[1.7.10] Post Finem (after the end) [Tech][HQM][Hardcore] version 1.1.0

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
I'll change this back in the next update and see if there is another way to disable the default recipe. I didn't expect it would completely remove the block from the world.
I assume you've figured this out already, but if you haven't...

If I remember how minetweaker works, you should be able to really easily change the recipe with it:
recipes.remove (/* Whatever the Infuser's ID is */ ) <-- Removes all ways to craft that item, including default
recipes.addShaped( /* New recipe */ ) <-- Adds in a new recipe (is ran after all recipes are deleted, so it will be the only one)

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
Something strange append to me with the latest FTB update (0.2.6).

I created a new world and I immediatly searching a temperate biome.

I found a swampland M but there is a single pigmen house at one side.

I decide to raid the pigmen house and stole their bed, it's sucess but pigmen start to spawn and rapidly killed me.

When I return to my death marker I've no grave and the pigmen house vanished !

I reload the world and it's more strange the pigmen house is here but all my inventory is in the spawn capsule.

I die again and again the pigmen vanish/reappear.

Last edited:

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
I assume you've figured this out already, but if you haven't...

If I remember how minetweaker works, you should be able to really easily change the recipe with it:
recipes.remove (/* Whatever the Infuser's ID is */ ) <-- Removes all ways to craft that item, including default
recipes.addShaped( /* New recipe */ ) <-- Adds in a new recipe (is ran after all recipes are deleted, so it will be the only one)
Because Mekanism adds it own crafting handler this won't work. Pain in the arse, not sure if it's done to purposely prevent recipe tampering or for some other reason.

Something strange append to me with the latest FTB update (0.2.6).

I created a new world and I immediatly searching a temperate biome.

I found a swampland M but there is a single pigmen house at one side.

I decide to raid the pigmen house and stole their bed, it's sucess but pigmen start to spawn and rapidly killed me.

When I return to my death marker I've no grave and the pigmen house vanished !

I reload the world and it's more strange the pigmen house is here but all my inventory is in the spawn capsule.

I die again and again the pigmen vanish/reappear.

Um.... I've got no clue.

ezendiba

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering for the bee quest, how are you supposed to get the tropical bee? I can only find water bees and rocky bees. None of the others are availeble for me.

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
Because Mekanism adds it own crafting handler this won't work. Pain in the arse, not sure if it's done to purposely prevent recipe tampering or for some other reason.
Wow.
Sometimes you have to wonder about modmakers...

Is your goal to make the machine harder to craft, or easier? If you can't directly change the crafting recipe, would it be possible to indirectly change it by changing the recipe for the osmium ingot you need to craft the infuser? (The osmium ingot is probably the only item in the recipe which could be changed without far-reaching side effects.)

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering for the bee quest, how are you supposed to get the tropical bee? I can only find water bees and rocky bees. None of the others are availeble for me.
There are repeatable quests that will open up after you reach a certain level of progression.

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Wow.
Sometimes you have to wonder about modmakers...

Is your goal to make the machine harder to craft, or easier? If you can't directly change the crafting recipe, would it be possible to indirectly change it by changing the recipe for the osmium ingot you need to craft the infuser? (The osmium ingot is probably the only item in the recipe which could be changed without far-reaching side effects.)
Harder. I'm sure there is a way I can change the Mekanism recipes...

ezendiba

Jul 29, 2019
There are repeatable quests that will open up after you reach a certain level of progression.

Ah ok mate, thank you very much :D I was wondering how to start it in the early beginning, but thats not really possible then :) ill go do my progression now ^^

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
On my laptop when I got all the stuff from the spawn chest as soon as I grab the gun I've this crash http://pastebin.com/T4NyEXzi.

With previous alpha (0.2.4 as 0.2.5 crash too) I haven't any crash when select gun.

Notice on my desktop no crash at all.

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Ah ok mate, thank you very much :D I was wondering how to start it in the early beginning, but thats not really possible then :) ill go do my progression now ^^
You can find water bees and mix them with the Rocky bees to get a very early start, since any 2 basic species can be breed to make common which you need for about everything else. You will need to make a proper apiary since bee houses actually prevent mutations.

On my laptop when I got all the stuff from the spawn chest as soon as I grab the gun I've this crash http://pastebin.com/T4NyEXzi.

With previous alpha (0.2.4 as 0.2.5 crash too) I haven't any crash when select gun.

Notice on my desktop no crash at all.
Wow that seems to be a core java problem, did you update your java recently? Flans mod has not had any updated for a very long time (won't be either since they are working on the 1.8 version now and won't be updating the 1.7.10 version any more).

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
Wow that seems to be a core java problem, did you update your java recently? Flans mod has not had any updated for a very long time (won't be either since they are working on the 1.8 version now and won't be updating the 1.7.10 version any more).
I use java 8 update 66 on all my computers but my laptop is the only that crash on your modpack.

The Curse version (wich include it's own java version) crash too.

