[1.7.10]FTB Blood N Bones 2[Tech][Fun][Death]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyGoat567

Jul 29, 2019
Blood N Bones 2
Welcome to Blood N Bones 2. The pack is not released yet but hoping to be released in the coming days. This pack has Tech,Magic coming soon,Death,ECT. If you have any questions please ask below and let me know of what you think.

Modlist

1. AppeCore
  2. Applied Energistics 2
  3. Back Pack
  4. Biomes O Plenty
  5. Blood Magic
  6. Chicken Chunks
  7. CodeChickenCore
  8. COFHCore
  9. ComputerCraft
  10. CreeperCollateral
  11. Custom Chest Loot
  12. DeadlyWorld
  13. Dynamic Lights
  14. Dynamic Tanks
  15. Enhanced Portals
  16. Extra Cells
  17. ExtraTIC
  18. Extra Utilities
  19. Flat Signs
  20. Hunger Over Haul
  21. Iguana Tweaks
  22. INpureCore
  23. Iron Chests
  24. Jabba
  25. LycanitesMobsComplete
  26. Magical Crops
  27. Mantle
  28. Mekanism
  29. Mekanism Generators
  30. Mekanism Tools
  31. MetallurgyCore
  32. MineFactoryReloaded
  33. MobiousCore
  34. Natura
  35. NEI Addons
  36. Nether Ores
  37. Not Enough Items
  38. ObsidiPlates
  39. Opis
  40. Pam's Harvest Craft
  41. Project Red(ALL)
  42. Random Things
  43. RemoteIO
  44. RenderPlayerAPI
  45. Roguelike
  46. SpecialAI
  47. Special Mobs
  48. Spice Of Life
  49. Tinker's Construct
  50. Thermal Dynamics
  51. Thermal Expansion
  52. Thermal Foundation
  53. TiCTooltips
  54. UtiliyMobs
  55. Waila
  56. Waila HArvestabillity
  57. Zombie Infection
  58. ArmorStatusHUD
  59. StatusEffectHUD
If you would like to be part of this pack in developing it PM.

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have the developer's permission from the first pack? It is against the rules to name packs as sequels when the original author hasn't allowed it.

BillyGoat567

Jul 29, 2019
FTB said that they dont care what you call your modpack you dont need any permmisons on the name of the modpack

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
FTB said that they dont care what you call your modpack you dont need any permmisons on the name of the modpack
Hard to believe since BnB isnt just another 3th party pack. Its a listed pack, by a ex-FTB staff member and I think its also a trademark name registered by Blood and Bones Gaming. Also, you pack seems more like a BnB for 1.7 then a sequel, which is even worse since you are just updating a pack without the owners permission and calling it your pack.

Just wait for @Eyamaz to see this....

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

SilverDk

Jul 29, 2019
he's been doing the same thing for so many times and no one notice? Creating new thread with other popular packs as his own pack name but never release anything that indicate it's a valid pack...

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
ok i will delete the pack if you calm down

> Initiating calming sequence
> Calming sequence is 5% complete
> ...
> Calming sequence is 25% complete
> ...
> Calming sequence is 50% complete
> ...
> Calming sequence is 75% complete
> ...
> Calming sequence is 95% complete
> ...
> Calming sequence has completed.
> Page needs to be refreshed to complete update
> Refresh now? (Y/N)
> _

Jul 29, 2019
Yes i ahve asked for permission and he is the one who is helping me develop tthe pack

I highly doubt he is, especially since he said he is developing his own 2.0 pack of BnB in the recent thread. Plus your page isn't nearly as high quality as his, especially given that you are claiming it to be a sequel.

So which one is it? Do you have the permission to blatantly try to cash in on the popularity of Blood n Bones or are you saying you think it doesn't matter?

Either way, thread reported. Unless you have the explicit quote of the original author displayed or he posts within this thread, you are plagiarizing another's work.

Reactions: Buckwild82

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
FTB does not actively ban content without a complaint by the original author. While it's fairly obvious that Blood N Bones was originally created by Eyamaz, it's not nearly as obvious in a lot of other cases, so we simply wait for the original creator to ask for it to be taken down.

I would also guess that Eyamaz wouldn't want a Blood N Bones clone, he might not mind and I don't want to make assumptions on his behalf.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
FTB does not actively ban content without a complaint by the original author. While it's fairly obvious that Blood N Bones was originally created by Eyamaz, it's not nearly as obvious in a lot of other cases, so we simply wait for the original creator to ask for it to be taken down.

I would also guess that Eyamaz wouldn't want a Blood N Bones clone, he might not mind and I don't want to make assumptions on his behalf.

You should make assumptions on most cases. I've already monetized the name, so a release of this nature would violate my trademark. People are always free to say, "Based off <insert name here>" as that's not infringing on the IP, unless they directly copy the custom content also.
The person also state they have my blessing, which they do not. Never take someone at their word without proof of this.
You can remove this content.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Blood N Bones 2
Welcome to Blood N Bones 2. The pack is not released yet but hoping to be released in the coming days. This pack has Tech,Magic coming soon,Death,ECT. If you have any questions please ask below and let me know of what you think.

BillyLiarGoat567 :D

Reactions: Buckwild82
Status
Not open for further replies.