Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playnot

Jul 29, 2019
Also, i just by mistake put a speed upgrade in the hammerer...gave me 1 gravel, 1 sand, 1 dust...much sadness, but .. it gave me dust

Script

Jul 29, 2019
anyone here that can help me with a launching problem? getting what looks like a java related error and it wont launch. Not sure if i can post log as i just registered for forums

Script

Jul 29, 2019
i posted the link, and it says: This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

Playnot

Jul 29, 2019
I skimmed all the pages, but i couldn't find a good ore setup, can anyone show theirs? I can't figure out a way to multiply ores from Broken Ore's other than a hammer manually or the Hammerer and they both take way too long and are way too slow (not to mention an upgraded hammerer takes a LOT of power)

P.S
At the moment i have 10 slightly upgraded auto-sieves hooked up directly to the synthesizer and outputing to JABBA barrels, but i feel i'd be wasting a lot of resources if i smelt the broken ores directly instead of hammering them to dust

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Page 21 has setups. If you can afford to upgrade the auto hammer, you could also just upgrade your power. Adv. gens ditch out 20k rf ...

_TehPanda_

Jul 29, 2019
helo peeps the hqm is asking for a tier 2 rocket is that suposed to be like that ?? and can i get to mars whith a tier 1 one ??

Qanthelas

Jul 29, 2019
The Tier 1 rocket is to get to the Moon, and since we start out on the Moon, we need a Tier 2 to go to the next place which is Mars. Looking through past pages in this thread, there are a few people who were sad to find out that the Tier 1 rocket they had made wasn't what they should have made. So yes, make the Tier 2. There's an exchange quest in the last section of the quest book to trade a block of Diamond for the schematics and if you search NEI for Tier 2 you can find the Tier 2 rocket (with variations based on how many chests you put on it) and you can see all the required materials there. That's the step I'm on right now :)

Script

Jul 29, 2019
so did anyone come up with anything for the problem i had? i think the link is available now

Playnot

Jul 29, 2019
Ugh, when the Vat is trying to make Rocket Fuel it's taking all 100k RF power stored inside, not just 10k as it says in the recipe...

Script

Jul 29, 2019
i tried both deleting parameters, changing parameters according to info i found online, and tried to override the stuff thats wrong in the logs, nothing worked so far. All ive achieved is changing the crash log

Status
Not open for further replies.