Whitelist Server Pyromys FTB - Mindcrack latest - Whitelist - Bukkit plugins [20 slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

blaking707

Jul 29, 2019
My Application
In Game Name:Blaking707
Where are you from: Australia.
What timezone are you in: Sydney UTC+10:00
What attracts you to playing on a server: I want to play with a friend online but so far there always been a problem with crummy hosts.
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: No not to my recollection.

Pyromys

Jul 29, 2019
wow, first day on the server and already got griefed, thats quite sad :s
Please let me know where you've been griefed so I can inspect and roll it back to the point where you have your stuff back.

Also all the people above me, have been added.

zach714

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: zach714
Where are you from: United States
What timezone are you in: Japan Standard (GMT+9)
What attracts you to playing on a server: Looking for a good server than me and a friend can play on. Getting back into the game thanks to FTB.
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: Never

Thanks!

Pyromys

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: zach714
What timezone are you in: Japan Standard (GMT+9)
What attracts you to playing on a server: Looking for a good server than me and a friend can play on. Getting back into the game thanks to FTB.

Thanks!
Added

SneakyCheezehead

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name is SneakyCheezehead.
I am 14 years old and pretty mature.
I'm from Denmark which means my timezone is GMT+1.
Judging from the rules the servers seems pretty awesome. The community seems friendly and fun. And I love pranking :D
I've been banned once. I was repairing a griefed house but didnt have enough blocks. When the owner checked who did anything to the blocks my name was there.

Kanyon88

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Kanyon88
Where are you from: Kent, UK
What timezone are you in: GMT
What attracts you to playing on a server: I've been playing in my single player world with expensive recipes off as i don't have all day to build one machine, and since this server is hosted in the UK and seems to have the close-knit community that I've after to enjoy the FTB experience with, I thought i'd post an application.

Pyromys

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Kanyon88
Where are you from: Kent, UK
What attracts you to playing on a server: I've been playing in my single player world with expensive recipes off as i don't have all day to build one machine, and since this server is hosted in the UK and seems to have the close-knit community that I've after to enjoy the FTB experience with, I thought i'd post an application.
My in-game name is SneakyCheezehead.
I am 14 years old and pretty mature.
I'm from Denmark which means my timezone is GMT+1.
Judging from the rules the servers seems pretty awesome. The community seems friendly and fun. And I love pranking :D
I've been banned once. I was repairing a griefed house but didnt have enough blocks. When the owner checked who did anything to the blocks my name was there.
Both added. :D

TommyTwoTimes

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:
tommytwotimes (real name is Brandon)
Where are you from:
Michigan, USA
What timezone are you in:
Eastern Standard Time
What attracts you to playing on a server:
I have played on many servers, and even been an admin on at least 3 and a builder on many more. However, I am getting a bit bored of original minecraft and have started to play MindCrack. I do not like large servers (40+ people) and looking through the server list here for MindCrack yours seems to meet my criteria.
I must ask, ever banned? If so why:
I was banned from MineZ because I was in a skype call with a friend and we were both playing MineZ and he was using hacks while he live streamed. I still have no clue why I was banned. (I was not using hacks.)

MynameisAK

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Mynameisak
Where are you from: UK, England
What attracts you to playing on a server: Seems well made and is hosted in the UK
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: I have not been

dan678

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: dan78
What timezone are you in: Eastern Standard Time
What attracts you to playing on a server: I'm zach714's friend. He recommended this server to me so we could get back into minecraft.
Thanks!

*Edit: Spelling mistake

Rbneville

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: FuriousXDaddy
What timezone are you in: Eastern Standard
What attracts you to playing on a server: SSP has been getting a little repetitive and the server I used to play on is riddled with griefers and crashes so I decided to look for a new place to play.
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: Nope
Thanks. :)

frogger35

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: frogger35
Where are you from: USA
What timezone are you in: CST
What attracts you to playing on a server: Looks like a good server so far. I like that you have 24/7 upkeep. That's a big factor as the other server's have around 24/5 upkeep. It's very annoying to say the least.
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: yep. I was affiliated with a person who was caught duping. I was "guilty by association" so they banned me. I fought that ban and then they slapped a griefing ban on me. I tried to fight that. Talked to the people on ts3 and apparently I had broken a rp2 solar panel. I told them I would give it back if i did have one of those on me. Since I was banned for "guilty by association" I asked how I could have possibly got on the server. They wouldn't give me an answer but banned me from their ts3 server. Since then I have played on multiple servers, with hundreds of people and have never had even a warning of being kicked or banned.

Additional info: I'm a fun loving and mature kid. I like to hang out with people pull some pranks every now and then(after I get to know the people and I clear it with the person in charge at the time). I'm a huge community guy. I love to build up a town and pool everything into a shared resource. Have jobs for everybody. Playing on a server with a lot of other people is, to me, what makes this game so popular and fun. SSP isn't quite there anymore, SMP is growing all the time though ;).

Thank you for the time you took to read my whitelist app, hope to see ya'll in the game :D.

wertyujh

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: wertyujh
Where are you from: Netherlands baby!
What timezone are you in: GMT + 1
What attracts you to playing on a server: The converstations, the base-visiting, the showing off of things, building nice public stuff.
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: nope.

Eren

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: m5gick
Where are you from: Turkey
What timezone are you in: GMT +2
What attracts you to playing on a server: The server I used to play being shut down and this server being hosted in Europe with active admins attracted me. I've always loved public building projects and wish to do so in this server too.
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: No bans so far.

Elias Gordon

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:mannen1338
Where are you from: sweden
What timezone are you in: EST+1 i think
What attracts you to playing on a server: Well... I haven't played on a server for awhile and i wanted to play now :D
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: Yes i have been banned 4 times 1 for Minor greif and 3 for spam (on vanilla)

SleepyZombie

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: SleepyZombie
What timezone are you in: -05.00 Eastern
What attracts you to playing on a server: A community to help and be helped being creative!
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: Never banned not once never!

Xavier4

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: XavierEvol
Where are you from: Madrid, Spain
What timezone are you in: CET UTC/GMT+1
What attracts you to playing on a server: I like the feeling of being able to share 'things' or to get people's opinions, to interact while playing FTB... Basically I like playing in a server similar to Mindcrack server.
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: I've never been banned.
*Notes: I know I'm young, but I'm mature. Apart from this, I'm spanish and I sometimes make mistakes or typos (grammar related stuff) but shouln't really be a problem.

mattyboy12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- Minecraftmatty13
Age-11 soon to be 12
Where are you from- Britain
What timezone are you in- GMT
What attracts you to playing on a server- I have been playing direwolf20 pack for about a month now and are good with IC2, Buildcraft and Thaumcraft (also some other mods in the pack) but I have been playing on single player so I want to play with more people
I must ask, ever been banned? if so why- no like i said i have been playing on single player