Now Listed - Banished V 1.4.0 [Magic][Cave world][HQM][Combat][Survival]

magicgive

Jul 29, 2019
According to the page here there is a problem with the server download.. Where is the server download in the first place?

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I was noticing that the Dark Power obsidian quest still seems to be non-repeatable? Or is that intentional?

Never needed to do the quest to get obsidian. Hunting seems to always bring at least 20-40 obsidian along with a crap ton of dark power, easy way to would be good set of armour, red protection amulet since there seem to be alot of fire based damage going around, and the tectonic girdle from botania to prevent knockback damage from projectiles should solve alot of problems.

TheElectricCake

Jul 29, 2019
Never needed to do the quest to get obsidian. Hunting seems to always bring at least 20-40 obsidian along with a crap ton of dark power, easy way to would be good set of armour, red protection amulet since there seem to be alot of fire based damage going around, and the tectonic girdle from botania to prevent knockback damage from projectiles should solve alot of problems.

It's not about my hunting gear or my hunting technique, actually...I've been capped on dark power for the past several days, looking for more things to spend it on, and I've already used the three stacks of obsidian I got through hunting and still need more...And who wants to waste time mining it? Thanks for the thought, though. :)

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
o.o Waste Time if you have the wand of equal trade, how the hell you wasting time? grab a ton of cobble and find the big ravine of lava and go to work not to hard to get lots of obsidian.

Edit: also for people who having problems with creepers and mobs don't use the turrets make use of botania, can't remember which flower damages them but use that with a tiger lily in circle around the area should keep mobs from breaking through since blocks reset when your being hit and trying to break something.

Jetsetlemming

Jul 29, 2019
How do you make Wakeblooms? You need to for a "Creative Magic" quest, and I'd assume it's by Aura fusion, but NEI doesn't have a recipe like the other Ars flowers.

TheElectricCake

Jul 29, 2019
o.o Waste Time if you have the wand of equal trade, how the hell you wasting time? grab a ton of cobble and find the big ravine of lava and go to work not to hard to get lots of obsidian.

Edit: also for people who having problems with creepers and mobs don't use the turrets make use of botania, can't remember which flower damages them but use that with a tiger lily in circle around the area should keep mobs from breaking through since blocks reset when your being hit and trying to break something.

Yeah, but I haven't progressed that far in Thaumcraft yet. If I had the WoET it'd be a whole 'nother story. But as it stands, the point remains that I am maxed out on Dark Power with nothing to spend it on and obsidian would be a useful sink for it.

How do you make Wakeblooms? You need to for a "Creative Magic" quest, and I'd assume it's by Aura fusion, but NEI doesn't have a recipe like the other Ars flowers.

I have gotten wakeblooms occasionally by using the AoE Growth spell from Dark Power near water-spills where it floods out over dirt.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.2.0
  • Nearby mobs should no longer cancel sleep.
  • Obsidian quest repeatable
  • Updated: COFH Core
  • Botania
  • Bibliocraft
  • Thaumic Infusions
  • Thaumic Horizons
  • Storage Drawers
  • NEI Integration
  • NEI Addons
  • Lycanites Mobs
  • Forbidden Magic
  • Epic Siege Mod(less lag!)
  • Another One Bites the Dust
  • Doom Like Dungeons
  • Chisel 2

Reactions: cannajan

Beesmum

Jul 29, 2019
I'm really enjoying all of the spelunking in this map pack so far. I'm running into a bit of a problem when I try to create pasture seeds though. The recipe involves dropping grass into the an alchemical mana pool, but when I do that I get a fern instead. Is something wrong with the recipe, or am I missing something?

One other quick question I have - is there any way to pick up and drop passive mobs in this pack?