Whitelist Server BroCraft | Agrarian Skies | 2.1.9 | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
Yo Bro, I doubt you still have it, but if you do could you possibly give me a map download please?
Sure, I do still have it, I suppose I could put it in a dropbox or something. It is a somewhat large file though.

Edit: I have attached a link to the world download to the original post. In case you want to download it and see it for yourself.

Last edited:

SwiftLilEagle

Jul 29, 2019
Sure, I do still have it, I suppose I could put it in a dropbox or something. It is a somewhat large file though.

Edit: I have attached a link to the world download to the original post. In case you want to download it and see it for yourself.

Thank you :)

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone! I have decided to set up a new server to run Agrarian Skies 2 Beta. It should be up and running sometime this weekend.

If you are interested in playing on the new server just let me know and I will add you to the whitelist when it is up.

I will probably create a new thread once it is up and running and update this thread accordingly.

SwiftLilEagle

Jul 29, 2019
Sign me up!!!
IGN still SwiftLilEagle
Won't be playibg for at least a month cuz I'm in Asia travelling right now, but once I get back I'll be happy to join ^.^

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
Sign me up!!!
IGN still SwiftLilEagle
Won't be playibg for at least a month cuz I'm in Asia travelling right now, but once I get back I'll be happy to join ^.^
I whitelisted you to the server, so enjoy your travelling, once you get back the server will be waiting for you! :)

Redacted

Jul 29, 2019
  • DeltaSierra25
  • Pacific
  • Played with most other modded minecraft packs thought that I would try something new. I pick it up pretty fast so no worries there.

PlatinumHit

Jul 29, 2019
Id like to join the server
skype PlatinumHitGamers
IGN : PlatinumHit, and PlatinumHitGamer (I have two Profiles)
Age 16