1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server Please Close thread

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by Bevo, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marcel40625

Marcel40625 New Member

Hey i wanna take a ap for me and my 2 Friends ...

Our Nicknames are: Firefly4. Smashthat, xPumPStaRx​
    We are not banned on any Server​
    We are 21 - 23 Years old and living in Germany (Europe)

We are playing for like 1 - 5 Hours / Day and have a lot Fun on modded Minecraft since the Technic pack ...

We was playing an another Server but i will Close in 1 Week and searchin for an new awesome Server and we hope its yours ...​
    We have the most FUn on Automated Farms and bees and have do alot with it ... but no pics sry ...​

The Serverrules are fair and we agree it ...​

2. Pharabus

Pharabus New Member

• In Game Name: Pharabus
    • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N) Y
    • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans):No Bans
    • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server?looking for a mature (note my age ;) ) server to play on, play mostly SSP but this looks a great place to join some SMP fun
    • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! I have pretty much automated most aspects of most major mods, I would suspect a RPC controlled frame quarry would be the most complex technical build i have done

3. Lastpack

Lastpack New Member

• In Game Name: MamaAppelsap
    • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N) Yes i agree!
    • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): No.
    • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? I want to join Tybak as i am a Youtube myself with 3,000+ subscribers and would love to make video's on the server!
    • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! I dont have any pictures of systems that i have made, but i have made a completely automated Applied Energistics system with auto-craft, monitors, sorting system, auto-smelters etc and i can do a lot more!

4. Svalkur

Svalkur New Member

• In Game Name: svalkur
    • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N) Yes, understood and agree to them
    • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Never been banned before
    • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? Looking for a server with a close community, and mature players. From what you posted on the intro it seems this may be what im looking for. Without a server right now due to it shutting down without a word from the owner
    • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! No pictures or videos but when i build i tend to automate, alot, last server i was on before it dissapeared i had a automated mining sorting and power system setup
    • Have a pretty good idea of most of the mods in ultimate

5. john

john New Member

• In Game Name:chimp12345
    • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N)Yes, i agree with then fully.
    • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Never.
    • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server?Well i have never played on a server and being 34 i want a mature server and to make new friends and to learn from others.
    • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus!I have done many builds but i really enjoy automating every think i really love the feeling know i just automated some think that i did`t think possiable!.

6. bubblesayoyo

bubblesayoyo New Member

• In Game Name: bubblesayoyo
    • Do you understand and agree with rules stated above: (Y/N) Yes
    • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): Nope
    • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? Never played on a server before, and would like to start. Play just about any mod i can get my hands on and I'd like to keep challenging myself to do new stuff. I'd like to team up and help out with someone. I love the idea of a co-op base where strengths and weaknesses can be combined!
    • Discribe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus! I really don't keep my worlds long, I'll create a new 'pack' and try to get a base up and running with or without a certain mod. I really like making sorting systems and struggle at power systems.

7. strane111

strane111 Active Member

• In Game Name: strane111
    • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N) Yes
    • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): No
    • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? I am looking for a small close knit group of mature and respectful people to play with.
    • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus!

8. pndragon65

pndragon65 New Member

IGN: pndragon65
    Do I understand and agree with the rules stated above?: Yes (but of course that will be my answer. I want to get on the list!)
    Have I been banned before?: Not that I am aware of.
    Why do I want to join Tybak? What am I looking for in a server?: I want to play Minecraft with grown-ups.
    Describe a past build: I was in the process of building a castle that enclosed 25 square chunks. The outer curtain wall was complete and several of the inner towers including the main keep--an octagon 40m high and 20m across. Unfortunately I didn't think to get any screen caps before the map crashed while trying to upgrade the modpack. Not happy.

9. awindsor

awindsor New Member

• In Game Name: awindsor
    • Do you understand and agree with the rules stated above: (Y/N) yes
    • If you have been banned before please share your side of the story (we do check for previous bans): no
    • Why do you want to join Tybak? What are you looking for in a server? i want to play on a good friendly server, and I've always wanted to try out gregtech
    • Describe a past build, creation or LP you are proud of. Pictures and video a big plus!
    fully functioning AE base built into a mountain, with a flick of a switch all the windows etc disappeared and you couldn't tell it was a base from the outside. plus just for fun i built a fully mobile computer powered frame sheep shearer.

10. Bevo

Bevo New Member

Requesting thread be closed.

11. Morvelaira

Morvelaira New Member

Thread locked at the request of the original poster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.