Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
For an actual "hell on earth" modpack, you'd need to add Liycanite's Mobs, Mo' Creatures, Mutant Creatures, make it that the only biomes that exists is the Tainted Land, add Infernal Mobs, Special Mobs, Zombie awarness. After creating this pack, you'll get a "hell on earth" modpack
So... Atonement/Blightfall on Hardmode?

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

G

gawwyt

Are there any glass blocks that you can control the opacity with red-stone signal or something similar?

I basically want blocks that can toggle between transparent and opaque. Although having a range between those two values would be awesome.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any glass blocks that you can control the opacity with red-stone signal or something similar?

I basically want blocks that can toggle between transparent and opaque. Although having a range between those two values would be awesome.

If this doesn't exist, it should. Opacity based on redstone strength would be fantastic.

Reactions: Pyure

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014

I'm not sure if they do or if this is exactly what you are after, but I think witchery's shaded glass has a function similar to this.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013

If you find nothing else, you can always point two Drawbridges at each other. Then feed them inverted redstone signals (use a NOT gate on one of them). Fill one with opaque blocks and other with non-opaque.
Flick the switch on the signal and as one Drawbridge retracts the other deploys.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Am I the only one that have issue with viewing imgur pictures(and possibly others) embedded on the site?
It happens for me too. My browser shows a small blue square with an white question mark in it, but if I try to reply the picture will look fine in the reply. Weird. Also I can see avatars without any problems.

Reactions: DeathOfTime

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
It happens for me too. My browser shows a small blue square with an white question mark in it, but if I try to reply the picture will look fine in the reply. Weird.
Yeah that is the exact same problem I am having. Have tried several browsers. Have cleared cookies, cashe etc. Updated whatever I could think of. Nothing seems to help. Sounds like its on Imgurs end.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah that is the exact same problem I am having. Have tried several browsers. Have cleared cookies, cashe etc. Updated whatever I could think of. Nothing seems to help. Sounds like its on Imgurs end.

I've been experiencing this for the last few days. I do most of my reading on my phone, so I just assumed it was connection related. I have noticed that pics that have been quoted show up without issue. Odd, indeed.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think it's an issue of here specifically, I've seen similar things happen on other xenforo forums before.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
What happens when I request the ME System to craft an item with two registred recipes?(e.g.: I request a piece of stone and I told my ME System that I can obtain stone by smelting or crafting two Forge Microblocks stone slabs together)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I would guess you'd see both recipes in the ME terminal and could pick which one to use I guess.

And in the event that a autocraft required stone, it would just use the first valid stone recipe it "sees".

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
The way i tought it'd work is just choose the recipe it has resources for.
And presumably the task with the least amount of steps.

We need a furnace.
1) Do we have a furnace? Nope.
2) Do we have cobblestone in order to make a furnace? Nope.
3) Do we have cobblestone slabs with which to make cobblestone with which to make a furnace? Yeah, for some reason we do.
Here's your furnace.