[1.7.10] Binnie Patcher

K

kordum

Woo, thanks!
Can you fix any bugs from official ussue tracker? And disable conflicting bee mutation?

I

Iari

Nevermind, this was a conflict between forestry and modtweaker.
Sorry for bothering you.

Chocohead

Jul 29, 2019
Resilent + Meadows = Rusty (5%)
Resilent + Meadows = Leaden (5%)
and
Resilent + Modest = Corroded (5%)
Resilent + Modest = Leaden (5%)
Can you fix it?
I can certainly fix it, if you tell me what they should be. I know Forestry itself adds common + cultivated = Noble and Diligent, so I presumed bees having the same parents is what Binnie intended.

K

kordum

I know Forestry itself adds common + cultivated = Noble and Diligent
Hmm. I don't think about it, then don't need to fix.
Thanks for answer!

Can you fix it? :)

Untitled-1.png

K

kordum

...and bug: binnie's doors drops vanila wooden door instead of the correct after remove.
Thanks!

Chocohead

Jul 29, 2019
@kordum Which liquid are you using in the tank? It must be Growth Medium unless something else has gone wrong.

The recipe takes 25% of the tank, or half a bucket, to get going. So what you're seeing is it working, as far as I can tell.

Last edited:

Chocohead

Jul 29, 2019
@Chocohead it's not obvious. The incubator doesn't waste the liquid until the end. Is it bug?
Based off the code, no. The chance that the liquid is used up is random not fixed for any of the recipes (although a recipe which it was is easily possible). The recipe literally states if the input tank has more than 500mb of Growth Medium in, then produce 100mb of Bacteria with a 20% chance of using the Growth Medium up over the machine's progress, providing there's wheat in the input slot.

Also, your door problem is related to the fact the bottom block has a tile entity to know that it drops the right type, but the top doesn't.

Last edited:
K

kordum

Also, your door problem is related to the fact the bottom block has a tile entity to know that it drops the right type, but the top doesn't.
Hm, ok. Can you fix this bug? I think many people meet this.

Chocohead

Jul 29, 2019
Sigh any chance liteloader can be fixed? I really wish I could use both.
With infusing magic and messing around with local variables yes. Also I fixed the silly duplicate mod ID with ASP+GS Patcher. And fixed door drops. Download link updated.

Grydian2

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
Ok tried the new version and getting that message I got with the gravisuite patcher mod installed. I suspect a third mod is causing a problem here. Trying without the gravisuite mod patcher works fine and everything loads up. Like I said I think an unknown mod in my large pack is probably also causing a problem.

Reactions: Manuepolis23

fizyxnrd

Jul 29, 2019
I just have, it is a really simple fix. I'll upload a new version with it once I've gone through the Bitbucket issues more
I just wanted to thank you for the 1.2 to 1.3 fix (and the existence of the patch altogether); this fixed the liteloader conflict for me, and also fixed a reflection issue that was arising with magic bees, where magic bees would try to create a rootbees species. You've saved my server (or at least saved me from freezing all mod versions for all time).