[1.7.10] Binnie Patcher

JunpakuKarasu

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously, I have had such a horrid time with all of this. I spent an entire night trying to salvage my personal pack after forgetting about the 'don't update these' rule after not playing it for a while. Curse you little green arrows for being so tempting to click due to the OCD that Minecraft has instilled in so many of us. *shakes tiny fist*
So now I might be able to salvage my build project. *dances into the distance singing*

K

Kupferdrache

Thank you to the quick work with the forestry extras fork, something might gone wrong during compilation.

Code:
[12:39:38] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Found a duplicate mod BinniePatcher at [minecraft.jar, minecraft.jar]
[12:39:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[12:39:38] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: There were errors previously. Not beginning mod initialization phase

I asume both file were indentified as binnie patcher when Binnie patcher and Forestry extras are arround. And the $Version varible says $Version, I asumme this is from manual building as well.

Keep up the good work.

K

Kupferdrache

jup, Version 4.1 of forestry extras 2 fixed the mod ID problem.

D.V

Jul 29, 2019
One question @Chocohead : Do you give permission to use Binnie Patcher for FTB modpack ? Because i need your fix for my private modpack :oops:

Thanks in advance.

S

Sardor_Toy

Hello, guys! I have problem with this Patch and Forestry 4.2.8. After a few time when i'm playing, I have crash. Forestry/Binnie Mods/Patch throws NULL and game is over :)

Here is a crash-report:
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking screen
    at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.func_77964_b(ItemStack.java:222)
    at forestry.arboriculture.items.ItemBlockWood.saveToItemStack(ItemBlockWood.java:78)
    at forestry.arboriculture.tiles.TileWood.getPickBlock(TileWood.java:108)
    at chocohead.patcher.binniecore.FakeWorld.getWoodLog(FakeWorld.java:53)
    at chocohead.patcher.binniecore.FakeWorld.getWoodLog(FakeWorld.java:43)
    at binnie.core.genetics.TreeBreedingSystem.calculateArrays(TreeBreedingSystem.java:148)
    at binnie.core.genetics.ManagerGenetics.refreshData(ManagerGenetics.java:146)
    at binnie.core.genetics.ManagerGenetics.onWorldLoad(ManagerGenetics.java:140)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_99_ManagerGenetics_onWorldLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:140)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.<init>(WorldClient.java:61)
    at net.minecraft.client.network.NetHandlerPlayClient.func_147282_a(NetHandlerPlayClient.java:238)
    at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:70)
    at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:13)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(GuiConnecting.java:113)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1661)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

Please, help me fix it ;)

What can I add, I have installed Forge 1614.

LunariusH

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just curious if we have an ETA on a fix with the disabled things from before? (Like disabling Arboriculture and not having your patch lose its collective ****.)

Not pressin', just working on a ModPack and am wanting to know whether to go ahead with updating the Modpack without Magic Bees, or if you have a plan to have it out in a week or so. :) Totally for my planning, sorry if it comes across pushy. :D

Chocohead

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, guys! I have problem with this Patch and Forestry 4.2.8. After a few time when i'm playing, I have crash. Forestry/Binnie Mods/Patch throws NULL and game is over :)

Here is a crash-report:
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking screen
    at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.func_77964_b(ItemStack.java:222)
    at forestry.arboriculture.items.ItemBlockWood.saveToItemStack(ItemBlockWood.java:78)
    at forestry.arboriculture.tiles.TileWood.getPickBlock(TileWood.java:108)
    at chocohead.patcher.binniecore.FakeWorld.getWoodLog(FakeWorld.java:53)
    at chocohead.patcher.binniecore.FakeWorld.getWoodLog(FakeWorld.java:43)
    at binnie.core.genetics.TreeBreedingSystem.calculateArrays(TreeBreedingSystem.java:148)
    at binnie.core.genetics.ManagerGenetics.refreshData(ManagerGenetics.java:146)
    at binnie.core.genetics.ManagerGenetics.onWorldLoad(ManagerGenetics.java:140)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_99_ManagerGenetics_onWorldLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:140)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.<init>(WorldClient.java:61)
    at net.minecraft.client.network.NetHandlerPlayClient.func_147282_a(NetHandlerPlayClient.java:238)
    at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:70)
    at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:13)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(GuiConnecting.java:113)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1661)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)

Please, help me fix it ;)

What can I add, I have installed Forge 1614.
Have you disabled any of the Forestry modules? What other mods do you have installed + versions? The actual crash is quite limited in how I can help you as it points to code that really shouldn't be able to break :S
I'm just curious if we have an ETA on a fix with the disabled things from before? (Like disabling Arboriculture and not having your patch lose its collective ****.)

