Whitelist Server Pyromys FTB - Mindcrack latest - Whitelist - Bukkit plugins [20 slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pyromys

Jul 29, 2019
Ta43.jpeg

Hey guys! Thank you for viewing this post, here on the FTB forum. My name is Kevin and I am here to talk a little bit about Pyromys and what it has to offer. Hopefully some of these things will attract you and make you apply to be white listed.

The Pyromys server has been out for a little bit over a month now, we've literally went through many stages. We've decided to turn it into a FTB Mindcrack server instead, more possibilities and way more things to do. We'll be keeping up-to-date with the pack as much as we can.

General
First of all, gregtech is enabled but expensive recipes are not. No one wants to spend hours and hours making a single machine therefore we disabled it. You can download our recipe config file here and replace it with the old one. This is not neccasary! It might just give issues viewing recipes yourself. You can also just put 'false' instead of 'true' behind use expensive recipes within the recipe file.
Location of the old recipe.cfg
Code:
FTB folder -> MindCrack -> minecraft -> config -> GregTech -> replace your recipe.cfg file here.

Pyromys FTB runs on Normal difficulty and runs 24/7! Server owner/ admins are online during the GMT timezone.

Host & Specs
Pyromys FTB is being hosted by Creeperhost, with 4GB of RAM. Enough to easily withstand 15-20 people playing. There is no downtime unless I manually reset which is from time to time. Often when people are asleep. Worlds will be backed up twice a day! Our server is located in the UK.

Plugins
Pyromys runs on a normal FTB server installation with a view addons, we added BukkitForge allowing us to run Bukkit plugins for better commands and protection. Think of, Essentials, WorldGuard, CoreProtect, WorldEdit. However we are running Fihgu's protection mod too for simple protection of chests and land.

What are we hoping for?
Now, we strive to a non- grieving, friendly, social and most of all a great community server where we all help each other out. We're not asking you to build with everyone all the time, if you're the type of guy who wants a secret base underground with all sorts of farms and automated things then go ahead! Therefore we certainly hope that protection plugins/ mods are not even necessarily needed.

Rules
We do not have many rules, however we do have the most obvious ones.
- Do not grief, steal, use any items that are not yours unless said so! The machines etc on spawn are to be used by everyone!
- Be as friendly as you possibly can, treat everyone with respect. No racism or anything stupid like that because if that's all you're up for then pick up your wooden axe and join another server.
- Do not cheat or use xray or any client mods similar.
- We have PVP enabled for now, if things will get out of control then we WILL disable it. In the end we're going for a PVP arena world where people can fight each other. We need MystCraft to update first.
- Do not use chunkloaders, we get that you want things working while you're offline but having too many chunks loading at once will cause the server to eventually lag.
- Pranking is allowed, just make sure you leave no permanent damage. We all love a good prank.

We did not ban any items besides TNT and such, we certainly hope that no one would even attempt to use them.

Applying
We will respond to your application asap! We do not have to state any reasons for declining you. Do note, age does not matter. As long as you are friendly and willing to have a great time.

In game name:
What timezone are you in:
What attracts you to playing on a server:
I must ask, ever banned? If so why:

Once accepted
Once accepted you can join by adding 78.129.128.252 to your minecraft server addresses within your client.

NOTE! Please use /spawn when you first log in. The default spawns are a little bit glitchy as we use a custom spawn point in the world. This will bring you to the starting area.

Our door is always open!

Falagrum

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Falagrum
Where are you from: Holland
What timezone are you in: GMT+1

I'm a admin on this server and i will be replying and reviewing for applications in case kevin is not online. If you have any questions you can always ask them.
We from pyromys hope to see you ingame soon.

Falagrum

Dr_zombie012

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:Dr_zombie012
Where are you from:United States
What attracts you to playing on a server: How many players play on the server and what good plugins the server has. Also how good the server runs
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: Yes Because the server didnt have the rule of (you have to be 16+ to join) but a week later they implemented that rule so i was banned.[DOUBLEPOST=1359917287][/DOUBLEPOST]FI
In game name:Dr_zombie012
Where are you from:United States
What attracts you to playing on a server: How many players play on the server and what good plugins the server has. Also how good the server runs
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: Yes Because the server didnt have the rule of (you have to be 16+ to join) but a week later they implemented that rule so i was banned.

FIX:
Dr_zombie012 is my username i forgot to space my name from the :

Recardo

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Mahoney220
Where are you from: NB, Canada
What timezone are you in: Atlantic Standard
What attracts you to playing on a server: I would love to join your server because it is very small and tight. Nothing can beat a small tight knit community. The community you are trying to start up looks identical to the real Mindcrack deal. That means everyone can help each other and make friends.
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: Sad to say but yes. My two friends and were playing on a server when I set up a few Biogas engines to power a quarry I made. I switched on the quarry and all three of us crashed at the same time. Before we crashed one of my friends asked how long the server has been up. We all crashed and the owner got nervous so he banned us all because he thought we were hacking or something. I'm not a bad person, just wrong place wrong time haha

Mr_ChanceRS

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Mr_ChanceRS
Where are you from: Canada(west coast)
What timezone are you in: pacific time
What attracts you to playing on a server: I love playing on small servers cause you can meet some really cool people and, its nice to have people that can take a joke
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: Yes but it was on my friends server got banned for 1 minute for editing his turtle startup script :p

Pyromys

Jul 29, 2019
PureCastel, you've been added.

Sorry for the late response, you've been added. :D Enjoy.

Pyromys

Jul 29, 2019
It seems like I still can't join, it's my mistake, my ingame name is PureCastel
Try now, it might've been the capital letter.

It shows you're trying to login, and it did add you to the whitelist. Either way, I'll restart and see what happens.

phili2

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: phil92
Where are you from:Germany
What timezone are you in:GMT+1
What attracts you to playing on a server: Playing FTB now for a while in singleplayer, but it gets kinda boring from time to time so i want to make my experience on a nice, social ftb server from now on.
I must ask, ever banned? If so why:Not a single time

ashvandle

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: ashvandle
Where are you from: US
What timezone are you in: EST
What attracts you to playing on a server: been playing on a DW20 server and would like to give a mindcrack server a try
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: nope never

Emsaic

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I really want to play on a server, as the Single player is getting boring for me :(

In game name: Emsaic
Where are you from: Uruguay
What timezone are you in: UTC -3
What attracts you to playing on a server: I like playing with other people, I'm get bored playing alone. Also I like helping people to build stuff, chat with players and have fun! :)
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: I've never been banned in any FTB-vanilla server :)

Thank you for reading, Im looking forward to your response !

Mattheaus

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Mattheaus

Where are you from: MI, USA
What timezone are you in: EST
What attracts you to playing on a server: FTB, whitelist, nogrief
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: Never.

hello, I'm interested in checking out your server. Also, I am a moderator on the survival server I play on. I am interested in testing this server, possibly finding a home away from regular survival.

colouredgamer

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Colouredgamer
Where are you from:australia
What timezone are you in:gmt
What attracts you to playing on a server:I get bored if single player and prefer a friendky community on serevers(mainly whitelsted ones)
I must ask, ever banned? If so why: yes on my original account me and my friend banned eachother on his server by mistake

Falagrum

Jul 29, 2019
you have all been added have fun playing on the server, and i couldn't find any things suggesting that you were griefed.....