[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

AF_Bunny

Jul 29, 2019
Per your request for HQM bugs, I'm currently doing this modpack with three other people. With me being the leader of the party my quests won't complete. I constantly having to do the /hqm edit AF_Bunny and thats not fair to my viewers. Any idea on why this is happening?

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
Per your request for HQM bugs, I'm currently doing this modpack with three other people. With me being the leader of the party my quests won't complete. I constantly having to do the /hqm edit AF_Bunny and thats not fair to my viewers. Any idea on why this is happening?
What version are you playing on?

killme2hell

Jul 29, 2019
well i don't i should say this but on next update can you add some emc 2 items like flux-infused ingot, fluxed-infused crystal, the skulls/heads, niter, and some other i haven't encounter as of yet. i notice a bug in one quest lines for red stone fluxduct i don't know if already been notice-fly or already know but you make the quest uncompletable because it asks to craft them.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
well i don't i should say this but on next update can you add some emc 2 items like flux-infused ingot, fluxed-infused crystal, the skulls/heads, niter, and some other i haven't encounter as of yet. i notice a bug in one quest lines for red stone fluxduct i don't know if already been notice-fly or already know but you make the quest uncompletable because it asks to craft them.
Again, dammit. I have put them on detection quest for sure because the book doesnt count if you get it from a machine. I will fix that.

Soooo the quest complete for the others, but not for you? I need a bit more information about this. This might be a bug in the HQM mod itself, and for that I have to see if there is an update again

krom9889

Jul 29, 2019
minefactory harvester and the liquid to a minefactory boiler (or whatever was the name)

and the grass block ... philosopher stone

u r right but the % to get the soul sand is so low its 3% ( will i didnt play with this machine so)
and the grass block need a silk touch to get it in the inventory

krom9889

Jul 29, 2019
guys can u plz tell me how to get a wither skele i used every thing xD mfr spawner ender io spawner but it spawn skeletons u told me guys use the philosopher stone but how xD? i just need 1 head it have emc so i can make more of it

krom9889

Jul 29, 2019
u r right but the % to get the soul sand is so low its 3% ( will i didnt play with this machine so)
and the grass block need a silk touch to get it in the inventory

sry u guys can get the soul sand now from a quest called Basic alloys in the Technical section i just saw it

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
guys can u plz tell me how to get a wither skele i used every thing xD mfr spawner ender io spawner but it spawn skeletons u told me guys use the philosopher stone but how xD? i just need 1 head it have emc so i can make more of it
if you have a klein star on you, or some form of EMC storage you can shoot a bolt with the philospers stone on a mob (dont know the default keybind). With that it changes the mob to another mob so you could get a wither skellie. Catch it in a net ball and put it in a mfr spawner. Set the mfr spawner to EXACT COPY otherwise it will just spawn normal skellies and no wither skellies. Then farm till one head and tada use emc to get more

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I believe the energy on an energy cell/capacitor is meta data.
Nope it is NBT data, I can put the claim rewards on nbt independant. With that it does detect the energy cell seperatly atm. they are the same with fuzzy detection. but not with nbt independant. And the amount of RF stored is NBT so finally I have been able to fix the bug that completed multiple RF storage quests at once

AF_Bunny

Jul 29, 2019
What version are you playing on?

Playing at version 1.1.1 with manually updating the mods for the server pack.

Soooo the quest complete for the others, but not for you? I need a bit more information about this. This might be a bug in the HQM mod itself, and for that I have to see if there is an update again

Exactly and it's a bit annoying. What was really weird was when we were doing the Pigman killing quest, I got the first 2 and then it stopped counting anything for me. When I made a mass kill of 5 everyone else got the count and I was still stuck at 2. So I fixed my HQM with the command, and then I got the rewards for the diamond and iron quests but it would NOT register the Enderpearl or Emerald quests even with me doing them myself.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Playing at version 1.1.1 with manually updating the mods for the server pack.

Exactly and it's a bit annoying. What was really weird was when we were doing the Pigman killing quest, I got the first 2 and then it stopped counting anything for me. When I made a mass kill of 5 everyone else got the count and I was still stuck at 2. So I fixed my HQM with the command, and then I got the rewards for the diamond and iron quests but it would NOT register the Enderpearl or Emerald quests even with me doing them myself.
I think that is a bug within HQM, you might want to downgrade a version. I should say back it up your server, downgrade HQM and see if that does the trick. If that does it I might downgrade too so those problems are no problems anymore

krom9889

Jul 29, 2019
thx mate that helped so much :D i got it now :p and btw how i can get the 3rd quest in journal , and why the for information the quest Day 458 got the note 3 from me is that right?? cuz i think it must get note 2 from me?

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
thx mate that helped so much :D i got it now :p and btw how i can get the 3rd quest in journal , and why the for information the quest Day 458 got the note 3 from me is that right?? cuz i think it must get note 2 from me?
There was a bug where you had to hand in note #2 in a quest with the mayor and in the journal quest line(and you get note #3 from that). It is annoying to fix the quests from the npcs so I corrected that. So you indeed have to get 2 times note 3. The other one should be able to be found when you complete the NOTE quest at the mayor and read the book a bit. You might have to complete a quest before that to enable the quest to get the second note 3

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys Version 1.1.2 is here!
Note, with this patch it will ask to go on with the world without the dark_portal. This is because i completely disabled the Deep dark since it can be used to mine freely. This should not harm your world, it will only delete the deep dark portal and delete the block from the deep dark to make you go there. If something would happen to your world msg me but there is a backup world automatically generated by minecraft itself
Bugs
-Added soulsand as a quest reward for the old portal (it should be available again since the rewards changed)
-Added obsidian as a quest reward for the old portal since there are no ways to mine it currently except making a new pick or using other ways to create it
-Removed the EMC from the Ball O moss since it can be used
-Fixed the problem that the RF Storage quests were completed automatically, (for sure now, tested it a couple of times)
-Added a recipe for skystone, since you have to create it for AE
-Disabled the Deep Dark completly now since it can be used to mine things freely

Other
-Big thanks to Trisscar. With his help i fixed a lot of grammar mistakes and updated the descriptions in Chapter 1 & 2. More quests will be updated later
-Added the Storage and Storage + chapters. This will explain better ways how to storage your things and explain AE2 how it works, because of this you might have to "cheat" the Overall knowledge quest line and the Pumpkins quest line since they are put some lines lower but they might have been reset (dont know for sure). So far I have been able to complete the other quests in the storage quest line and the start of AE. You should be able to do AE now if you know how to use it. You should get the stuff you need to start it and be able to get everything, if you dont send me a message and I will try to fix it tomorrow so AE is usable.
Manual Download:https://www.dropbox.com/s/je9z9gnknyid013/FTB Void World 1.1.2.zip?dl=0
Server version:https://www.dropbox.com/s/i5m5htez8tu2cxo/Void World Server V1.1.2.zip?dl=0
If there are more bugs that I missed tell me, and ofc tell me new bugs so I can fix them
Have fun with Applied Energistics!

Last edited:
Reactions: BMB78

drag498

Jul 29, 2019
It isn't letting me make the portal to go to the twilight forest. Does anyone know why?
the maker of the modpack has the twilight portal disabled at the moment because the ores in the hills in the twilight forest break the story a bit (as in making certain resources stupidly easy to get)

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
the maker of the modpack has the twilight portal disabled at the moment because the ores in the hills in the twilight forest break the story a bit (as in making certain resources stupidly easy to get)
Jup it is the same as the deep dark that I disabled in this patch. You can get some items too easy by just mining them what defeats the purpose of get EMC and transmute everything to get your stuff