Well it seem that if I want to play with your modpack I should use my desktop.

No Post Finem on the road :D

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
I use java 8 update 66 on all my computers but my laptop is the only that crash on your modpack.

The Curse version (wich include it's own java version) crash too.

Well it seem that if I want to play with your modpack I should use my desktop.

No Post Finem on the road :D
Are there any other significant differences between your laptop and your desktop? 32-bit vs 64-bit, amount of RAM, perhaps most importantly GPU (more specifically which versions of opengl they support) and drivers?
-------
I suspect GPU/opengl support differences due to line 84 of the crash log. If your laptop contains somewhat cheap parts and is more than a couple years old, but your desktop is newer/has better components, that may be the source of the issue, and the only "fix" would be a new laptop, or if you're lucky updating some driver firmware.

Last edited:

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any other significant differences between your laptop and your desktop? 32-bit vs 64-bit, amount of RAM, perhaps most importantly GPU (more specifically which versions of opengl they support) and drivers?
Desktop : Windows 10 64 bits - 8 GB - GTX 660, laptop : Windows 10 64 bit - 16 GB RAM - GTX 860M.

I think too of Open GL difference.

My laptop is one year old and is pretty descent (Asus ROG G551).

Envoyé de mon LG-H815 en utilisant Tapatalk

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
Desktop : Windows 10 64 bits - 8 GB - GTX 660, laptop : Windows 10 64 bit - 16 GB RAM - GTX 860M.

I think too of Open GL difference.

My laptop is one year old and is pretty descent (Asus ROG G551).

So the laptop has more RAM and a newer graphics card. (Interestingly enough, both the same as my laptop)
I'm sorry to say it, but at this point I can't think of any likely cause for the crash.

If you want to do some testing, try getting the flan's gun from the creative-mode inventory. If that doesn't crash, put the gun in a chest and switch back to survival mode, and then pick it back up from the chest.

If you really want to try fixing the issue, there are a couple things you could try, but I don't know if either will work, or if you want to take the time to try.
* Delete the pack and uninstall Java, then reinstall Java and redownload the pack. -- Back up any worlds in this pack that you want to keep, if there are any.
* Update the driver for the GPU. -- And even if updating doesn't do anything, it is still always a good thing to keep everything up-to-date :)

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
If you want to do some testing, try getting the flan's gun from the creative-mode inventory. If that doesn't crash, put the gun in a chest and switch back to survival mode, and then pick it back up from the chest.
Always tested, no crash but in my hand the gun has no texture.

When I'm return home I'll try to deleted and update java and the modpack as this problem already occur with an other pack.

Sorry but the Nvidia driver is the latest for my graphic card.

ezendiba

Jul 29, 2019
hmm When i tried to open the inventory of the chemical synthesis machine, or the sterling generator while holding a torch in my hand, my client crashes. I can also redo it.
Just wanted tot let you know :)

And again, awesome pack :D Still happily playing it.

I left the bees in their little dark corner for the moment :) I'm playing with some tech and power now :D

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Update 1.0.0 has been submitted.

Changelog-
Version 1.0.0
==============
Enabled netherwart and wheat to be planted normally so bees that need them as flowers can work
Increased base power needed to use magma crucible (only way I could find to disable power loop)
Re-enabled the MRF enchanting system
Re-enabled the Mekanism metallurgic infuser (have not found a way to disable the default recipe)
Added quest to get Ender and Monastic bees
Changed quest text to clarify exactly what spawners need to be turned in for exploration quests
Changed Launch Code quest to ignore NBT data to make it completable
Renamed a few quartz items to get rid of the nether in the name
Added Red Sand to Minechem decomposer and synthesizer
Added more reward options to Civilization quest

Not a ton of changes, but with this update I'm declaring the pack to be out of alpha. Expect a server package in a few weeks.

Reactions: Brenn_ and Zarvoxbe

ezendiba

Jul 29, 2019
Update 1.0.0 has been submitted.

Changelog-
Version 1.0.0
==============
Enabled netherwart and wheat to be planted normally so bees that need them as flowers can work
Increased base power needed to use magma crucible (only way I could find to disable power loop)
Re-enabled the MRF enchanting system
Re-enabled the Mekanism metallurgic infuser (have not found a way to disable the default recipe)
Added quest to get Ender and Monastic bees
Changed quest text to clarify exactly what spawners need to be turned in for exploration quests
Changed Launch Code quest to ignore NBT data to make it completable
Renamed a few quartz items to get rid of the nether in the name
Added Red Sand to Minechem decomposer and synthesizer
Added more reward options to Civilization quest

Not a ton of changes, but with this update I'm declaring the pack to be out of alpha. Expect a server package in a few weeks.

Awesome!! Congratz on the beta :D

nuker22110

Jul 29, 2019
How do you start civilization quest? Its still locked after so long, well into advanced tech now

I also went south of pod 1km away and instead of finding the other crashed pod, i found the silo? bug?