[1.7.10 | Unlisted] Obscurity - Jampacked 2 Winner

Celadeus

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it's late, i'll see later. But any moment i try to launch my map, the loading is stuck at "modstats missing", so i'll try to downgrade and reload 1.1.15.

Reactions: SnowShock35

PrometheanSky

Jul 29, 2019
Curses, I'm going to have to rebuild some of my automation with the new changes. I was using the smeltery for making large batches of ender IO alloys. Especially dark iron.

OmegaStorms

Jul 29, 2019
After updating to 1.15 the saved game I have will not load. I can start a new world however my old world will not open. Below is where it gets stuck:

Code:
[20:22:15] [Server thread/INFO] [Compact Machines]: Chunkloading is in always mode. Loading all previously loaded chunks.
[20:22:15] [Server thread/INFO] [Compact Machines]: Loading machine world!
[20:22:16] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -100 (Dark World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@93a07c5)
[20:22:16] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 1 (Dark World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@93a07c5)
[20:22:16] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -1 (Dark World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@93a07c5)
[20:22:16] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -112 (Dark World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@93a07c5)
Attemping to load JABBA data

Any thoughts on remedy?

PrometheanSky

Jul 29, 2019
After updating to 1.15 the saved game I have will not load. I can start a new world however my old world will not open.

Yep, I'm having the same problem. Guess I don't have to tweak my autocrafting after all :) I was thinking of restarting the map anyway, now that I've learned my way around some of the new mods.

StoneHammers

Jul 29, 2019
I've downloaded this update 3 times already but it keeps getting stuck at the map downloader or if it dose load it won't let me create a new world or load a old one.

lw03

Jul 29, 2019
I've downloaded this update 3 times already but it keeps getting stuck at the map downloader or if it dose load it won't let me create a new world or load a old one.
did you accept the 2 pop ups i just downloaded the update and was stuck at the same point untill i accepted them im now in a new world and playing fine :3

purgury

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to suggest a slight change in the general quest line. I feel the flint axe and shovel should come before the water barrel. It's not a huge deal but seems people would need to do that for chopping down trees for the barrel. If that makes sense.

OmegaStorms

Jul 29, 2019
Compact machines do not seem to want to play nice with power. I have had it hooked up to conduits, energy cells and generators. The outside RF count is zero and the inside RF count at each access point shows 100,000/100,000. If I hook a machine inside it powers up briefly and then runs out of power.

Conansson

Jul 29, 2019
You have to chunkload the outside area where the Power comes from.

1.1.15 is not loading, just pausing at loading Jabba Data. I'm waiting for 5 Minutes now...

EDIT: Letting it run for 1 hour didn't fix it, i won't start all over again before 1.2, so i'll downgrade back to 1.1.14 until you fix this.

Last edited:

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
updated to 1.1.15 and old saves wont load

saying something about jabba

tried making a new world and it just gave me an error that no obscurity template exists (iv accepted the option on downloading the map when it asked)

and i just notice that 1.1.15 is only 60mb+

while 1.1.14 is 230mb+

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
Compact machines do not seem to want to play nice with power. I have had it hooked up to conduits, energy cells and generators. The outside RF count is zero and the inside RF count at each access point shows 100,000/100,000. If I hook a machine inside it powers up briefly and then runs out of power.

The access points are set to "Disabled" by default. Did you change them to Export?

OmegaStorms

Jul 29, 2019
The access points are set to "Disabled" by default. Did you change them to Export?

I did indeed and fiddled with them. I did not however setup a Chunk Loader in the Deep Dark (base). This makes sense only to the point that even with no CL at base-camp when exited the cube, which I thought was always chunk loaded, the base-camp power should have recharged the machine in the cube. Power is only cut off when I was inside. If I can still get into my old file I will see if the CL makes any difference. This update could be the cause and it is not wanting to load the world again.