[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Netherus

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for clarification, I'll look into it.

EDIT: failing to replicate this bug.
51be076a5d.jpg
Yeah its showing can't grow here on my end. Didn't try reloading the script (didn't know it was a bug). I just ignored the netherwart and make all the netherwart i need through botania, cba to set up a darkroom just for netherwart.
Good to know tough that they can and are supposed to grow in sunlight.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for clarification, I'll look into it.

EDIT: failing to replicate this bug.
Yeah, it doesn't seem to happen every time and i'm not for sure what brings it on. Had it happen again today when i planted vishroom spores. I just ignored it and everything worked fine. Well, not exactly ignored it. Figure it would be worth a shot to use the different fertilizers on the vis shroom to make it grow. Bonemeal took to the mature stage relatively fast. And it successfully propagated along its line. Even though every vis shroom gave the same cannot grow notice.

I don't know if it makes a difference. Probably does. I was playing on a server. There were no changes or additions to the modpack though. I was thinking of taking another pick of the issue that would have represented it better. I chose against it though. I will make sure to take another one when I see the issue again. It tends to fix itself if I disconnect from the server and reconnect.

Edit 001:
Logged in to play, and checked on my vis shrooms. got a image of it in action.
2015-11-03_09.08.16.png

2015-11-03_09.08.30.png

Last edited:

BillyKal

Jul 29, 2019
What changed to the robots in the new update? What can I do to fix it?
Also, what gate should I use for my harvester robot and with what configuration?

Thanks a ton! :D

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Roll back Buildcraft @BillyKal , I think there is a post back a few pages that will tell you what version. So glad I'm playing in 0.8.1 with updated Agricraft

fefocwb

Jul 29, 2019
What changed to the robots in the new update? What can I do to fix it?
Also, what gate should I use for my harvester robot and with what configuration?

Thanks a ton! :D

I believe someone mentioned some posts ago about this, you should attach your cables from behind or bottom if I recall correctly. Not clear is you need to downgrade the buildcraft too, go some pages back and check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silwing

Jul 29, 2019
I just tested Buildcraft 7.1.12 by itself and could not reproduce the problem mentioned with docking stations on sides of pipes and the harvester robot also harvested vanilla crops just fine.

With that in mind I retried upgrading from 0.8.2 to 0.8.3 and suddenly no more crashing - yay!

So what worked for me was simply upgrading to 0.8.3 and then downgrading, letting the server run for a few days and then reapplied the upgrade without any more trouble :) I did not do anything about my robots in the meantime, so I don't know what exactly fixed the problem.

It may work to simply upgrade - downgrade - login - upgrade, but someone else has to confirm this. And remember to backup your world before trying - just in case!

Tibiskus

Jul 29, 2019
Having a crash when loading my world (a few weeks into the pack) first it crashed my PC then when reloading minecraft would crash upon loading my world (in the loading screen)

http://pastebin.com/kaXEXrVk

Changed to pastebin, please don't post logs in threads

Last edited by a moderator:

fefocwb

Jul 29, 2019
@Tibiskus seems to be related to HQM, have you tried to rename your files on HQM save data folder and load again? You might lose quests but you can either redo them with HQM /edit or if loads close the game an put the old files back ... And as always do a backup

Draconicrose

Jul 29, 2019
Millionaire is so glitched on this pack...I can't kill the villagers to destroy the village.
I've tried literally everything I can think of to remove them, damaging them doesn't work unless you use bane of pigs and get lucky enough to finally contact the skillet to their body.
Unfortunately not even the wand of negation is enough to destroy the villages. You have to remove them from the millenaire config files. Fortunately someone made a guide. It's the last one on this page.

Necro9227

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question: anyone know how to unlock the new Mekanism quests?

I would assume they're in chapter 14 changelog mentioned a "new resource conditional for Osmium ore" so i'm curious.

Edit: It was either Osmium ore, or Nether Osmium ore.

Last edited:

Tibiskus

Jul 29, 2019
@Tibiskus seems to be related to HQM, have you tried to rename your files on HQM save data folder and load again? You might lose quests but you can either redo them with HQM /edit or if loads close the game an put the old files back ... And as always do a backup

success i get in the game for half a second... before crashing, tryed re installing HQM... Launcher does not launch... goes straigt to minecraft/blackscreen with minecraftitle

fefocwb

Jul 29, 2019
success i get in the game for half a second... before crashing, tryed re installing HQM... Launcher does not launch... goes straigt to minecraft/blackscreen with minecraftitle
Have you tried to downgrade HQM only? maybe put the whole 0.8.2 back...

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
1- what is the random wizardy tower spawn things that have pigmen.

2. Do forestry multi farms work with agricraft now?

Tibiskus

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried to downgrade HQM only? maybe put the whole 0.8.2 back...
Tried the new version HQM 4.3.3 did not work, launched without HQM did not work, tried deleting every single mention of hqm and reinsalling installing the used version... did not work... do you have a good recommendation o for a stable version? And thank you for helping, going to sleep now (EU if you are confused) ill answer and try when i am back from school

Tibiskus

Jul 29, 2019

1. Found that too i think it is a quest later on found other structures like that, i think it was a broken mapndomly from mobs with coords to these places
2. ...i have no idea, try

Netherus

Jul 29, 2019

1. They are from the modpack itself. The questbook tells you that the pigmen stole the ores and moved it to the nether and that those altars (with the teleposers in the middle) where used to transport the ores.

2. Dunno, i do know that golems work now :) yay!

Unata

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question: anyone know how to unlock the new Mekanism quests?
I would assume they're in chapter 14 changelog mentioned a "new resource conditional for Osmium ore" so i'm curious.
Also are there extra hidden quests because before the update the chapter with the first set of crop seeds was 100% complete and now it's not.

I'd like to know also, have 338 quests done and no other will appear, chapter 14 is the only one not open.

fefocwb

Jul 29, 2019
Tried the new version HQM 4.3.3 did not work, launched without HQM did not work, tried deleting every single mention of hqm and reinsalling installing the used version... did not work... do you have a good recommendation o for a stable version? And thank you for helping, going to sleep now (EU if you are confused) ill answer and try when i am back from school

For you, the last stable version is the one was working fine... :( One more good reason to have a backup (@thephoenixlodge, consider adding aroma backup in 0.8.4)

C4banchee

Jul 29, 2019
So I updated to 8.3 and went off exploring my world to a place I've been before and now it crashes, so I downgraded back to 8.2 and it still won't let me back in. It looks like the error has something to do with extrabiomes flowers. The error is too large to post and I don't have dropbox up yet.