[1.7.10] Binnie Patcher

Discussion in 'Mod Discussion' started by Chocohead, Feb 6, 2016.

  1. kordum

    kordum New Member

    Woo, thanks!
    Can you fix any bugs from official ussue tracker? And disable conflicting bee mutation?
     
  2. Chocohead

    Chocohead Well-Known Member Wiki Staff

    Do you mean this one? https://bitbucket.org/vSkyD1/binnie-mods/issues Because it's both down and not related to my patcher at all.
    Which conflicting mutations?
     
  3. Iari

    Iari New Member

    MC keeps crashing for me.
    Full report here:
    http://0wx.org/f1ab63156b8183f2a24086e40447cad5/
    Not sure if this is just forestry related or have something to do with your patch

    And btw: thank you very much for doing this. I cant wait to finally update gendustry, magic bees and forestry
     
  4. Iari

    Iari New Member

    Nevermind, this was a conflict between forestry and modtweaker.
    Sorry for bothering you.
     
  5. kordum

    kordum New Member

    Yes. It's a pity =(

    Resilent + Meadows = Rusty (5%)
    Resilent + Meadows = Leaden (5%)
    and
    Resilent + Modest = Corroded (5%)
    Resilent + Modest = Leaden (5%)
    Can you fix it?
     
  6. Chocohead

    Chocohead Well-Known Member Wiki Staff

    I can certainly fix it, if you tell me what they should be. I know Forestry itself adds common + cultivated = Noble and Diligent, so I presumed bees having the same parents is what Binnie intended.
     
  7. kordum

    kordum New Member

    Hmm. I don't think about it, then don't need to fix.
    Thanks for answer!

    Can you fix it? :)

    Untitled-1.png
     
  8. kordum

    kordum New Member

    Oh, no. I mean official binnie issue tracker, not decompile "fork".
     
  9. Chocohead

    Chocohead Well-Known Member Wiki Staff

    0_o Well that's interesting to say the least.
    Ahh that makes more sense, I'll take a look at them after your incubator thing.
     
  10. kordum

    kordum New Member

    ...and bug: binnie's doors drops vanila wooden door instead of the correct after remove.
    Thanks!
     
  11. Chocohead

    Chocohead Well-Known Member Wiki Staff

    @kordum Which liquid are you using in the tank? It must be Growth Medium unless something else has gone wrong.

    The recipe takes 25% of the tank, or half a bucket, to get going. So what you're seeing is it working, as far as I can tell.
     
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  12. kordum

    kordum New Member

    @Chocohead it's not obvious. The incubator doesn't waste the liquid until the end. Is it bug?
     
  13. Chocohead

    Chocohead Well-Known Member Wiki Staff

    Based off the code, no. The chance that the liquid is used up is random not fixed for any of the recipes (although a recipe which it was is easily possible). The recipe literally states if the input tank has more than 500mb of Growth Medium in, then produce 100mb of Bacteria with a 20% chance of using the Growth Medium up over the machine's progress, providing there's wheat in the input slot.

    Also, your door problem is related to the fact the bottom block has a tile entity to know that it drops the right type, but the top doesn't.
     
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  14. kordum

    kordum New Member

    Hm, ok. Can you fix this bug? I think many people meet this.
     
  15. Chocohead

    Chocohead Well-Known Member Wiki Staff

    I just have, it is a really simple fix. I'll upload a new version with it once I've gone through the Bitbucket issues more
     
    kordum likes this.
  16. BBoldt

    BBoldt Active Member

    Thanks so much for this Chocohead!
     
  17. Grydian2

    Grydian2 Well-Known Member

    Sigh any chance liteloader can be fixed? I really wish I could use both.
     
  18. Chocohead

    Chocohead Well-Known Member Wiki Staff

    With infusing magic and messing around with local variables yes. Also I fixed the silly duplicate mod ID with ASP+GS Patcher. And fixed door drops. Download link updated.
     
  19. Grydian2

    Grydian2 Well-Known Member

    Ok tried the new version and getting that message I got with the gravisuite patcher mod installed. I suspect a third mod is causing a problem here. Trying without the gravisuite mod patcher works fine and everything loads up. Like I said I think an unknown mod in my large pack is probably also causing a problem.
     
    Manuepolis23 likes this.
  20. fizyxnrd

    fizyxnrd Active Member

    I just wanted to thank you for the 1.2 to 1.3 fix (and the existence of the patch altogether); this fixed the liteloader conflict for me, and also fixed a reflection issue that was arising with magic bees, where magic bees would try to create a rootbees species. You've saved my server (or at least saved me from freezing all mod versions for all time).
     

Share This Page