Not pressin', just working on a ModPack and am wanting to know whether to go ahead with updating the Modpack without Magic Bees, or if you have a plan to have it out in a week or so. :) Totally for my planning, sorry if it comes across pushy. :D
Probably tomorrow, Wednesday at the latest I'd say.

Jon_

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still getting this:
NQqat01.png

When I'm trying to use BinniePatcher with the GraviSuite Patcher and LiteLoader.
Using v1.4.

S

Sardor_Toy

Have you disabled any of the Forestry modules? What other mods do you have installed + versions? The actual crash is quite limited in how I can help you as it points to code that really shouldn't be able to break :S

Probably tomorrow, Wednesday at the latest I'd say.
All Forestry Modules are enabled. See my mod list. I use the last versions of these modifications:)

Attachments

• vfvf.png
    vfvf.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 128

Chocohead

Jul 29, 2019
All Forestry Modules are enabled. See my mod list. I use the last versions of these modifications:)
Are you trying to log into a single player world or enter multiplayer?

And for those interested in licensing, I'll settle it letter today as the new version is released.

Reactions: D.V
S

Sardor_Toy

Are you trying to log into a single player world or enter multiplayer?

And for those interested in licensing, I'll settle it letter today as the new version is released.
I logged into the multiplayer, and after a few minutes client had crashed. But this crash was on client-side.
What can I add, there weren't warning messages in console.

S

Sardor_Toy

I logged into the multiplayer, and after a few minutes client had crashed. But this crash was on client-side.
What can I add, there weren't warning messages in console.
Version of KCauldron - last for 1.7.10.

S

Sardor_Toy

I'm still getting this:
NQqat01.png

When I'm trying to use BinniePatcher with the GraviSuite Patcher and LiteLoader.
Using v1.4.
Yes, I have same problem, but Liteloader isn't installed.:)

C

choum33

Hello same with atlauncher. I tryed to update forge but i still have this error on last forestry version.
Is it possible to patch the binnie mod file and share it? (with his ack of course)

it load:
[19:02:56] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Injecting coremod Binnie Patcher ASM {chocohead.patcher.PatcherPlugin} class transformers
[19:02:56] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Registering transformer chocohead.patcher.binniecore.Root
[19:02:56] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Registering transformer chocohead.patcher.botany.Root
[19:02:56] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Registering transformer chocohead.patcher.extrabees.Root
[19:02:56] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Registering transformer chocohead.patcher.extratrees.Root
[19:02:56] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Registering transformer chocohead.patcher.genetics.Root
[19:02:56] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Injection complete
[19:02:56] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Running coremod plugin for Binnie Patcher ASM {chocohead.patcher.PatcherPlugin}
[19:02:56] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Running coremod plugin Binnie Patcher ASM
[19:02:56] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Coremod plugin class PatcherPlugin run successfully

but:

Time: 2/23/16 7:04 PM
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.AbstractMethodError
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:744)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
Caused by: java.lang.AbstractMethodError
at forestry.apiculture.genetics.BeeHelper.registerMutation(BeeHelper.java:258)
at magicbees.bees.BeeMutation.<init>(BeeMutation.java:413)
at magicbees.bees.BeeMutation.setupMutations(BeeMutation.java:47)
at magicbees.bees.BeeManager.lateBeeInit(BeeManager.java:41)
at magicbees.main.MagicBees.postInit(MagicBees.java:71)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:742)
... 10 more

Chocohead

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to patch the binnie mod file and share it? (with his ack of course)
You could if you wanted to, but then you'd have issues related to decompiling (unless you just blindly write over every class that needed to be modified with a patched form), and you couldn't share publically it either way due to Binnie's licence.
at magicbees.main.MagicBees.postInit(MagicBees.java:71)
That's a Magic Bees issue not mine, guessing you've got an outdated version of that for Forestry 3.

C

choum33

You could if you wanted to, but then you'd have issues related to decompiling (unless you just blindly write over every class that needed to be modified with a patched form), and you couldn't share publically it either way due to Binnie's licence.

That's a Magic Bees issue not mine, guessing you've got an outdated version of that for Forestry 3.

ouch you are right, i slept only 2 hours this night and i have no more eyes ;)
Thanks for the tip ;)