[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Rollis

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know of any reason the Mekanisim Metallurgic Infuser would disappear from NEI? I've crafted one some time ago now i cant find the recipe to make another one. Looks like most of mekanisim machine have gone lie sawmill as well

Thanks

Rollis

Swiegetank

Jul 29, 2019
I was playing Regrowth this afternoon, and my world has suddenly stopped working. I was in the process of placing ladders up a mineshaft when it happened, and suddenly I started getting freezes of about a second each time I placed a ladder. After a few ladders, my game froze permanently (or at least for five minutes or so, after which I gave up and closed it). I also encountered another, perhaps related, bug a few moments before: my mineshaft happened to be right beside the ocean for most of its height (ie I had placed blocks to fill in the shaft wall where the water would otherwise pour in), and the game seemed to think that the ladder blocks were underwater, slowing my movement and even showing the bottom of the water texture at the top of the ladder. Upon reloading, the game freezes as soon as I enter the world. Other saves run fine, so it's not an issue with the game as a whole. Up until this point the game hasn't been significantly laggy.

Is there anyway to turn off how mariculture interacts with ladders? I set up a skybase with a ladder pillar for access, after causing an accidental water flow near the ladder, the game now crashes on attempting to load the map. I get this is to prevent ladder abuse with the hardcore water mechanics, but this causes a freight train of lag and easily breaks maps ( i have lost 2 to this now).

Kenidy

Jul 29, 2019
So i have 4 apiaries in a magical forest biome and all the apiary is doing tropical bees for the quest.for some reason 2 if the apiaries says it is on a hostile enviroment. The other 2 was working just fine. Any ideas?

Piefke

Jul 29, 2019

Hey,

I'm running into the same issue, we are playing on a LAN server. (Curse, 0.82)
If my girlfriend opens a recipe in NEI (click, u, r) her minecraft crashes to desktop.
I tried it vise versa and hosting a game on her PC -> my game crashes with the same message.
In singleplayer there is no issue on both sides.

I tried several things, copying the profiles/instances between the two PCs seems to be good idea. NEI worked again,
but it totally messed up our questbook. (I clicked the questbook and on my girlfriends PC it opens up...) After a lot of /hqm edit and a group reset, NEI crashed again... Same Issue

Thanks Piefke

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
So i have 4 apiaries in a magical forest biome and all the apiary is doing tropical bees for the quest.for some reason 2 if the apiaries says it is on a hostile enviroment. The other 2 was working just fine. Any ideas?

Have you run the bees through a Beealyzer? Tropical bees normally have a 'Warm/Damp' requirement with a tolerance of +/-1, meaning that they can handle Normal/Normal. It's possible that you might have a couple with no tolerance. To the best of my knowledge, there is no specific quest for the Beealyzer, but it is virtually essential if you're going into bee-keeping.

Xiavn

Jul 29, 2019
I realize this doesn't help you, but I can add a "me too" on this report. My family plays on an Open to LAN version of the map and while I (running the server on my system) have no trouble looking up recipes, my kids sometimes do. It's infrequent and we haven't found a way to trigger it consistently, but it exists.

My boyfriend and I have been playing now for a few weeks and seemed to have this exact problem. I hosted and never had any crashes, he joined my LAN world and always seemed to crash when looking up recipes. We eventually narrowed it down to in particular seed recipes, causing the majority of crashes. We resigned ourselves to just living with it after much googling, and he just never looked up seed recipes. Then the other day we finally made the belts from botania that make you jump higher; his didn't work. Whilst looking up this issue, someone said it was something wonky with LAN worlds and the fix was to go into single player first and give himself the belt and then load back into my world. We did this, and low and behold, not only does the belt work, but the crashing stopped too.

Now he just logs into that same single player world each time he plays first, and then loads up the LAN world. No more issues so far. However when you do this the first time, make sure you dump all your inventory into a chest on the LAN world first, for some reason when he joins the game after joining a single player game it seems to load as a completely new character with no inventory. This only happens the first time though.

Hafwyn

Jul 29, 2019
My boyfriend and I have been playing now for a few weeks and seemed to have this exact problem. I hosted and never had any crashes, he joined my LAN world and always seemed to crash when looking up recipes. We eventually narrowed it down to in particular seed recipes, causing the majority of crashes. We resigned ourselves to just living with it after much googling, and he just never looked up seed recipes. Then the other day we finally made the belts from botania that make you jump higher; his didn't work. Whilst looking up this issue, someone said it was something wonky with LAN worlds and the fix was to go into single player first and give himself the belt and then load back into my world. We did this, and low and behold, not only does the belt work, but the crashing stopped too.

Now he just logs into that same single player world each time he plays first, and then loads up the LAN world. No more issues so far. However when you do this the first time, make sure you dump all your inventory into a chest on the LAN world first, for some reason when he joins the game after joining a single player game it seems to load as a completely new character with no inventory. This only happens the first time though.

Yay I was having this issue and your workaround works thank you!

Reactions: JustHeyo

HeraBulldog

Jul 29, 2019
Love this modpack!! And i can see the Millenaire mod in this.. How do that work? And how do you spawn stuff? And when you spawn do the start populate them self if materials is provided?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Love this modpack!! And i can see the Millenaire mod in this.. How do that work? And how do you spawn stuff? And when you spawn do the start populate them self if materials is provided?

Word is that there's a quest late in the pack for the wand.

Aitor Menta

Jul 29, 2019
A lot of textures are not loading (weed, most of witchery,tinker's construct), I tried to update the launcher and the modpack but still doesn`t work