Whitelist Server Pyromys FTB - Mindcrack latest - Whitelist - Bukkit plugins [20 slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pyromys

Jul 29, 2019
FuriousXDaddy
SleepyZombie
XavierEvol
Minecraftmatty13

Have been added. Furious, was re-added due to some mistake that happened. Our bad. You should be able to login now. Remember to use /spawn when spawning.

jacktheEternal

Jul 29, 2019
IN GAME NAME: jacktheeternal
TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: In real life i'm working on three theories for artificial gravity and in tekkit i'm on a two part experiment with nuclear reactors and force fields (planning on building a large castle in the sky)
TIMEZONE: est
EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:no
TEKKIT EXPERIENCE:built everything legit in tekkit and almost everything in technic (the vas items and several others still havn't figured out)

Pyromys

Jul 29, 2019
IN GAME NAME: jacktheeternal
TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: In real life i'm working on three theories for artificial gravity and in tekkit i'm on a two part experiment with nuclear reactors and force fields (planning on building a large castle in the sky)
TIMEZONE: est
EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:no
TEKKIT EXPERIENCE:built everything legit in tekkit and almost everything in technic (the vas items and several others still havn't figured out)

Welcome back Jack. You've been whitelisted.

AngeredLotus

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: AngeredLotus
Where are you from: United States (Florida)
What timezone are you in: Eastern Standard
What attracts you to playing on a server: I have been looking for a FTB Mindcrack server, and this one seems to suit my needs, and with Pranking, this will be great :D (Also, my brother plays this server, FuriousXDaddy)
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: I have been once, I was trying to get someones items back on a tekkit server as it was basically a scam, and the creater of the "Scam machine" asked the owner to check with logblock and saw my name after I repaired it.

MadTaff

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: madtaff
Where are you from: UK, Wales.
What timezone are you in: GMT
What attracts you to playing on a server: Well, I run my own 100% Vanilla server! I love playing with others. I really hate Single Player just because I feel so lonely with no one to talk to.
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: I've only ever been banned on a Hardcore Deathban server. So, to me, that doesn't count.

Pyromys

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: AngeredLotus
Where are you from: United States (Florida)
What timezone are you in: Eastern Standard
What attracts you to playing on a server: I have been looking for a FTB Mindcrack server, and this one seems to suit my needs, and with Pranking, this will be great :D (Also, my brother plays this server, FuriousXDaddy)
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: I have been once, I was trying to get someones items back on a tekkit server as it was basically a scam, and the creater of the "Scam machine" asked the owner to check with logblock and saw my name after I repaired it.
In game name: madtaff
Where are you from: UK, Wales.
What attracts you to playing on a server: Well, I run my own 100% Vanilla server! I love playing with others. I really hate Single Player just because I feel so lonely with no one to talk to.
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: I've only ever been banned on a Hardcore Deathban server. So, to me, that doesn't count.
Both white listed. :D

GySgtXerxes

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: GySgtXerxes
Where are you from: California, USA
What timezone are you in: PST
What attracts you to playing on a server: I've been a a few FTB servers thus far, many have which that have players/admins stop being active and thus they go down hill. I am hoping to find a server without this problem.
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: I have never been banned to my knowledge.

Mattheaus

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there. I had completly forgotten that I had posted for whitelist here. Thanks for the approval. I did login today, however after about 15 mins of gameplay. The server crashed. Any ETA as to when it may be back up? Just curious, because the only other server I play on. Is offline due to extensive bugs. :(

Pyromys

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: GySgtXerxes
Where are you from: California, USA
What timezone are you in: PST
What attracts you to playing on a server: I've been a a few FTB servers thus far, many have which that have players/admins stop being active and thus they go down hill. I am hoping to find a server without this problem.
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: I have never been banned to my knowledge.
White listed
Hey there. I had completly forgotten that I had posted for whitelist here. Thanks for the approval. I did login today, however after about 15 mins of gameplay. The server crashed. Any ETA as to when it may be back up? Just curious, because the only other server I play on. Is offline due to extensive bugs. :(
Fixed. Someone made the server crash and it did not reboot itself. I just manually rebooted it.

TheGraphix

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: atvriderz1
Where are you from: Florida, United States
What timezone are you in: EST
What attracts you to playing on a server: I have owned multiple servers, and I love meeting new people and being able to work toward goals. Mindcrack is somewhat new too me, so I love to try new things. My friends play on the server, and have told me the server is great, so I want to try it.
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: Nope

Pyromys

Jul 29, 2019
Restarted. Someone is causing problems, I don't know who. Keep away from using chunk loaders too much.

TJPearl

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: TJPearl
Where are you from: UK
What attracts you to playing on a server: I like the community aspect of the game, i have been playing single player for a while and i am getting bored
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: Nope :)

Manuel033

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:Manuel033 and johnnie2038
Where are you from:Argentina both
What timezone are you in:GMT
What attracts you to playing on a server:A cool serer with nolag and with nothing banned with protection.
I must ask, ever banned? If so why:No

Purge_Hawk1

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Purge_Hawk1
Where are you from: Canada
What timezone are you in: Central Standard Time
What attracts you to playing on a server: The players mostly as well as the staff, and also the scenery the server comes with, and you can't forget the fun the server provides :)
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: I can honestly say, that I have never been banned on a minecraft server.

PvpPearl

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: pvppearl
Where are you from: USA
What timezone are you in: Mountain
What attracts you to playing on a server: showing off to a community
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: never.