwolf III

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
You missed RealKC's and Victini's vote on me.

To me it seems like the mafia was waiting for a solid townie target to come by instead of the LAC/Vike votes. I am unsure about LAC's alignment but if Vike were to be killed it would be a very informative death to the town.

Then the Fred wagon rolls by and RealKC and Victini jumps on with no or little hesitation. Very scummy to me, although you will see that when I flip.

##vote Victini

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so, That took me an hour to go through, and still haven't analyzed all of it, but kinda want to have lunch. So this is what i'm seeing so far:

• Pyure is all over the place, Him pointing out SO37 & Sg are most likely town is not as I remember Pyure, but that can be new.
  • SO37 was a non-scum read for me D1. Hasn't posted today @Someone Else 37
  • Sgbros is afk. @sgbros1
  • Squid's vote from yesterday is still too weird, and hasn't responded to any questions made by anyone (especially Pyure's) - High wolf read
  • Fowltief blamed his vote on being afk and forgetting to write "anti-" or tell that he doesn't have the time to do so. He can be anything.
  • Shazam is afk. @Shazam08
  • Nojr & RealKC are fairly inactive, but posting more then the average person. No real read on either. Altho Erin is leading slightly towards scum, due to his random vote on Nojr.
  • Lethosos is still high on the scum list, calling me out on "Stirring the pot" and then leaving to later vote (On vikestep iirc) I want more from you @Lethosos
  • Corpsecat looks alot like town--Which he is good at when being a wolf. He doesn't do the afk strat often like he did last game. So no real lead on him. Slightly town perhaps.
  • Vikestep I can't read.

• At last Frederikam, i'm either getting tired from reading or just plain up missing the main reason why we're voting for him besides inactivity. If someone pyure/cheese/vikestep could give us a small summary of a few lines why we're lynching him besides just his flip / inactivity that'd be cool.

I'm gonna go on on and ##Vote Coolsquid
altho i'm inclined to see what Fred flips, due to -- unless wolf -- squid's flip won't matter much.

Gonna go have lunch now. Documentating for an hour gets you hungry

C

CorpseCat

@CorpseCat: Victini brought Robin into a tie for the lynch when ljfa was leading. Do you feel there's any merit for suspicion here?
I don't actually think so, there were still hours left and Ljfa had only two votes. I rather doubt Victini would be that paranoid of two votes, and/or unaware of the phase time as scum. He's still null at best otherwise.
Anyway, I have no strong feelings on the Fred wagon, except that there's not any reason to join it as of now.
I'll go ahead and Vote: Lethosos pending a satisfying answer to the points I raised. @Lethosos

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
@Exedra could I request that days become 2 IRL days long? Too many people can't seem to get on to discuss and vote. It also doesn't go well with the fact that I just spent half of D2 sleeping.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed I forgot atleast two people,

• Cheese: Seems to be failing too much, either all the wolfs are non "power players" or cheese is town
  • Victini: Seems to be trying his hardest to work with town. So far leading town

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
At last Frederikam, i'm either getting tired from reading or just plain up missing the main reason why we're voting for him besides inactivity. If someone pyure/cheese/vikestep could give us a small summary of a few lines why we're lynching him besides just his flip / inactivity that'd be cool.
Near EoD yesterday he voted for you, which put you in a tie with ljfa. Presumably to save ljfa, which would make him scummy.
When asked why he chose you over anyone else, he said he "randomly picked a top wagon".
Then says he needs to get a wagon moving so wolves won't be able to jeopardize the lynch or something. I don't really get this.

But anyways, he's scummy to me for voting you last minute when ljfa was about to get lynched

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Anyways because of unforeseen things I need to go and I won't be back before EoD unless it is extended for at least some hours. See ya.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Near EoD yesterday he voted for you, which put you in a tie with ljfa. Presumably to save ljfa, which would make him scummy.
When asked why he chose you over anyone else, he said he "randomly picked a top wagon".
Then says he needs to get a wagon moving so wolves won't be able to jeopardize the lynch or something. I don't really get this.

But anyways, he's scummy to me for voting you last minute when ljfa was about to get lynched
Oh now I see, yeah he was following Vikestep like no tomorrow and trying to save Ljfa, Then its definetly worth to see what he flips. ##Vote Frederikham

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
@Exedra could I request that days become 2 IRL days long? Too many people can't seem to get on to discuss and vote. It also doesn't go well with the fact that I just spent half of D2 sleeping.
What are others opinions on extensions. Also I'm happy for the hash votes to count.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
To me it seems like the mafia was waiting for a solid townie target to come by instead of the LAC/Vike votes. I am unsure about LAC's alignment but if Vike were to be killed it would be a very informative death to the town.

Then the Fred wagon rolls by and RealKC and Victini jumps on with no or little hesitation. Very scummy to me, although you will see that when I flip.

##vote Victini
I jumped on the wagon because you were scummier than anybody else. Didn't vote for Vike or LAC because I don't think either are wolfy, and then Vike/Pyure/LAC just jumped on you, I looked back at EoD yesterday and found you to be scummy.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Day 2 over. Recap:

• Frederikam was lynched, his card wa
  • Frederikam has been saved by a governor!
  • dylanpiera has been killed by the mafia, his card was 32. 1 Shot Governor!
  • VikeStep has been stabbed, his card was 19. Mason!

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Eh, maybe you're not crazy. Idk. But unless Dylan saves Fred (which is very very unlikely considering Dylan voted for Fred) or Fred is saved by a mafia governor (which would probably make him mafia too unless the mafia wants to throw us off), Fred is mafia governor lol.

Vote Fred