[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Ah, right. Important distinction I missed. Hate those. I wonder if a peaceful table spawns stuff faster on cursed earth.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
I have a question why there is Logistic pipes when then have all recipes turned off?
Theres a problem with them, but they will be fixed in the next update. It does say this in the known issues and the changelog for the mod pack

P

Payne0055

What are your thoughts on adding Warp Speed to the modpack? It might compliment Galacticraft.

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
Dumb question: I see Veinminer is in the pack but I see all the blocks blacklisted. I'm not too familiar with Veinminer so what is its function in the pack?

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
What you mean all the blocks are blacklisted?
You might need to ignore me. I seemed to have confused "Block List" with "Blacklist". So, if I am reading this correctly, tCon axes cannot veinmine wood, but tCon Lumber Axes and mattocks can?

EDIT: Wondering, is mattock an oversight? Allowing the felling of trees before lumber axes are available?

Last edited:

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
Yus, Killer joe can be used again!
(even tho this Pack is cursed on the Frozensoul server. Noone can play on it. this Pack always comes up with a new issue that only that one server has, the Admins are confused and can't see why.)

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Yus, Killer joe can be used again!
(even tho this Pack is cursed on the Frozensoul server. Noone can play on it. this Pack always comes up with a new issue that only that one server has, the Admins are confused and can't see why.)
From what i hear there isnt a issue with the server

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
No, please don't. It adds nothing to the pack that it doesn't already have in spades. Except an inexplicable tendency to generate void worlds, and pile all the machines right up against the entrance and then wonder why the overworld has better FPS.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
No, please don't. It adds nothing to the pack that it doesn't already have in spades. Except an inexplicable tendency to generate void worlds, and pile all the machines right up against the entrance and then wonder why the overworld has better FPS.
Im not adding it because otherwise the mod pack will just end up having the same mods as every other mod packs and mine wont be unique

Reactions: KingTriaxx
B

Bob Lawblah

started the pack for the first time, blood moon night 1. died 6 times. Seems legit -.-

That said, it's the first time in forever i've literally had to dig a hole in the ground to survive the night. currently sitting here waiting for the sun

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
started the pack for the first time, blood moon night 1. died 6 times. Seems legit -.-

That said, it's the first time in forever i've literally had to dig a hole in the ground to survive the night. currently sitting here waiting for the sun
You just had really bad luck.. you can turn them off via the config if you want to

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
I left them, and changed the setting to let me sleep through them. They're useful once you get armor, so you can farm skeletons and endermen.