sg's RPs of Awesomeness! :D

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
/Jiphulor-Shadia
I know that you will do it, can you really not see him without killing him? its just once,let him for this time alive for Luma.
If not then I will say what she wants and tell her your decision, if you would say yes that means that you won't be there to help her get through the first thing that needs to happen for what she wants to do.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
/Jiphulor-Shadia
It seems there is something in all of us that wants control over us. I will not bring you to him then and explain what Luma wants. She wants to have a child, Xavro's child. The chance that the child won't be lost to Xavro's magic is very good actually as Luma isn't infected. However Xavro will hurt her when he delivers his part of the child and then I'm not even talking about the pain she will feel when giving birth and just having the child inside her as her size because of her age is not in her favor. She knows about the pain and it seems like she was debating this for a good time now.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
/Jiphulor-Shadia
With some luck I won't be able to bring her to you as my time was over ages ago and Tzet will be able to remove the curse that's on me.
*He shows a necklace with a small stone, the stone looks like the ones he used to wear but a lot smaller. Just seeing the stone gives Shadia a dark, cold feeling.*
/Jiphulor-Shadia
This is just like the ones I used to have a soul stone. This one contains the soul of him who you call Sintoras, neither Tzet or me could ever forgive him and thus he is the only soul that is still trapped in the stone. If you accept the stone he will come out tonight and tell his whole story, its up to you to either forgive him or send him back. If you don't want the stone then I fear he will be trapped forever.
Every other soul is gone and the stones have been destroyed, this is the last one.
There is also the thing about if you like many others will stay here or not. Almost everyone stays here as they don't have a place they can call home anymore and this should now be save. Every guard that has helped with freeing everyone has left their family, they can't return as they broke the law.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
/Jiphulor-Shadia
I understand, then I will give it to whoever leaves this place so that if he or she finds someone who knows Sintoras it can be given away. Do you plan to stay here?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
/Jiphulor-Shadia
Ok then I will go to Luma and tell her you want to talk to her. stay here, and don't worry she will bring clothes for you.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*It doesn't take long for Luma to get to Shadia and Luzad, she wears the same thing Xavro gave her, but this time more pieces of skin are used and connected with guts, the pieces form interesting patterns and cover enough skin to not call her basically naked and it for some reason looks very good on Luma.
Luma hugs Shadia as soon as she is close and gives the extra clothes to her and Luzad. The "clothes" are not much more then blankets but they will do for now*
/Luma-Shadia
You don't like it that I get a child do you?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*Luma's eyes start to shine from happiness*
/Luma-Shadia
Then why did you want to see me before Xavro did his thing?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
//what? Luma wants a child, the simplest way I can think of is by having them have "super fun happy time". Unless Shadia knows a better way and in that case this is the time for Shadia to tell it to Luma then

Reactions: dylanpiera