sg's RPs of Awesomeness! :D

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
//blame google translate then because that was not at all what it translated to >_<

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*After a while Luma to gets Shadia and Luzad, she wears the same thing Xavro gave her, but this time more pieces of skin are used and connected with guts, the pieces form interesting patterns and cover enough skin to not call her basically naked and it for some reason looks very good on Luma. She is covered in sweat and you can see that Xavro didn't do his part softly as you can see that blood flowed down over her legs not so long ago.
Luma hugs Shadia as soon as she is close and gives the extra clothes to her and Luzad. The "clothes" are not much more then blankets but they will do for now*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
/Luma-Shadia
The pain that he caused will not even get close to the pain that is yet to come, the thing that took control over Xavro enjoyed seeing me in pain but I didn't scream instead I looked at him and I tried to enjoy it. That quickly killed the fun for Xavro's magic. Lets go home now so I can wash the last bit of blood away and you can put on something normal.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
/Sa-Luma
I don't want to see that blood there. Let me help.

*Shadia tears part of her clothes off and cleans Luma's vagina*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
//I won't be able to post more as I feel too sick to type. My plan was to write the last post now but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. Sorry, @sgbros1 if you want you can write a nice ending though.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
/Luma-Sa
Thank you.

/Sa-Luma
Now, let's bring you home.

*Luma goes back home with Shadia. They stay together with Luzad and help Luma while she is pregnant*

Nine months later...

*A cry is heard*
/Sa-Luma
It's a boy! I guess we'll call him Xav.

*Luma cries a bit and hugs Shadia*

THE END.

Reactions: dylanpiera