[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

Infiniti465

Jul 29, 2019
You need to have finished the Investigation before any quests open up in middle earth. Your custom NPC quest log should tell you what to do. Hit L i think by default (i always change it). If you haven't done the quest book alongside the NPC quest log that could be the issue.
I think I'll find the answer in my custom NPC quest log. Thanks for answering so quickly!

Reactions: GreatOrator

Dracolithix

Jul 29, 2019
I wanted to send an application for the server, but the Captcha isn't showing up. I've tried refreshing it and trying it on a new browser, but it won't show up. Is there an alternative way I can send in the application? Thanks.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
I wanted to send an application for the server, but the Captcha isn't showing up. I've tried refreshing it and trying it on a new browser, but it won't show up. Is there an alternative way I can send in the application? Thanks.
I'll go take a look at the form to see why.

Let me take this post to also announce the bdcraft texture patch has been updated! v2.0.7 has added several updates but also Ancient Warfare and Draconic Evolution!

Krhymez

Jul 29, 2019
I'll go take a look at the form to see why.

Let me take this post to also announce the bdcraft texture patch has been updated! v2.0.7 has added several updates but also Ancient Warfare and Draconic Evolution!
Is the server still allowing whitelist apps?
I used to play on it by the name of Crhymez, but shortly after i stopped playing minecraft(a few months back). I recently returned and changed my name to this(login issues), Was wondering if i can play on the server again.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Is the server still allowing whitelist apps?
I used to play on it by the name of Crhymez, but shortly after i stopped playing minecraft(a few months back). I recently returned and changed my name to this(login issues), Was wondering if i can play on the server again.
So the original server by Ranger, not sure exactly what happened as he never said anything, but I was able to get another whitelisted server setup. I fixed the server application though, so you should be able to apply now.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
  • Update v2.6.3
    • Core Mods updated
      • BDLib
      • Forge
      • MultiPart
      • MrTJPCore
    • Mods Updated
      • Binnie's Mods
      • BuildCraft
      • Gendustry
      • NEI Addons
      • Project:Red
      • TolkienTweaks
  • This update was to fix a Multipart crash that occurred when placing and trying to select multiparts in your inventory.

Krhymez

Jul 29, 2019
So the original server by Ranger, not sure exactly what happened as he never said anything, but I was able to get another whitelisted server setup. I fixed the server application though, so you should be able to apply now.
I filled out an app and got this message:
'Your message was sent successfully. Thank you for your application. Currently the list is full (15 members is not a lot of room) but if you want, I will keep you on a list so that if any members stop playing or leave the server for any reason this list is what I will use to determine new members. Thank you again for your interest!'
When a spot does open and if im accepted to play. Please message me here. :)

Hoof2000

Jul 29, 2019
hello, i have a bug in the latest version where i am unable to plant any seeds . i can plant water artichokes just fine but not the rest. i tried cheating in different seeds but nothing. made a new game with the same results.

Last edited:

Krhymez

Jul 29, 2019
hello, i have a bug in the latest version where i am unable to plant seeds on soil. i can plant water artichokes just fine but not the rest. i tried cheating in different seeds but nothing. made a new game with the same results.
Agricraft seeds require crops, its Crafted with 4 sticks in a 2x2 grid.

Infiniti465

Jul 29, 2019
Here I am again, asking for advice!
I completed all the quests I could, but I am stuck at the "Draconis 1" quest, where I am supposed to investigate something on the south wall!
I cannot find the place where I am supposed to go, and the quest description isn't of much help because I can't find any sense in it!
Someone, please help me!

Infiniti465

Jul 29, 2019
Because I already spoke to him and it doesn't change anything to the quest!
The quest says that the workers found something while building the wall and it frightened them, I don't see why he would have done that!

BerryRJ

Jul 29, 2019
From reading the thread I get the impression that there are quests in Middleearth. I haven't gotten that far yet but looking in the HQM book I just see 1 quest titled "Unnamed". Inside which it just says Unnamed and Unnamed quest. Is that how it is supposed to be or do I have a bugged version of the HQM quest file. I'm not sure why my file would be wrong as I did a fresh install into 2.6.3 so that shouldn't be an issue but who knows?

Attachments

• Quest Menu.jpg
    Quest Menu.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 45
  • Quest.jpg
    Quest.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 42

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
That is a placeholder quest as I am still adding more, but the bulk of those quests in that section will open up once you get to a certain point in the NPC quests

renway

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, wondering if anyone had a fix for problem that keeps cropping up for me.

I can accept the non-hqm quests and go around completing them, but have no actual way to see what I have to do (am currently using prior knowledge of the beginning of the pack). I am unable to click the quests tab in the inventory without it displaying 'no quests available' or reverting back to the main inventory tab less than a second later.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Reaperjtm1

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if something is up or maybe it is just the forestry woven backpacks, but do the normal forestry backpacks no longer have resupply mode? I can't get the mode to work on them. Should I say even go into that mode, I must have missed something but I went looking to so If i missed an update.