Jampacked II Submission/Judging

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
I wish I could help judge this, but I have to admit that I'm not 100% impartial. I'll still wish all you jam-packers good luck. I hope you all get something out of this competition; even a learning experience is a fantastic reward if you ask me.

Reactions: Padfoote

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
Submitted to be an impartial judge hope I get chosen and also on that do those people get access to all the jampacked packs that were made?

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Judges will only get access to the packs they are assigned to judge. I am not planning on releasing the packs en masse to the public since I am not requiring permissions for submitted packs. I will have some type of index or list of links for other published packs, the ones that don't win, on the results news post. Like a "look at these other packs that were good but didn't quite make it". But it will be up to those authors to publish their packs independently.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
So like one judge can be assigned multiple packs or only one?
They will be assigned one at a time. If they finish one and turn in their ratings, they would be assigned another one. And on and on until we run out of time or they get tired of it.

FennekMaster

Jul 29, 2019
No because you would not be 100% impartial, you'd favor your pack over others.
I for one would have to disagree because 1. I don't think your gonna judge your own pack. 2. Even if this was so I think there will be packs you like more. 3. Even if you favor your pack, that is just one person favoring it.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
And Atonement: Sins of the Past is now submitted. Good luck everyone else.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Hey @Watchful11, will impartial judges get more information about how to judge later? Because I have like a million and one questions right now.

Reactions: psp

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Hey @Watchful11, will impartial judges get more information about how to judge later? Because I have like a million and one questions right now.
Yes. I'll send out messages to everyone after the submission deadline. I won't know how many judges we'll need till I know how many packs there are.

Reactions: sgbros1

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
It's still a conflict of interests.

This is why when Radio or TV stations hold contests employees and families thereof are prohibited from participating. Also people associated with FtB from participating (for prizes) in this contest, for that matter.

I just hope there is some way for pack creator data to be hidden from the Judges, to keep this from becoming a popularity contest and causing drama for the next six months.

Reactions: psp and Padfoote

Kucan

Jul 29, 2019
Signed up to be a judge, though, in case it's case sensitive, I signed up as Kucan. I might be able to give more hours than stated depending on future knowledge.