Whitelist Server Please Close thread

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratjebier

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: kratjebier
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: Y
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): no
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? A fun cummunity and pvp free server, and i think that this is the right server for that.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! I dont have screenshots, sorry.

khouns

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: khouns
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: Yes, sir!
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): No, I have not
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? A fun cummunity and to have fun with other players
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! I don't have screenshots as of right now.

khouns

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: khouns
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: Yes, sir!
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): No, I have not
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? A fun cummunity and to have fun with other players
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! I don't have screenshots as of right now.

Still looking to join

Tex

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: texanbrew
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N) Yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): No bans.
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? I saw the horns and felt at home. Hook Em.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! I'm generally a pretty boring box-type, very utilitarian builder but I'm trying to branch out on that a bit to make things more interesting. My most interesting build consisted of a non world-edit created sphere of some ridiculous radius. It was a nice change from the box though incredibly difficult to navigate from within and a very good source of drop-deaths from without.

CaptainSand

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: CaptainSand
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): No
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? I wanted to join this server, as I saw Bevo's videos, and really wanted to join a good DW20 server.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! I am currently starting my gaming channel, and was hoping to record on this server. I don't have a video yet but I will soon...

kpdoney1

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: kpdoney1
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: Yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): No
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? I would like to join because it sounds like it is a very nice server with a good community where i could hang out and build in peace with out needing to deal with greifers and people like that.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! One of my best creations was a completely automatic bee farm using foresty that gave me about 1 stack of royal jelly and 1 stack of pollen per hour :D
  • Age:17 (Ik i am young but it is worth a try because i am very mature for my age)

lazythirdeye

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: lazythirdeye
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: y
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): no i have not
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? why i want to join is becuse im looking for a great server and new place to call home. im looking nice people and maybe new friends
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! i don't have any i wish i did i hope may to make some cool build on a server i call home.

VoidLogic

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: quirk + AKILLYEZ

Yes, we understand and agree with the rules.

We have never been banned.

We have been good friends since highschool and have been playing minecraft together for about 15 months. We have played on many modded servers, and are looking to play on a more formal feed the beast pack with a good community.

We don’t have a lot of records of our work on past servers. One of the examples involving community work that comes to mind: We helped design and alphatest a large mo’ creatures themed dungeon, it was a few nights work tweaking and balancing it, but it was fun. Mostly we end up going off on our own and working on little fun projects by ourselves, but we very much enjoy and look forward to being a part of larger group oriented projects. :)

We are both 18.

W

Walrus

• In Game Name: _Walrus
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N) Yep!
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): I haven't been banned and I don't plan on it.
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? Looking for a pleasant community to join and play some FtB with and you guys seem pretty chill.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Nothing comes to mind that nobody else could do really! I've made my fair share of large castles with microblock detailing though so I'm pretty proud of that.

Imclueless

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: Imclueless
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: Yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): I have never been banned as far as I know.
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server?: I like small communities of helpful kind people as I have become tired of servers with tons of jerks*. I have played vanilla for a while and decided to switch to FTB. I have been on 2 or 3 FTB servers which have all been shut down due to their small nature. I want to join this server specifically because it seems to be fairly fortified(it will last) and its community looks pretty great from what I've read.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus!: Nothing specific. I've made some fairly impressive cliff compounds in FTB and a few intricate piston/booby-trapped houses in vanilla. Sorry, no pictures or videos here. I don't usually enjoy looking at my build except in-game.
  • Thanks for your consideration and having this great server open to new members! =D
*Used jerks for lack of a cleaner word

Anemtees

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: anemtees
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N) yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): no
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? i am new to FTB looking for a upto date server i enjoy playing for long periods at a time and i am looking for a sever where my building wont be ripped apart by another player cause they want my stuff
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! been working on a castle on minecraft vanilla on xbox but can't find my pic's right now all done legit

UltraBrownies

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KidKiggz
Experience with mods: I am very familiar with Direwolf20 and I am very very familiar with Ultimate and Mindcrack
Banned y/n: No
Why ^:
what else would you like to say: I want to learn about this mature community and share my ideas and inventions between everyone and start a lets play :D

LOLMITCH

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name:
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: yes of course
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans):nope!
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? looking for a nice place that i can play and chat with people
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! when the nether fortresses came out i made a huge castle out of netherbrick, unfortunately my computer has died many times since then so no pics :(

F1shy

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: F1shyBanana_36
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N) Yes.
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): No, I haven't been banned before.
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? I have been watching Bevo's videos and like them very much! I was looking for an FTB server and I figured since he was fairly small, I could probably leave a comment about getting on the server and I did and he replied and told me to leave an application if I want to get on. I have been on one FTB server before but that shutdown as the owner did not want to pay for the server anymore after other owners backed out. I'm really into IC2 and wanting to get into Applied Enegistics but didn't have any quarts. I now play on SSP and I've gotten pretty far. I'm starting to get very lonely as I've hit end game and there isn't a lot to accomplish anymore. I have school on the weekdays but I usually do not have homework or I have very little, so I will be very active. I found out about the server on the Feed The Beast Sub Reddit and learned more about it from Bevo's videos.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! http://imgur.com/a/XF9Sv Thats a link of various builds of mine, some Vanilla, Some FTB. I copied the Red Rock Base from KingDaddyDMac on youtube because I wanted a new base badly and I really loved his design. I also made one LP video but stopped right away because I started to get into modded Minecraft.
    Link to first video.
  • Age:13 I understand it says 18+ but I have been on many servers and I think I act really mature. I have never griefed before and I don't see the fun in it or the purpose. All it does it ruin people's hard work. I really don't want to be immediately discounted because of my age. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear a response soon! -F1shy

gamehead21

Jul 29, 2019

• In Game Name: gamehead21
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): N/A (have not been banned)
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? I really just am bored of playing FTB by myself. I always liked group project or working on cool machines in tekkit. And now that I have moved on to FTB I am looking for somewhere I can play with other people and learn some of the things I havent played with before.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus!

On my old tekkit server with some friends I was "The Rail Guy" and got super into rail craft. I made subway systems to almost everywhere with the help of my friend who was big into the crops to supply a lot of the iron that was needed. I have to say it wasn't the most amazing thing in the world but there were complicated stations and some pretty fancy decor put into the system.

Nightwingjk

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name: Nightwingjk
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above:yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story: no
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? it looks like a friendly server, that would be great to record on
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. I made a fully legit diamond, emerald, and redstone factory

Softkittie

Jul 29, 2019
  • In Game Name:Softkittie
  • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above:Yes
  • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Once, complete accident. It was like 5 years ago, don't remember much. A player was using a auto-aim bot and I was trying to get a admin's attention, but got banned for saying the same sentence twice.
  • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? I am looking for a server were i can film for my series, clear rules, mature players.
  • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! I'm not the best builder, but i have made a hunger games map once. I like to build colonial villages, and Modern buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.