sg's RPs of Awesomeness! :D

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
//I said I will try today but then school happened and now I am home and I still need to do stuff for school >_< .

Reactions: dylanpiera

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
// If I don't do it I also disappoint random dudes who I don't know yet have to work with >_< one doesn't even have a laptop right now as it died >_<

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
//for me it was still friday and thus school. also more homework >_<

/the creepy guard -Shadia
Then lets do it.
*The guard pulls and Shadia feels how it moves in her guts, its goes deep in it and often gets stuck for some reason. As a result the guard needs to do it very slowly as he doesn't want to pull Shadia's guts out but nonetheless it hurts her when it gets stuck and she wants to vomit when it moves because of how that feels.
When its finally out the guard explains what needs to happen with the one that collects her pee. The small tube that collects her pee has hooks to make sure it stays in her body. The guard needs to go inside Shadia's vagina with some tools as the small tube goes there as well to make sure the hooks won't cut everything apart when he pulls.
The process takes long, is painful and kind of awkward but when it is finally out the guard shows one of the many hooks, they are made of a sharp metal and are way bigger then they need to be, the guard explains that they are made to make sure no one could escape, as they do too much damage when just pulled out. It is clearly that what the guard did was the correct way, as the pain that caused was no where near how much pain those hooks would do otherwise.
The guard then goes to the one in the stomach, as it enters the stomach totally removing it needs to be at a later time as the hole in her stomach needs to be healed. For now it gets cut off as close to Shadia's skin as possible and then closed so nothing can go in or go out. While he does it he gives some advice on what to do and what not to do while its still in her as it isn't that flexible.
The one that goes in Shadia's throat gets easily removed but it of course leaves a small hole behind it doesn't bleed and the guard puts something over it to protect it, if it isn't healed when the one in her stomach gets removed they will close it correctly off.
Shortly after the guard is done an unusual sound as if a pump switched on is her from the tubes for pee and poop, some screams from pain are heard.*
/the creepy guard-Shadia, Luzad
It seems you were lucky and didn't have to feel the collection of waste, from what I've been told and hear it is painful to have it sucked out of your body. Do I need to tell you two where the exit is and are you still searching for someone?
/Luzad-The creepy guard
I know where the exit is, and unless a miracle has happened I fear we don't have to search for someone
*The creepy guard wants to ask why, but decides not to when he sees that Luzad and Shadia are sad because of it*
/The creepy guard -Shadia,Luzad
I hope the miracle has happened then, if there is anything I can do just say it and I will do my best.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
//wait? where/when did I say that? also, that I can pull stuff like that doesn't mean I always like to do that

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*Luzad points towards it*
/Luzad-Shadia
The floor is covered in glass so if you want I can carry you, thanks to my scales it doesn't hurt me but I've seen more then enough people with a similar skin as you bleed because of it.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*Luzad carries Shadia in a position they both are somewhat comfortable with. Because there are still unopened vats or broken vats with people waiting for the tubes to get removed Luzad can't walk in a straight line to the exit. While Shadia looks at the unopened vats she notices that the amount of them don't match the amount of people in the city, there are way more then there are people that lived in it. As a result it doesn't surprise Shadia that much that she doesn't recognize most people that are still inside them. Luzad explains that the ones she doesn't know are probably removed from the city as fighters this could have been for a few reasons for example because the person went insane, was boring to watch or other reasons. They don't have a clone and thus also no link and are kept asleep in other ways and it is at this point unclear if they can be saved.
Eventually they reach the "exit", its just a hole in roof as big as a vat. Some guards are waiting to help people get out.
The new room is as big as the one Shadia and Luzad just left and looks totally empty at first glance, however every vat is visible in the floor and it seems like it should be possible to get the vats up to this room as some empty vats are here without people or water in them, ready to be filled.
Now that there is light Shadia can sort of see how big the room is. Its the biggest room she has ever seen and if every vat is filled with all the people and corpses she has ever seen times 2 there would still be more then enough space for the whole population of a few cities. She then thinks about how many vats are currently down, the people she know from the city don't even make up one percent of the vats used, she doesn't even want to know how many lives this place ruined for entertainment.
Luzad goes and sits somewhere to get some glass that got stuck in his feet out.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*A guard that sits near the hole Shadia and Luzad came out show the exit of this room, normally you shouldn't walk in this room but instead use small vehicles but there are not enough of them, luckily the exit is not that far away and the fact that there is no shattered glass here or things to block your way make it a lot better to travel through. When outside the what is apparently called storage room Shadia and Luzad meet Jiphulor. Eventhough he has his normal clothes on his stones are missing*
/Jiphulor-Shadia,Luzad
It appears my old mind was wrong and overlooked something, the link to the real body seems to be only one way. Xavro's magic couldn't take over the real Luma, only her clone. She is safe. I hope you two can forgive my stupidity that made the false claim she couldn't be saved. Xavro however is another story, as his magic is inside his real body he still lost his mind.
Before I bring both of you to Luma I want Shadia to promise me to not hurt Tzet or Zya or kill them or do anything bad to them. They helped with everything that got you free, Tzet was even the first to help Morte with it all.
I ask this because Luma has a wish, something you two need to either agree or disagree with and only Tzet and Zya can help her with it I also need to do a few things, and Tzet is important for that.
/Jiphulor-Shadia
Tzet didn't want to harm you, just like Xavro he carries something that seeks to take control over him. There were moments it did exactly that, and in those moments Tzet did hurt you. When it was over he knew what he had done and went to a place he could be alone and hurt himself as punishment that he lost control over it.

//Remember that Jiphulor can read Shadia's mind, if she says she wouldn't hurt Tzet while she is planning to do so or something like that Jiphulor knows that so please put it somewhere in your post so I can make him react to it correctly

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
//there is a difference in wanting and doing it. does your text mean she will do it if she sees him or only that she wants it?