[1.7.10 | Unlisted] Obscurity - Jampacked 2 Winner

Celadeus

Jul 29, 2019
If the spawn areas are the same, there is a Forrest Biome just two or three chunks to the north. How far do you have to go into Thaumcraft in order to get Silverwood tree saplings. These trees are able to change the biome to Magic Forrest.
And is it possible to get Sunflower seeds in dungeon chests? They can also be turned into yellow dye.

Well, i already have a pure node within a silverwood, the grass color changed, but the biome didn't. I'll try further and go check the forrest ty :D.

Reactions: SnowShock35

Celadeus

Jul 29, 2019
This isn't working ... but i remembered just at the moment that there are yellow flowers in the village's cube and a rose bush in the merchant's cube ... but i used it to craft an anti-wither flower ... ^^'

SnowShock35

FTB Pack Developer
Feb 27, 2014
United Kingdom
snowshock35.com
As usual, im unlucky and i have no freaking glowstone trade with villagers :(. So i use thaumcraft's crucible and duplication. With 3 torches and 1 lapis ( 3 lux + 1sensus ) i can duplicate glowstone.

But i clearly dont know how to get the flowers to craft the rainbow mankini. i keep in bone mealling grass in the main world and in cubes, but its an icy biome, so no flower can grow ... Anyone have an idea ?
There are plenty of glowstone recipes to use

StoneHammers

Jul 29, 2019
I can't find amber(i know its at the top) We need a Amber recipe.
My Silver wood and spruce trees didn't drop any saplings. The pack needs a Thaumcraft plugin to add a grafter.
The spawn area needs to be updated for Nether Quarts ore.
The story line could use some more work.
I beg you plz add Automagy and Energistics to Thaumcraft.
Also recipes for Nether shards.

I'm only half way threw the pack I think, I been spending all my time building my base. Am I the only one living in the deep Dark and not inside a cube?

TLDR: more Custom Recipes!

Razorfin8

Jul 29, 2019
So I have a question, I started up the modpack, started a new world and it says that 1 block is missing, swapper:swapper, is this important? or will I get the same experiance out of it?

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
So I have a question, I started up the modpack, started a new world and it says that 1 block is missing, swapper:swapper, is this important? or will I get the same experiance out of it?
The swapper was removed with 1.1.14. It will make no difference in a fresh world but if you had made one in a previous version then you would lose it and all the tools inside it. So in your case you will notice no difference in your world

StoneHammers

Jul 29, 2019
Pro tip for everyone. You can break down daylight sensors for a good cheap source of lux.

You can also cut up a glowstone into 32 nooks that give off just as much light as a whole block.

Last edited:

lw03

Jul 29, 2019
I can't find amber(i know its at the top) We need a Amber recipe.
My Silver wood and spruce trees didn't drop any saplings. The pack needs a Thaumcraft plugin to add a grafter.
The spawn area needs to be updated for Nether Quarts ore.
The story line could use some more work.
I beg you plz add Automagy and Energistics to Thaumcraft.
Also recipes for Nether shards.

I'm only half way threw the pack I think, I been spending all my time building my base. Am I the only one living in the deep Dark and not inside a cube?

TLDR: more Custom Recipes!

i live in the deep dark too i just use the cubes for farms and random junk

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
How are you people handling silverwood tree growth?

I have tried both in the deep dark on a large dirt patch (lit by a jack-o-lantern) and in a large cube (13). Using the watering can for a minute straight.

Do I need more patience?

Aeronaxx

Jul 29, 2019
How are you people handling silverwood tree growth?

I have tried both in the deep dark on a large dirt patch (lit by a jack-o-lantern) and in a large cube (13). Using the watering can for a minute straight.

Do I need more patience?

You just need a 2x2 Dirt Patch and a Hoe of Growth. I got a few of these Hoes from Quest Rewards and Reward Bags. They need a lot of space above them and a little space around the sapling. Just stand a few blocks away and use the Hoe or your Watering Can.

Phaz

Jul 29, 2019
Is 1.1.15 close to release? I'm wondering if I should manually update progressive automation or just wait for 1.1.15.

Celadeus

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, i've been throught the whole thaumcraft questline, until i came to the hardest ... the leggings from thaumic tinkerer ...
The problem with the thaumcraft part is that cause warp is disabled, and there are no crimson obelisks, you cant unlock eldritch part, so you cant unlock ichor. So i manually gave myself the minimum requisit to unlock ichor.
And even then, to produce it, you need nether shard, dropped by pigmen

I don't know if there is anything coming with next update, but i hope there'll be a way to obtain these research/items by spawning obelisks, a new cube, recipe with nether portal or anything.

At the moment i'm at the end of the questline, and i really appreciated the idea of the modpack. I'll try to make some farming areas before the thaumcraft thing is ok :p