Jul 29, 2019
no i did not not far in the pack in just 24 hours

playing 1.13 so not a lot of mob spawns can update to 1.4 if i want

only everyting is a bigg mess now

simpel dark room won't even work for mob spawns al the way to bedrock

Reactions: SnowShock35

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
I tried the Transfer Node but that is not working for me either. The other solutions are not as attractive as I don't want machines tossing blocks all over the place even if they can get vacuumed/picked up. I guess I will have to use my trusty hammer and just make some more holes to mine until I can get into some other machines.

Did you try to use a PA Wrench to configure the sides? Set everything to "Disabled" and the side with the chest to "Output" and it should work. I've been using PA choppers and miners ever since I had enough materials to build them and was never running into this kind of problems.
pA0eR8Pl.png

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019
Did you try to use a PA Wrench to configure the sides? Set everything to "Disabled" and the side with the chest to "Output" and it should work. I've been using PA choppers and miners ever since I had enough materials to build them and was never running into this kind of problems.
pA0eR8Pl.png

As I have said, the version of PA in 1.1.14 includes a bug where machines are spitting out items. This will be fixed for 1.1.15

wargoncz

Jul 29, 2019
I found a game breaking bug, i was setting up autonomous activator next to progressive automation iron planter and when I rotated it so it was facing the planter, the client crashed and it crashes every time i load into world :)
EDIT: OK I spammed right click when i logged into world(luckily wrench was in my hand) and i managed to change the direction of AC and it doesnt crash anymore :) but still a bug :)

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
For people that's been using PA miner, do you guys always move the miner around once they done their job? Isn't it troublesome as the coverage is so small...

40 Range Upgrades (kinda expensive, but well worth it) let it mine in a 9x9 square. If you pick it up using the PA wrench, then it keeps its configuration and everything inside. You can just put it down at the new location. There is no maintenance, it doesn't need energy ... it absolutely beats having to mine manually in early game. :)

The first nether star went into the Wither Upgrade (x10 for the range), now it covers a 30x30 area. You only have to move it once every couple of hours.

samuelsam55

Jul 29, 2019
Foung a bug.
I disconnected inside a compactmachine on my own server.
When I connected back today, I could get outside the compactmachine fine, but whenever I tried to go back inside, it told me "Internal Server Error".
I tried deleting the pack, deleting the server and the CompactMachine folder, but nothing worked. Here's a log (don't know if it's the right one).

Attachments

• fml-server-latest.txt
    2.6 MB · Views: 63

tritt

Jul 29, 2019
I've managed to break the ceiling of a cube growing a greatwood. Its funny that if you go outside the cube, you're teleported inside with nausea xD
70yTrVR.png

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019
I found a game breaking bug, i was setting up autonomous activator next to progressive automation iron planter and when I rotated it so it was facing the planter, the client crashed and it crashes every time i load into world :)
EDIT: OK I spammed right click when i logged into world(luckily wrench was in my hand) and i managed to change the direction of AC and it doesnt crash anymore :) but still a bug :)

Foung a bug.
When I connected back today, I could get outside the compactmachine fine, but whenever I tried to go back inside, it told me "Internal Server Error".
I tried deleting the pack, deleting the server and the CompactMachine folder, but nothing worked. Here's a log (don't know if it's the right one).

Thank you both for reporting these. We will have a look at them for you

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019
Will 1.2.0 no longer have hostile youtube personalities spawning in, of all things? It's a little jarring.

Unfortunately I think the current plan is that it will have the youtubers in it. I believe there are also plans to add more names in

SilverDk

Jul 29, 2019
40 Range Upgrades (kinda expensive, but well worth it) let it mine in a 9x9 square. If you pick it up using the PA wrench, then it keeps its configuration and everything inside. You can just put it down at the new location. There is no maintenance, it doesn't need energy ... it absolutely beats having to mine manually in early game. :)

The first nether star went into the Wither Upgrade (x10 for the range), now it covers a 30x30 area. You only have to move it once every couple of hours.

Sounds like a plan :) I think I better wait 1.2 to be out before playing...was half way through, don't want to reset and start again later :D

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019
Foung a bug.

Unfortunately the log is so large there is no way for us to tell exactly what caused the issue. Our advice sadly is to completely reinstall both server and client and see what happens (And never log off in a compact machine again)

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019

This is a bug either between mod compatibility or just a bug in either of the two mods that were causing the problem. I'll look into it and see what the author says but as for what I can do there isn't much. Sorry

Aeronaxx

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing on 1.1.14 and have a big problem. Everytime when i'm next to a greatwood tree i get massive fps problems. My FPS are 0-1 and minecraft doesn't respond. I can press a key every few seconds. I tried to change my graphic settings and tried to disable the thaumcraft shaders in the thaumcraft.cfg. My computer is not the problem.

Aeronaxx

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get Slime balls? (The green kind for Thaumcraft recipes) And amber?
You can get green slimeballs from the Slime Trees. In Chapter 2 there is a quest which shows you the slime cube, there is a hidden chest which includes saplings for the slime trees.

You can find Amber at the ceiling of the map. Just climb up these big cobblestone pillars and dig to the top.