Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruds72

Jul 29, 2019
Where can I download the latest version of the assembly? The FTB launcher version 1.1.2 and the latest 1.2.0.

helixyuri

Jul 29, 2019
There is a bug with the hammer in that It won't drop gravel or dust. I tested the blast off modpack it worked and it uses the same version of ex nihilo. I tried disabling item physics to see if that was the problem. I don't have any extra mods added in. I am using the beta mine your mind version.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
There is a bug with the hammer in that It won't drop gravel or dust. I tested the blast off modpack it worked and it uses the same version of ex nihilo. I tried disabling item physics to see if that was the problem. I don't have any extra mods added in. I am using the beta mine your mind version.
Not a bug it's intentionally disabled.

helixyuri

Jul 29, 2019
If it is intentionally disabled, what is the primary means of getting iron? Why base the quests around the ex nihilio mod and disable the hammer? what config line do I use to enable it?

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
If it is intentionally disabled, what is the primary means of getting iron? Why base the quests around the ex nihilio mod and disable the hammer? what config line do I use to enable it?
Like the post above said enabling the hammer defeats the purpose of the map. What you are meant to use is moon blocks to sieve and get your first few iron to make a decomposer then feed that with items and use the synthesis machine to make gravel and other things to sieve.

helixyuri

Jul 29, 2019
I think the quest book should have a quest for iron, specifically for players coming from other modpacks that use ex nihilio.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get gravel? I have looked through all the wikis.
It is some form of silicon and oxygen in the chemical synthesiser. I cannot remember the exact recipe off the top of my head tho but I do know you can get quite a few from an obsidian block. Actually thinking about it it might be silicon dioxide. Best advice I can give though is NEI is your best friend in packs like this with changed recipes.

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
Have I missed something? Is it possible to reach Mercury WITHOUT a tier 2 rocket? The tier 2 rocket requires (according to NEI) tier 2 heavy-duty plate which needs meteoric iron from mercuric meteors. There doesnt seem to be a recipe for these. If the meteors are a reward, which quest is it?

On another note: the forum for MyM won't let me create an account. It keeps telling me that my mc nick isn't spelled correctly. i don't understand this as this is the same nick i've used for all of my of playing with minecraft.

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
Have I missed something? Is it possible to reach Mercury WITHOUT a tier 2 rocket? The tier 2 rocket requires (according to NEI) tier 2 heavy-duty plate which needs meteoric iron from mercuric meteors. There doesnt seem to be a recipe for these. If the meteors are a reward, which quest is it?
Found it. Now I feel like an idiot for not reading the descriptions closer.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Do mob grinders not work on the Moon?

They work, esp. with cursed earth or powered spawners @t2. Thats also the reason i give out the spawn eggs, so you can change a spawner to endermen e.g. (which wont spawn on moon naturally). But ive also seen "vanilla ones", thoo i dont get the reason for them beside lazy silk farming, xp or some gunpowder here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.