[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
Here are some inside the bee house screenshots as promised just in case anyone is interesred.

*Images Snipped*

Thats it for now still need to make and put in centerfuges and squeezes to process combs and honey drops. The 2 large cobble cube outlines are place holder ready for 2 steel tanks from Railcraft to hold honey. Also there are more floors still to go in with more tanks for Liquid DNA and more hives for more bees.

That looks awesome, I really like the honeycomb design for the Industrial Apiaries. It looks like you are having fun with the pack, I know I am :)

Reactions: airport1000

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Big thanks to you for using it :D
Also, I will try get a white background going for the curse version
EDIT:Here it is :)
2449wr5.png
Thank you ^^ it's very very good :D

Sky block,bees, AND quests? It's like christmas in July. Well guess I got my minecraft "buzz" back. I'll "bee" making puns for like ever thanks to you. XD
Ahahah, no problem :p Hope you like it!

Here are some inside the bee house screenshots as promised just in case anyone is interesred.

Thats it for now still need to make and put in centerfuges and squeezes to process combs and honey drops. The 2 large cobble cube outlines are place holder ready for 2 steel tanks from Railcraft to hold honey. Also there are more floors still to go in with more tanks for Liquid DNA and more hives for more bees.
Oh men... You sir deserve a medal! That's very cool! Thank you :) I'm loving your creation! I really do!

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
I keep screwing myself with the cobble gen that we're expected to make becuase I keep using my non-flamable blocks on making the platform safer... If we got a few more blocks (half a stack of cobble maybe) it would be much easier and I would not risk burning the tree...

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I keep screwing myself with the cobble gen that we're expected to make becuase I keep using my non-flamable blocks on making the platform safer... If we got a few more blocks (half a stack of cobble maybe) it would be much easier and I would not risk burning the tree...
The newer versions already have that ;)

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I had the 32 cobble, but I kept using them before making a cobble gen...
I don't have time to show you how do I do that, but during this day, I'll have some surprises and I can explain how do you do a good Cobble gen :)

MrPoro

Jul 29, 2019
Im really gonna try this modpack at some point because it looks so freaking awesome! xP Anyways, is it already good enough or should i maybe wait until more quests get done and the pack gets "ready"? Im still pretty newbie with bees ;)

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Im really gonna try this modpack at some point because it looks so freaking awesome! xP Anyways, is it already good enough or should i maybe wait until more quests get done and the pack gets "ready"? Im still pretty newbie with bees ;)
You can start playing it :) it's missing some quests, yes! But I think this last version (either Curse (1.0.9 - V10) or FTB (1.0.3)) is stable enought to people to play :)

MrPoro

Jul 29, 2019
You can start playing it :) it's missing some quests, yes! But I think this last version (either Curse (1.0.9 - V10) or FTB (1.0.3)) is stable enought to people to play :)
Ahh good to hear. Thanks for the quick reply, probably gonna start it now ;)

Reactions: jtmnf

FraniXMC

Jul 29, 2019
This bee can only be bred during Easter (April 6 - April 15) *
Oh, I remember that I could in AS.
I'll have to get eggs from the old way...
By the way, I see the modpack once downloaded does not appear in the MultiMC list.
I find it more comfortable using this program comparing it with FTB Launcher.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, I remember that I could in AS.
I'll have to get eggs from the old way...
By the way, I see the modpack once downloaded does not appear in the MultiMC list.
I find it more comfortable using this program comparing it with FTB Launcher.
Maybe using Gendustry Advanced Mutatron?
I never used MultiMC, I cannot help you :\

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have time to show you how do I do that, but during this day, I'll have some surprises and I can explain how do you do a good Cobble gen :)
I also kept making a cobble gen that was too large...

I finally got a working one.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I also kept making a cobble gen that was too large...

I finally got a working one.
I didn't forget to show the best place to put the CobbleGen! I have a lot of work to do and I couldn't play too much :\ Give me like 10 minutes!

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Now I know there was a way to get common/cultivated drones to use with the first princesses you get from quests of those breeds before the shop... But for the life of me I can't remember how...