Vanilla+ - Press Release

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Clapping in opposition to the hordes of tico lovers etc can be dangerous.

Don't get me wrong... I'm among those TiCo lovers. As soon as I find my Natura redwood and get my bark door mounted and have 16 blocks of wood I've got my set of workbenches and wooden templates completed and finish hollowing out my tree with a flint or wood axe (depending if I have Iguana's activated for that world) :D

BLSK

Jul 29, 2019
For players just getting into Modded Minecraft, I can see this as a cool area to potentially start. At the same time... I tend to get very bored in Vanilla in this day and age... so yeah... not high on my lists to play. It's cute though... takes the game more back to alpha and beta modpacks.

gardenapple

Mod Developer
Jan 14, 2014
Here I go with the suggestions...
ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.6.2.82-Base.jar
ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.6.2.82-Integration.jar

While I'm not personally into vanilla redstone, I feel like for vanilla redstoners out there this might be a bit too much. Redstone Paste, on the other hand, might fit a lot better (maybe throw in Funky Locomotion or Pistronics to simulate 1.8 slime blocks?)
Chisel2-2.3.10.37.jar
ChiselTones-1.7.10-1.0-1.jar
Ztones-1.7.10-2.2.1.jar

This might be a bit overkill for Vanilla, don't you think?
Pam's HarvestCraft 1.7.10i.jar
Same thing here. I'd love to see Growthcraft in this pack instead, because it adds a lot of interesting mechanics for food gathering. (and mostly because I feel like it's underrated) Although I'm not sure if it'll have enough food variety to justify Spice of Life with the default configs. Maybe you should configure it to be easier or just remove SoL altogether?

Other than that, it looks like an awesome modpack! Hopefully it will make mods less scary for Vanilla players.:)

P.S.
1.7.10\commons-codec-1.9.jar
1.7.10\commons-compress-1.8.1.jar
carpentersblocks\CarpentersBlocksCachedResources.zip
Really excited for these mods! Can't wait to check them out.:p

Reactions: Type1Ninja

LegzDiamond

Jul 29, 2019
Ah ok ^^
Sry my englisch is not so good ^^

I have create a modpack on curse my name for this pack is Vanilla Special xD i love my pack haha i have 94 mods and this have no crashes very cool :)

Last edited:

Mr.J

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to play it now, i was looking for a modpack like this. My only issue is there is no Twilight Forest, a mod balanced for and around vanilla and that adds lots of things to do. I'll be adding it myself.

LegzDiamond

Jul 29, 2019
I can not crafting a sapphire pickaxe axe shovel and swoard lol Realy??? Please addet the reciepts for this tools o_O
otherwise the pointless

Krhymez

Jul 29, 2019
@tfox83
Since anchors are Disabled, can you remove the Railcart anchors from nei.
Also can you add: http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/231484-cooking-for-blockheads
Its an idea that i brought up in Kevin's stream and someone actually made it.: http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/231484-cooking-for-blockheads

I am loving this pack so far. A lot of big build projects planed

Also there seems to be a few enchants like, Implosion, Destruction and Wreaking that seem to not be able to be used. I tested in