[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
Hi GO, sorry to bug you again. You may be aware or not that the official server has been really lagging today. It is taking forever to do things and the "rubberbanding" effect has been bad as well. Just an FYI :)

Reactions: GreatOrator

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Hi GO, sorry to bug you again. You may be aware or not that the official server has been really lagging today. It is taking forever to do things and the "rubberbanding" effect has been bad as well. Just an FYI :)
Thank you, though skype is the better place for that :)

Ayeaka

Jul 29, 2019
Seeds that don't seem to be working with agricraft;
Ender-Lily (Unsure if these worked before or not?)
Pipeweed
Lettuce (LotR. Of course, there isn't an actual seed, in this case)
Minedrake (understandable if this is an impossibility)
Flax
Infused (all. Again, understandable if this is an impossibility)
Deviating Lily (all)

I will note that BoP turnip seeds didn't work in .3 or .4, so it's nice to see them working in .5!

Additionally, while Thaumcraft and Ars Magica 2 plant seeds seem to be in, there doesn't appear to be any way/recipe for obtaining them (as the phytogenic insolator requires you to have the seeds to start with). Is this intended?

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Seeds that don't seem to be working with agricraft;
Ender-Lily (Unsure if these worked before or not?)
Pipeweed
Lettuce (LotR. Of course, there isn't an actual seed, in this case)
Minedrake (understandable if this is an impossibility)
Flax
Infused (all. Again, understandable if this is an impossibility)
Deviating Lily (all)

I will note that BoP turnip seeds didn't work in .3 or .4, so it's nice to see them working in .5!

Additionally, while Thaumcraft and Ars Magica 2 plant seeds seem to be in, there doesn't appear to be any way/recipe for obtaining them (as the phytogenic insolator requires you to have the seeds to start with). Is this intended?
I will let the mod dev know so he can let me know if those are possible. I will also test myself.

Reactions: Ayeaka

FlamecrafterMC

Jul 29, 2019
This has been an epic modpack from what i have played of it so far, but the lag man, its un-bearable. i can play most of my modpacks with like 60 fps but this one i get 2-5fps. i have both optifine and fastcraft installed, and it is really bugging me that i cant play this modpack. One of my favorite mods (Draconic Evo.) is in this, and i just wanna play it, i'm sure there are other people out there having trouble with this.

Ayeaka

Jul 29, 2019
Only time I've ever gotten lag with the pack is when I had it open too long idling. ...but I think that says more about my tendency to leave minecraft running while I handle things around the house / am working than anything else.

Ah! Another quick request. C:
I noticed that water artichoke seeds can't be squeezed for seed oil (other witchery crops seem to work! I can confirm belladonna, snowbell, wolfsbane, and mandrake work fine) nor can gysahl seeds. Any chance they could get added to the list of things the forestry squeezer recognizes?
Very minor, but the squeezer is convenient for getting rid of all those seeds you build up when breeding crops to 10/10/10.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
I can look into it, but most likely not as it would required the forestry dev to tweak things and right now they have their plate full of plans :)

Reactions: Ayeaka

SctDragon

Jul 29, 2019
The link for the extra content and main map for the modpack do not hyperlink on the Cursed Launcher. Not sure if that was meant that way or not.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
  • Update v2.6.6
  • This update fixes some of the map issues I was seeing as well as updates several mods.
  • Mods Updated
    • AsieLib
    • BDLib
    • AgriCraft
    • Applied Energistics
    • BiblioCraft
    • Blood Magic
    • BuildCraft
    • Extra Utilities
    • Gendustry
    • The Lord of the Rings
    • Magic Bees
    • NEI Add-ons
    • Thaumic Energistics
    • Unique Artifacts

Reactions: BvB1979

monkey820

Jul 29, 2019
So at first the game would crash so I got the map and the extra content. I was then able to load a new world just fine. The map loaded, the people, everything.

The only problem I see is that I have been experiencing major lag from the game. I have set all my visual setting to the lowest possible thing and even then I still have major lag.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
So at first the game would crash so I got the map and the extra content. I was then able to load a new world just fine. The map loaded, the people, everything.

The only problem I see is that I have been experiencing major lag from the game. I have set all my visual setting to the lowest possible thing and even then I still have major lag.
Try using the suggestions in the fps text file I included with the pack.

Varg

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

great mod but I am facing a problem. I am hosting a server on nitrado with that mod.
Sadly we cant use our tools like stone axe , iron shovel etc.
Gamemode is in the server properties 0 = survival.
When I start talking at the beginning with that dock worker, and I klick on i am a survivalist the dialog ends and nothing happen.

Can you help plz? me and 4 friends are facing that problem :(

KR
Varg