[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Nightpearl

Jul 29, 2019
so, mushrooms got changed, they clearly need darkness now, is there a reason they have to be in complete darkness rather than what they usually require? (7 ish I think) also, my dayblooms keep turning into dead bushes...?

Edit: Lol, I did some reading, as I should have before I posted... Botania changes, mushrooms may be updated in .8.1 :) Sorry for cluttering up the board

Last edited:

mcgwier

Jul 29, 2019
I am using Regrowth Mod Pack Version 0.8.0 (alpha) and when I try to use brown or red mushroom spores on Mycelium I get "This plant cannot grow here." The light level does not affect it neither does location. Is this a problem in the Mod Pack or am I not doing it right?
2015-09-01_03.44.56.png 2015-09-01_03.45.05.png 2015-09-01_03.45.44.png 2015-09-01_03.45.49.png

Found out what I was doing wrong. Needed space above Crop. One question though, can mobs spawn on Crops?

Last edited:

secondadvent

Jul 29, 2019
- Revert Nether Osmium processing requiring the Blast Furnace until I can figure out why the heck its giving rutile ore instead of osmium ore

I flipped the recipes around to see what would happen and it made osmium the output for both since it was the first defined, meaning it wasn't keeping track of the meta. This is happening because the blast furnace recipes are set to ignore "damage" values (the first boolean, probably intended for smelting tools/armor), and since the ores share the same ID but different meta/"damage" they're being treated as the same item, overwriting whatever other recipes are added for that nether ore ID later.

BlastFurnace.addRecipe(oreNetherRutile, true, false, 300, oreRutile * 2);
BlastFurnace.addRecipe(oreNetherOsmium, true, false, 300, oreOsmium * 2);

These gave the correct ore outputs in my quick test. Hope this helps. :p

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
- Revert Nether Osmium processing requiring the Blast Furnace until I can figure out why the heck its giving rutile ore instead of osmium ore

I flipped the recipes around to see what would happen and it made osmium the output for both since it was the first defined, meaning it wasn't keeping track of the meta. This is happening because the blast furnace recipes are set to ignore "damage" values (the first boolean, probably intended for smelting tools/armor), and since the ores share the same ID but different meta/"damage" they're being treated as the same item, overwriting whatever other recipes are added for that nether ore ID later.

That's what I get for not looking up the wiki again when I wrote those. Thanks heaps for that.

Jilixi

Jul 29, 2019
Playing on a server where we have the latest version (0.8.0) running and I recently ran into a problem with BC robots. The lumberjack robot picks up the axe from a chest and starts chopping the tree, the block breaks but nothing drops and after 5-10 seconds the block reappears. Anyone know what could be causing this?

P.S. First post here ever! :p

Bill_Bob_Joy

Jul 29, 2019
got mana on ya? they wont work without it now. and the eye has been nerfed - you dont get the spinny-zodiac list anymore, just 1 spot. right click it on a block, and then right click -> hold pointing at the air to tp yourself back to it.

Got them to work, had to delete my achievements and kill the Gaia II for each item again

lavaheart626

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having problems with water artichoke... I have them on the correct soil (the water pad) but they won't grow... they've been sitting at 0% and it isn't accepting bonemeal...

Nightpearl

Jul 29, 2019
not sure if this is a bug, but it's repeatable, when I use a clay bucket to put water in a waterpad (for the artichokes) it eats the clay bucket
Edited for spelling (hopefully correct now!)

Yobur

Jul 29, 2019
not sure if this is a bug, but it's repeatable, when I use a clay bucket to put water in a waterpad (for the artichokes) it eats the clay bucket
Edited for spelling (hopefully correct now!)
It actually doesn't eat the bucket, it just (quite successfully!) hides it by going into stealth mode until you open your inventory. Then, the bucket auto-magically appears in your inventory, not on your hot bar. And it didn't stack it on the other bucket that was in the inventory, it put it in a new empty slot. I'm not sure what will happen if there isn't an empty slot for it to go to. Computers are stupider than dragons!!

YH&OS

Nightpearl

Jul 29, 2019
It actually doesn't eat the bucket, it just (quite successfully!) hides it by going into stealth mode until you open your inventory. Then, the bucket auto-magically appears in your inventory, not on your hot bar. And it didn't stack it on the other bucket that was in the inventory, it put it in a new empty slot. I'm not sure what will happen if there isn't an empty slot for it to go to. Computers are stupider than dragons!!

Bucket is actually gone, checked inventory several times, checked ground nearby, turned on magnet mode (then off again, of course, feels like cheating)

Addendum (edit) had a mostly empty inventory at the time as well, I dislike clutter! :)

More info! (edit) it is specific to crafted clay buckets, ones you load in behave normally (they relocate in inv.)

Last edited:

Guyiome

Jul 29, 2019

Interesting. Where can I change that ?

lavaheart626

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have water source block next to them?
aw thanks I didn't have any in my tiny field (just started a new world for this new version...) I thought the water pads were considered a water block since my field looked hydrated. guess I'll have to come up with a different plan for how it my fields will be.

edit: clay buckets are being really buggy. I can fill water pads fine but when my inventory was completely full and I tried to fill one it ate my bucket.

edit edit: is it possible to make it so you can only make water pads with shovels? and not mattocks too? it's kinda a pain making large fields quickly.

Last edited:

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone post a pic of a water pad - I don't understand the instructions on the tooltip (I saw a post here but didn't understand that either - doh!).

Reactions: DeathOfTime

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone post a pic of a water pad - I don't understand the instructions on the tooltip (I saw a post here but didn't understand that either - doh!).
You need to use the mattock on dirt to farmland, and then use it again on the farmland and you have a empty water pad. You cant forget that you need to fill each one with water and have a water source near by

Reactions: DeathOfTime