Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playnot

Jul 29, 2019
Gunpowder (but you need it for T2 power).

Is intended that some components for Quantum Flux Storehouse are not craftable?

Envoyé de mon LG-H815 en utilisant Tapatalk
What do you do with the gunpowder? Do you mean rocket fuel? I found syngas to be much easier and more efficient to make

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
What do you do with the gunpowder? Do you mean rocket fuel? I found syngas to be much easier and more efficient to make
Sure but I'm a little confused.

In a previous post about my 2K gas turbine Caithleen told me that she can nerved syngas.

As conséquence I've totally changed my mind about T2 power.

I've now a steam turbine that produce 1,3K.

Playnot

Jul 29, 2019
i'm on 8 vibrant steam turbines (2 per controller, a total of 4 different generators) powered by Syngas, which is generated from cellulose (all saplings and logs made into cellulose), from a large enough tree farm - works like a charm, outputs a lot of power. Also syngas generation requires no power, unlike rocket fuel. I've tried both and syngas seems easier to me - only takes iron to make the machines.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Question. Early game glass for the first transfer pipe for the node. Only way I can see to get it is make a synthesis and decomposser from sifting

Playnot

Jul 29, 2019
yep, decompose obsidian/flint or something with silicon, then synthesize it into sand and smelt or i think directly into glass

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Question. Early game glass for the first transfer pipe for the node. Only way I can see to get it is make a synthesis and decomposser from sifting

Base 1 has sand, base 2 has no sand. You can make the Node with an energy pipe which needs no glass.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
Caithleen you said I can synthesize naquada but nothing in NEI.

Qanthelas

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to set up a Syngas set up from Advanced Generators using a tree farm to a Chemical Decomposer then putting that in to the Syngas Producer, but I can't seem to get the fuel from the Decomposer into the Syngas Producer multiblock. I have the item input block in the Syngas Producer multiblock structure and I have tried Ender IO item conduits and Transfer Node and Transfer Pipe, but in both cases the piping won't connect to the item input block and right clicking on it gives a message that there is no valid source of items. I've also tried a hopper into the side of the item input block and it still doesn't work. What am I missing?

NolanSyKinsley

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to set up a Syngas set up from Advanced Generators using a tree farm to a Chemical Decomposer then putting that in to the Syngas Producer, but I can't seem to get the fuel from the Decomposer into the Syngas Producer multiblock. I have the item input block in the Syngas Producer multiblock structure and I have tried Ender IO item conduits and Transfer Node and Transfer Pipe, but in both cases the piping won't connect to the item input block and right clicking on it gives a message that there is no valid source of items. I've also tried a hopper into the side of the item input block and it still doesn't work. What am I missing?

If you are clicking on the item intake port and it is saying anything at all then it is not connected to the syngas producer properly, if it is setup properly when you right click on the item input port it will just show you the GUI. Make sure you have aa syngas controller, heating chamber and mixing chamber.

Playnot

Jul 29, 2019
After going back and forth a few times between Mars and the Moon my oxygen bubbles in either place stopped working, even after being destroyed and replaced...

NolanSyKinsley

Jul 29, 2019
After going back and forth a few times between Mars and the Moon my oxygen bubbles in either place stopped working, even after being destroyed and replaced...
Did you die? there is a known issue with them not working after death and needing to be broken and replaced. Try breaking them, restarting the client, then replace them.

Playnot

Jul 29, 2019
Did you die? there is a known issue with them not working after death and needing to be broken and replaced. Try breaking them, restarting the client, then replace them.
I haven't died so far at all. Did everything you mentioned, but nothing helped, i'm stuck to oxygen tanks..

Playnot

Jul 29, 2019
So, I just noticed you can use Chisel to make a normal block into a colored block for free, then decompose and get the responding color element..for example mainly cheap, free, cobble blocks...seems like a slight cheat, found it while looking for nickel and was surprised that instead of making all my silicone into it, i can use free green cobble blocks

Playnot

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, what basic elements do you use to reach Einsteinium(99) or the stable Mymlenium(198) with fusion? So far the cheapest and most abundant i've followed is carbon(6) in fission chamber to get lithium(3), combine lithium(3) with silicon(14) to get a chlorine(17) in fusion and then combine chlorine(17) with Lead (82) to get Einsteinium(99)

Status
Not open for further replies.