[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
The ingots/blocks last loaded up /should/ take precedence unless a machine or block specifies a specific meta ID.

Unifying metals is fairly simple with Jabba though.

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
[Цитата="Caigan, должность: 938475, член: 105051"]каламбур уже? Я очень одобряю![/Цитата]
Где Скачать?
*inside my head* "Oh God not this again..."

On the first post there's a code. Copy that with Ctrl+C.
Go to the FTB launcher, go to the tab that says "Third Party Packs", click on "pack codes", past the code in the text box that appears, click "add"

Quote from Jimmy Neutron:
"Come on Shean, it's not rocket science!"

Reactions: Everlasting2

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
pick another mod in the pack u have not started yet and just dive in that or make a new goal for your self (example some people want to have a full set of runic shielding 10 gear(gear could armor or baubles or both *hint botania baubles can be given runic shielding* ) another example some others want is the ss rank terrashatter , a simpler goal would be get all the relics from the mk2 guardian of gai )

i'll try some thing like this...

Build a world eater (mobile quarry)

no way... i have no memory for so much itens '-' i use the ender quary.... and my memory get to the limit...

Your best goal for now is to learn about some other mods. Something like, say, RFTools, or IC2. Blood Magic is a fairly deep mod as well you can poke into.

RFTool... maybe... blood magic is a good one.. i used a piramide to make a mob grider and put the altar inside... i'll take a print later =)
IC2.. i don't realy see the use of this... thermal.. mekanism... ender IO... IC2 is dead for me... =/ i mean... hard to use.. with no good result.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Botania Granite, Diorite, and Andesite are not compatible with the corresponding Chisel stones, which makes decorating with them much more difficult - ore dictionary entry needed?
Oh huh, thought they were! Will fix that.

Veinminer doesn't work with shovels and gravel ores.
Added to my list.

Speaking of which, could you remove the speed penalty associated with multiple tools in the toolbox? It kinda defeats the purpose when they're noticeably slower. (There's a config setting for this - I get rid of the penalty in my world)
Ah, didn't realize there was a speed penalty setting. Will disable that. Will also see about having Veinminer work with the toolbox.

There's also some strangeness with converting blocks back to ingots. Forestry ingots seem to take precedence, when I believe it should be Thermal Foundation ones?
This probably has to do with the Forestry config wonkiness.

Some of the rewards for the cheap blind bags seem to be incorrect. It's given me Resonant Jetpacks twice, which is the top tier version.
Cheap Blind Bags have a small chance of being a 'high tier' item. Each mod that has blind bags has 1 item in the Cheap Blind Bag reward pool that is high tier.

Also, I managed to get a bookcase without a proper texture. Looks like it tried to make it with the Biomes O'Plenty pine, which is right out.
Ah, weird, thought I fixed those.

For the colored wood and stone from Extra Utilities, it appears to only give purple frequency ones. You might also want to reconsider the Minefactory empty syringe reward, since I got 8 of them, but they don't stack.
Are the frequency ones here from a Cheap Blind Bag of Blind Bags, or directly from Extra Utilities bags?
As for the syringes, I thought they stacked. Oops!

[Цитата="Caigan, должность: 938475, член: 105051"]каламбур уже? Я очень одобряю![/Цитата]
Где Скачать?
(Using google translate, sorry! it's most likely a super garbled mess instead, but I gotta at least try)
с помощью Google Translate, жаль
FTB Launcher, нажмите пакета коды
Введите "ILoveBlindBags" без кавычек
Добавляет на сторонние список Пакеты

Keldor

Jul 29, 2019
Are the frequency ones here from a Cheap Blind Bag of Blind Bags, or directly from Extra Utilities bags?

Uh... I really don't remember. I know I got the first one very early, so it's a reasonable bet it was from the Cheap Blind Bag of Blind Bags.

Keldor

Jul 29, 2019
Another bug:
The Bubble Bubble quest doesn't accept mandrake seeds that have been through the crop analyzer.

Keldor

Jul 29, 2019
Agricraft's Wooden Irrigation Channel has a recipe conflict with Project Zulu's Wooden Bucket.

Actually, that's not quite right - the bucket uses wood in the bottom two rows and the channel uses it in the top two rows.

Akiseru

Jul 29, 2019
OwO
This is my absolute favorite modpack on the FTB launcher, and with so much future potential too

I'm not sure if its been pointed out yet or not, but on the 0.1.1 version, the main menu says that new worlds should be loaded as "Biomes o' plenty" yet the mod isnt in the pack? >w>

It would also be nice if perhaps in a future version of the pack, the stackie mod was added to help with a lot of lag caused by quarried and knocking down redwoods and all the drop horror

Reactions: carbry

Akiseru

Jul 29, 2019
I also wanted to ask, is it possible still to add optifine to the pack? Looking back through the thread, I've seen people mention using it, yet when I try to load the pack with optifine in, the game just stops loading at stage 5/7 after the post initialization of journeymap, which ia strange since ita the only modpack I cant load optifine with =\

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
I'm running OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_B7 with it.

I also disable the forge splash screen, it was stopping loading another modpack for me.

Akiseru

Jul 29, 2019
I'm running OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_B7 with it.

I also disable the forge splash screen, it was stopping loading another modpack for me.

I tried disabling the splash screen, sadly it stops loading at the same point regardless of optifine versions

Edit: So apparently optifine isnt the problem, for some reason this modpack doesnt seem to work for me when I have optifine and the soartex texture pack in use together, which is annoying since no other packs have this problem and I know soartex better than default minecraft TwT

Last edited:

oliverrook

Jul 29, 2019
Um, not sure if this was mentioned, but many of the modded metals, such as copper and bronze, don't work with vein miner.
EDIT:
Also, while I'm sure you can't change this, I find it odd how foxes in project zulu are aggressive by default. In most cases, foxes are actually skiddish and timid creatures, and would often run away when encountered, not try to attack something.

Keldor

Jul 29, 2019
Also, while I'm sure you can't change this, I find it odd how foxes in project zulu are aggressive by default. In most cases, foxes are actually skiddish and timid creatures, and would often run away when encountered, not try to attack something.

Clearly these foxes are rabid. You're probably doing them a favor by putting them down. Maybe you could try offering them a bucket of milk? I hear that cures anything.

Reactions: Pudding01

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
You are a little ferret. Of course they attack you.

oliverrook

Jul 29, 2019
You are a little ferret. Of course they attack you.
I disagree. While foxes tend to be aggressive toward most rodents, ferrets, fyi are not actually rodents. They are actually more closely related to skunks than to things like mice or rabbits. They also look a lot like weasels. Weasels in the wild are actually aggressive creatures, and are actually agile and strong enough to pose a threat to foxes. Also, a ferret is actually even more closely related to a fox than it is almost any rodent, as both are musk animals.

Reactions: Pudding01

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Um, not sure if this was mentioned, but many of the modded metals, such as copper and bronze, don't work with vein miner.
EDIT:

um assuming u mean modded metal picks , the problem ur running into maybe using a pick that vein-miner does not recognize or is configed to treat like a pick.
For helping with vein miners sake plz mention tools by what mod there from then there name/what there made of , why ? for bronze's case there is 4 picks referred to as bronze pick ( thermal expansion, tinkers construct ,forestry, mekinism all have a tool that can described as bronze pick )

im pretty sure any picks/hatchets from tinkers construct have had veinmining configed properly for several versions now