FTB is 1 Year Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
1 year already, damn i still remember it as the day of yesterday that i watched DW20 and Nearbygamer competing >.<
Happy Birthday to everyone

Capindoody3

Jul 29, 2019
Merry Christmas!
Happy Easter!
Happy New Year!
Happy Funeral!
happy birthday! Hang on, it is your birthday!
Happy Birthday, I've only been playing for 4 months, but I have played long enough to see how amazing this is! Great Job!

TPNila

Jul 29, 2019
Happy Birthday! I love the community you guys created, its just amazing how big you gotten and still deliver high quality. I highly admire all the work and efford EVERYONE has putten in to the making of all this. Also stream more slow, we miss you :) ofcourse persenal stuff goes first

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Wooo FTB! Without you we would still be stuck in The Tekkit era :(
And someone had to ruin the moment...... Grats FTB on one year! I don't personally use it anymore but anything that brings more people into the modded minecraft community is a good thing. Keep up the good work and lets hope for many years to come!

mfgamesys

Jul 29, 2019
I may have only known about 6 months ago of ftb for the first time but what a wild time it has been, awesome work keep it up! :D

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
And someone had to ruin the moment...... Grats FTB on one year! I don't personally use it anymore but anything that brings more people into the modded minecraft community is a good thing. Keep up the good work and lets hope for many years to come!
What did i do?

Phuriousgeorge

Jul 29, 2019
Woo, gratz guys, so glad FTB is an option out here, many thanks from the Oasis community for the awesome work you and your team have put together!

99Johnsy99

Jul 29, 2019
happy bday FTB
i will be donating a bday present today
i think its about time i invested in FTB, i have had many hours of fun with this pack so once again great work and happy bday

ok i said i was going to donated but i cant find where to do it. the main page said its not working yet. can someone point me in the right direction please

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
happy bday FTB
i will be donating a bday present today
i think its about time i invested in FTB, i have had many hours of fun with this pack so once again great work and happy bday

ok i said i was going to donated but i cant find where to do it. the main page said its not working yet. can someone point me in the right direction please

You cannot donate to FTB we are non-profit please make all donations to one of the great modders who graciously let us use their awesome creations.

Beleriond01

Jul 29, 2019
Slow, FTB'ers,

Allow me to say that I for one am very grateful of the modpackscand launcher you guys have createdcforvthe MC community. I'm not even going to venture guessing the number of hours put in since I know from experience it takes hundreds, if not thousands, of hours if you want to do something right.

Enjoying it all immensely and I hope you'll continue you're awesomeness!

Thanks for everything,
Bel*.

Reactions: ScottKillen
Status
Not open for further replies.