Beginner's Quest - First Time Being a GM! [GAME THREAD]

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
(Thanks Vike Corpse for being a grammer nazi)

If you haven't signed up here, please watch this thread from a safe distance of ~2forums, 3threads and 1post.

You all live in a small town, The Town of the KC, which is on a small island, The Island of the KC. One day the Bad Guy organization attacked.
That's a true weird lynching system, also I'm in the mood of making a game, so
Spoiler: Beginner's Quest: First time being a GM
Person - this is your vanilla villager. - He doesn't know much about other people. He's just a simple guy.
Bad Guy - your vanilla wolf. - All the Bad Guys communicate and they decide who they will kill when the night comes. They know the identity of people in their organisation, but they don't know anything about other people
Guard - may choose to protect a player each night. Cannot choose the same player two days in a row, everyday they will have to change the player they protect. They do NOT die when they succefully protect a player. Protected player is not informed about being protected. - He's the Guard. He hates good people dieing, but he has no problem killing Bad Guys.
Watcher - a standard seer. - When he looks at you he can see what secrets you are hiding.
Also the rules:
Spoiler: Rules
1.Standard Werewolf rule aplie.
2.There is no Nobody, you must vote for a player.
2.Seer's power activates on D2.
4.I must be invited to every convo.
5.Providing any usefull information after you're dead means that you get smited.
6.There are 2 seers and 43 Guards.
7.Every rule below this one is null and void.
8.Pyure is automaticaly lynched.
Wind Conditions:
Town - lynch all the bad guys.
Bad guys - kill every town person
Rules that I forgot to mention:
I forgot to mention but after 3 days with no vote you get smited/modkilled
2. As long as you invite me on discord you can create a server there, my discord username is RealKC (RealKingChuck | KC)#7788
Player list(red=bad guy, green=village/town):

1. Erindal C. - lynched, D1, Bad Guy
2. Robijnvogel
3. Fowltief
4. Pyure
5. Lethosos, ganked, D3, Guard
6. Goreae - ganked, D1, Guard

7. Shazam08, lynched, D3, Bad Guy
8. Someone Else 37, lynched, D2, Person
9. 016Nojr
10. frederikam
11. Ulfari
12. LivingAngryCheese
13. CorpseCat, ganked, D2, person

Day End: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...giner's+Quest+-+Day+End&iso=20160504T16&p1=49

DO NOT POST UNTIL I SAY SO!!!

Last edited:

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Vote shazam Going to school and wanna vote in case I forget. If I don't change that or supply ample reason to keep it on by the end of the day, shoot me.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Which are you talking about? The rule where the wolves murder me, or the rule where we always vote me a bunch for no reason, or the one where Vike talked people into NOT voting me? :p

I...generate a lot of rules.

edit: ninjad, I forgot about that rule :p

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Oh I have a half-decent plan. Ok so my plan is, we butcher Nojr and feed his corpse to the pigs. My thinking is: he votes me every game because he feels like if he tries to play "properly" then he just gets killed for being different.

We need to encourage him to feel comfortable playing. By, uh, killing him.

Vote Nojr.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Pyure, help me here. Are you that serious, or are you just watching us proles do our wolf-guessing dance?

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Pyure, help me here. Are you that serious, or are you just watching us proles do our wolf-guessing dance?

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2
Leth, just fyi there are wolftells in your statement here. Fair warning :)

Am I serious about butchering Nojr? Definitely. As a D1 lynch its my current favorite move. Who knows what hours from now will bring though.