[1.1.0][JamPacked (the first one and the best one)] Hardcore Testing Mode: Golem Factory

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
couple questions:
1: is this pack still being developed? its a great pack and could use more quests (or a 2.0 version)
2: can I use the shop idea?

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
couple questions:
1: is this pack still being developed? its a great pack and could use more quests (or a 2.0 version)
2: can I use the shop idea?

1: No, I considered doing a GF2, but I've not been in the mood for it.
2: Sure, go for it! For the glory of Capitalism!

adralex

Jul 29, 2019
is it possible if you can make a server file for it
if not do you know what version of forge the mod pack runs on?

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Did you set the QDS to the quest first before send item through.

Pan_alex

Jul 29, 2019
In the special quest "Jetpacks?" I can't submit Capasitors. I tried empty and charged, from the inventory and using QDS, activated and non-activated. What am I doing wrong?

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Yes, of course. By the way, I could confirm with the button other items in this quest. The only problem with Capasitors.
The quest says 48 Redstone flux cap. That should be 3rd teir capasitor so if you have those and it still will not turn in ether with the botton or in the QDS with the quest tagged to it you can hit /hqm edit in the chat. Once you have the book you can Shift left click the quest complete and just delete the capasitor after that. Delete the book after as well.

Pan_alex

Jul 29, 2019
The quest says 48 Redstone flux cap. That should be 3rd teir capasitor so if you have those and it still will not turn in ether with the botton or in the QDS with the quest tagged to it you can hit /hqm edit in the chat. Once you have the book you can Shift left click the quest complete and just delete the capasitor after that. Delete the book after as well.
I know this method, but I have done differently. I just finished letsplay )))
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLojGZ4zR3e4U4PvkyLlykAmItWbZ5bwbN

thewhiter

Jul 29, 2019
Hello CaptPanda , Some Days ago I played your HQM map ( Golem Factory) , and found the idea brilliant map and wanted to ask if I could do another map in the same idea in minecraft 1.7.10 , but with other mods, settings and new quests , following more or less a continuation of the story , and when I thought this possible idea I wanted to get permission and authorization of my inspiration.

Jonathan, 15 years Brazil .

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Hello CaptPanda , Some Days ago I played your HQM map ( Golem Factory) , and found the idea brilliant map and wanted to ask if I could do another map in the same idea in minecraft 1.7.10 , but with other mods, settings and new quests , following more or less a continuation of the story , and when I thought this possible idea I wanted to get permission and authorization of my inspiration.

Jonathan, 15 years Brazil .

Sure, go ahead.

M

MrRostik228

Здравствуйте , помогите у меня есть эта карта и не могу открыть сундук майнкрафт вылетает