Whitelist Server Pyromys FTB - Mindcrack latest - Whitelist - Bukkit plugins [20 slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pyromys

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: atvriderz1
Where are you from: Florida, United States
What timezone are you in: EST
What attracts you to playing on a server: I have owned multiple servers, and I love meeting new people and being able to work toward goals. Mindcrack is somewhat new too me, so I love to try new things. My friends play on the server, and have told me the server is great, so I want to try it.
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: Nope

In game name: TJPearl
Where are you from: UK
What timezone are you in: GMT
What attracts you to playing on a server: I like the community aspect of the game, i have been playing single player for a while and i am getting bored
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: Nope :)
In game name:Manuel033 and johnnie2038
Where are you from:Argentina both
What timezone are you in:GMT
What attracts you to playing on a server:A cool serer with nolag and with nothing banned with protection.
I must ask, ever banned? If so why:No
In game name: pvppearl
Where are you from: USA
What timezone are you in: Mountain
What attracts you to playing on a server: showing off to a community
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: never.
In game name: Purge_Hawk1
Where are you from: Canada
What timezone are you in: Central Standard Time
What attracts you to playing on a server: The players mostly as well as the staff, and also the scenery the server comes with, and you can't forget the fun the server provides :)
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: I can honestly say, that I have never been banned on a minecraft server.
All white listed. if you cannot login, PM me.

Ethenen

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Ethenen
Where are you from: Poland
What timezone are you in: GMT +1
What attracts you to playing on a server: Lately, i had problems playing on US located servers, so every time before i submit an aplication, i do tracert and ping to servers ip. Ping 68 ms looks promising. Gregtech easy recipes is also a great decision made by you (not that I'm saying I don't like Greg, I could've also played on full difficulty, but as you've said, we're going to be able to jump to end-game machines a little faster).
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: Nope.

N8MATTHEWS

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Nate Matthews
What attracts you to playing on a server: Not man things banned, and no greg tech. I like small community servers as well

Pyromys

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Ethenen
Where are you from: Poland
What timezone are you in: GMT +1
What attracts you to playing on a server: Lately, i had problems playing on US located servers, so every time before i submit an aplication, i do tracert and ping to servers ip. Ping 68 ms looks promising. Gregtech easy recipes is also a great decision made by you (not that I'm saying I don't like Greg, I could've also played on full difficulty, but as you've said, we're going to be able to jump to end-game machines a little faster).
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: Nope.
In game name: Nate Matthews
What attracts you to playing on a server: Not man things banned, and no greg tech. I like small community servers as well
Both added. Currently updating the server. So anyone who was already whitelisted, please use the newest version of Mindcrack to connect now.

My apologies for my absence as I had no internet for a while.

Cytex

Jul 29, 2019
In game Age: 16
Where are you from:USA west coast
What timezone are you in PST
What attracts you to playing on a server: What i have found is that playing by yourself tends to be a bit boring so I find it fun to interact with other people through a server
I must ask, ever banned? If so why:Nope don't play on servers that often. In game Name: Legend270 sorry didn't copy right.

redfire0

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:redfire0
Where are you from: Iowa
What timezone are you in: Central US
What attracts you to playing on a server: A small server that we are all a community
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: No

Pyromys

Jul 29, 2019
Still says i'm not whitelisted
Restarting now.
In game name:redfire0
Where are you from: Iowa
What timezone are you in: Central US
What attracts you to playing on a server: A small server that we are all a community
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: No
In game name: motokazieracer
What timezone are you in: Central
What attracts you to playing on a server: playing with others, and i think single player is boring, and its more fun to play with others, than by your self.
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: no, heres my proof http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/d27ea94a4d45f634581b762a996897270d380c25
Whitelisted too.
In game Age: 16
Where are you from:USA west coast
What timezone are you in PST
What attracts you to playing on a server: What i have found is that playing by yourself tends to be a bit boring so I find it fun to interact with other people through a server
I must ask, ever banned? If so why:Nope don't play on servers that often. In game Name: Legend270 sorry didn't copy right.
Might wanna give me your in game name instead of age :p

KirkiusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Spaceco
Where are you from: The Netherlands
Timezone: GMT +1
What attracts me to the server: A small server, without a huge cheated in spawn. (Also no items banned)
Ever banned?: Nope, I rarely play on servers, but for FTB I make an exception. ;)

MinecraftiaFTW

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: princetyler
I'm from Manchester
Timezone: UK GMT
What makes me want to join the server: I wanted to join your technic server but you moved to FTB
Ever banned: No